Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Hey. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HEY!
HEEEEYYY!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:14 am
Hey!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:19 am
Hay. dramallama  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:40 pm
Dang. Did the whole thing backwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:06 pm
hey  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:38 pm
https://youtu.be/ugdgAifIOBA

https://youtu.be/byluEdYFZlg

1999 is coming back.

Oh and Kazerin, I think you may be right about my big beer belly. It probably is fluid buildup, ascites. Fear I might have cirrhosis cuz my belly is like 5 inches higher than my hips. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:18 am
Of course I'm right. cool  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:48 pm
KazeRin
Of course I'm right. cool
Yeah but it feels weird. My bro even joked with me and keeps asking me “when’s the baby due?”. But pretty sure I have a big belly because I am like 30 pounds overweight. I feel obese in my stomach area.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:44 am
Wasn't that your goal?  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm
KazeRin
Wasn't that your goal?
Not really. My goal is to get it as big as it can get, oh and round to. I don’t look much overweight at all, just my belly bulges out too much, from the side I look 9 months lol. Can’t see my feet.

Belly is only 44 inches so still have a ways to go. Get to 50. I get out of breathe often to, where it feels like my lung capacity is much smaller. So kinda worried to keep my belly growing, gonna keep growing it anyway but if it gets bigger, I’m gonna have breathing problems maybe due to excess liquid and fat pushing in my lungs, oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 am
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
Wasn't that your goal?
Not really. My goal is to get it as big as it can get, oh and round to. I don’t look much overweight at all, just my belly bulges out too much, from the side I look 9 months lol. Can’t see my feet.

Belly is only 44 inches so still have a ways to go. Get to 50. I get out of breathe often to, where it feels like my lung capacity is much smaller. So kinda worried to keep my belly growing, gonna keep growing it anyway but if it gets bigger, I’m gonna have breathing problems maybe due to excess liquid and fat pushing in my lungs, oh well.
So it is your goal to have a big belly.
Congrats.

Hey look squiggly lines ~~~!  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:43 pm
KazeRin
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
Wasn't that your goal?

Congrats.

What do you mean by squiggly lines? You don’t see weirdly now do you? Me and my brother may move to Canada within the next few years if America goes to the stupid handmaidens tale. ******** trump. All school kids listen to is terrible hip Hop like even worse then pop 2k hip hop, yeah I think America is possibly on its last legs. If no one does anything the handmaidens tale is gonna happen. Were never gonna get anywhere if we keep going back and forth between the 2 parties. I don’t even know how the hell repulixans party still is around. They are freakin racist; trump is racist. Freakin joke. I hope we go into revolution. If New Mexico gets another republican governor, we will be poorest state in country. Were practically like Mexico. I hear soo many freakin sirens and fire trucks all the freakin time it sickens me. Our town only has 30000 ppl and it feels like freakin a big city it’s awful. America is violent were turning into Mexico.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:00 pm
I can’t even see the scale reading unless I lean over a bit. Belly is too big. Eventually it’s gonna get soo big that when I look down I see no feet ever. My darn male beer belly is in the way.  

Anaya the Bee

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:27 pm
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
Wasn't that your goal?

Congrats.

What do you mean by squiggly lines? You don’t see weirdly now do you? Me and my brother may move to Canada within the next few years if America goes to the stupid handmaidens tale. ******** trump. All school kids listen to is terrible hip Hop like even worse then pop 2k hip hop, yeah I think America is possibly on its last legs. If no one does anything the handmaidens tale is gonna happen. Were never gonna get anywhere if we keep going back and forth between the 2 parties. I don’t even know how the hell repulixans party still is around. They are freakin racist; trump is racist. Freakin joke. I hope we go into revolution. If New Mexico gets another republican governor, we will be poorest state in country. Were practically like Mexico. I hear soo many freakin sirens and fire trucks all the freakin time it sickens me. Our town only has 30000 ppl and it feels like freakin a big city it’s awful. America is violent were turning into Mexico.

I was just being a d**k.

How do you plan to move to Canada? You can drive across the border, but good luck getting jobs without a visa.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:49 am
KazeRin
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
Wasn't that your goal?

Congrats.

I was just being a d**k.

How do you plan to move to Canada? You can drive across the border, but good luck getting jobs without a visa.
it shouldn’t be hard to get a visa. I mean if Mexicans can do it in USA, it should be easier for Americans to get one in Canada. I mean we speak the same language.  

Anaya the Bee

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:59 am
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
Anaya the Bee
KazeRin
Wasn't that your goal?

Congrats.

I was just being a d**k.

it shouldn’t be hard to get a visa. I mean if Mexicans can do it in USA, it should be easier for Americans to get one in Canada. I mean we speak the same language.
There's a whole lot more than speaking the language to factor in. Do you have degrees? In sectors where we need jobs? We don't just let anyone in. There's a long waiting list and limited spots.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff