[PRP] Responsible Adults Renting Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:52 pm
"Of course not!" Zevran replied with a hearty laugh, flipping the camera again and pulling Abel close so that Joanna could see both of their faces. "He is good as a spaceheater overnight in this cold land." That and a lot more, but a lot more was meaningful rather than funny and so he left it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:57 pm
Abel chuckled as he slipped an arm around his boyfriend's waist and leaned in to press a kiss to his cheek. "I'm glad I can at least be your space heater," he said, amusement clear in his voice and his smirky smile. "And besides, that's a trick question: they're both yours." Just as much as they were both his too, of course, but he didn't really feel like that needed mentioning.

"I'm sure he is dear, and that's right!" Joanna beamed, chuckling a little, but her grin softened to a glowing smile. "Ohh, I'm so happy for you both, and so excited you have an apartment together finally! It's about time, for sure. And that's a nice spare bedroom you have there, too, a nice size and everything," she went on, her tones rather thoughtful. "What are you going to do with it, if you're not allowed to turn it into a poker club?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:50 pm
Ahh, that was a good point; this room was his, all of the rooms in the apartment here his and they were Abel's too. Zevran beamed and leaned up to return the chaste cheek-kiss. "You are right mi amor, and you are a very good spaced heater too." Abel definitely made him feel warm, and in more ways than one. Heh.

"We haven't talked about what to do with it yet," Zevran confessed as he looked back at Joanna on his phone's screen. "We can have visitors now though, you should come and see us if you can get away from the ranch sometime! I would be delighted to show you around Camphoreon." He wasn't overstepping by inviting her was he? s**t, he should have thought of that before he said it but it was too late now and so he just kept smiling as brightly as he had been before he realised that perhaps he shouldn't have opened his mouth. It was probably fine - it was Abel's mother, and he no longer had much to hide! - but he still should have asked first.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:13 pm
If they could just stay like this forever, with his arm looped around Zev's waist to hold him nice and snug against him, with fond smiles and cheek kisses and so much love, then Abel was quite sure he'd be the happiest man in the whole world. How did he get so lucky? He gave his love another squeeze and smiled a little brighter, if such a thing were possible given how bright his smile was already. "That's a great idea! You guys should come visit. Or you and Aaron at least, I know Dad's busy with the ranch a lot. Even if it's only for a few days or something," he added hastily.

"Ohh, I'd love to! I'll have to see though, if I can it'd only be for a few days," Joanna said, her expression lighting up with even more excitement at the possibility. She rolled her eyes and smiled fondly a moment later as she went on, "You know your father, though. He runs the ranch but I run the house, I shudder to think what he'd do without me for too long. What would he eat?"

From the other side of the phone and a little in the distance there came a grumbling sound that sounded tried and failed to not sound too amused, and Joanna giggled. "Alright, I should probably get to making lunch soon. And you two should get some lunch too before you start moving everything in! Will you have help with it? You must have lots of things to move; I'm sorry we can't help from here."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:20 pm
Ah, so it had been a good idea! Zevran squeezed Abel's waist and nodded at Joanna. "That would be perfect; once we are settled we can make plans? We will have plenty of help to move in; Tavvi, our friend Dith, and his..." Zevran paused as he tried to decide how to refer to the speaking pokemon. After a moment he said; "Roomate? And his roommate have offered to help if we pay them in pizza. Ah, not Taavi though, he's being paid with Abel's old couch for his new apartment." Taavi's new place was very decent by Zevran's standards but nowhere near as nice as the apartment he and Abel were standing in now! He really was very lucky, luckier than he had any right to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:58 pm
"Yes, that sounds wonderful dear! And I'm glad you'll have help, I'd hate for you two to work too hard moving, especially in the middle of summer. It's got to be so hot there now! Make sure you drink enough water while you're moving everything, alright? Both of you!"

"We will, don't worry," Abel said with a chuckle.

"Of course I worry, I'm your mother. That's my job," Joanna reminded him with a fond smile. "But alright, I'll let you go now so you can get to work on your new apartment. Tell Taavi I said hello, would you? I love you both!"

Abel couldn't help but give Zevran's waist another fond squeeze, though he aimed a warm smile at his mom. Telling his mother not to worry about them was like trying to convince water to stop being wet, but he felt obligated to try anyway. "Love you too Mom, we'll talk to you later."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:04 pm
Hearing Joanna say she loved them gave him that odd, squirmy, fuzzy feeling. He didn't say it back but he did blow a kiss along with his; "¡Ciao!" before he hung up the call and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

"So," Zevran's slightly silly grin became a sly smirk and his hand wandered from Abel's waist downward, "now that we are alone, ojos hermosos, what would you like to do?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:08 pm
Zevran was a good spaceheater too, in all the right ways.

Rather than answer aloud Abel tightened his grip on his love, holding him close as he leaned in to kiss him fiercely on the lips. A moment or two later his free hand lifting to brush over Zevran's cheek before his fingers ran through his hair and pull him closer to deepen the kiss. Hopefully that was answer enough.

But then a few moments later - long, blissful, heated moments - he broke off the kiss with a sly smirk of his own as he fetched his phone from his pocket. "First though," he tapped through the device's screen a bit, and a moment later a familiar song filtered through its speakers, tinny and quiet. He turned the volume up and slipped it back into his pocket before reaching for Zev's hand with one of his while the other moved back to his waist, his sly smirk morphing to a smile full of warmth and fondness as he looked into those fiery amber eyes he loved so much. "I'd love to have the first dance with my boyfriend in our new apartment."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:18 pm
Mmmh, yes that was a very good answer.

Zevran was grinning when they broke the kiss but his expression swiftly turned quizzical as Abel fetched out his phone. When the music started to play a smile returned to the tattooed man's face but it was smaller now, softer, perhaps with a hint of shyness. "Ah, I haven't heard this in a while," he said as he took Abel's hand and stepped in close, close enough to feel the warmth of his body once more. "I think I can indulge you in that." Very happily indeed.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff