Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Now I know I’m a zombie or something cuz I never laugh!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:54 am
Haven’t shared this with you guys recently but I can’t remember the last time I like laughed or something. The most would be giggle but that would be with my family or brother or something. In real life, I have no sense of humor. Just seriousness. I see stupid kids and teens just laughing and fooling around soo loudly and I’m all like “What the ******** is wrong with them?” I never laugh, I never joke or anything. Customers try to joke with me and I don’t even know what the hell they are trying to do or talking about, where I’m all like “uhh wha? What do you mean? I don’t get it.” One time I said to a lady “I don’t joke”. And she said “uhh well you are going to have to if you are going to be dealing with customers all day like this”. Uhh no: stupid. I just don’t get ppl who laugh soo crazily. Haven’t ever done that for like years. I always feel serious and never smile. Maybe I am a zombie. I like music though. Even Liv from izombie laughs sometimes, Me? I dunno. It’s 2018, Felt like I should’ve died many years ago but hear I am. Who knows.

Ali my zombie character is the same way. Once she died and came back she became soo serious and no sense of emotion or humor. When she became zombie and went back home and to school in such, her parents and friends knew something was wrong with her (well they knew she died from the party, but came back and showed up as if the death was a false alarm and that she was still alive and survived the fall.) she didn’t survive the fall. A strange occurrence kept her brain from dying hence what makes her who she is today. Her parents were even shocked at first and said that it wasn’t her, but an imposter. She convinced them by knowing things only the real Ali would know. But she’s too different. But once her parents found out she was a zombie, oh man they took it well being soo happy she was still well moving and alive. When she came back to school, it was kinda like will in stranger things, zombie girl instead. People looking at her, she hated it. Friend puts a Stethosxope on Ali’s heart area and hears nothing and says “How? Does it hurt?” Ali says no. Life sure has taken a weird turn in her eyes. It’s weird if you see the world through her eyes, cuz it sucks being seen as a freak and should be shot in head. She’s afraid of being shot in head cuz if It happens it’s over for her. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:15 pm
ninja

Oral Pleasure

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:43 pm
https://youtu.be/e9SeJIgWRPk

This is how zombie girl Ali sees. In first person view on the video. Pretty normal huh? They are not much different from humans. Ali sees mostly normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:21 am
I also think I am turning into a zombie because of my sleeping pill addiction. Been taking sleeping pills almost every night since 2011. It’s diphenhydramine anywhere between 200 to 500mg.

I feel like I don’t think as well as I used to. Like I gotten slightly slower in my brain. Ppl say the pills parcially shut down many parts of brain; so may have long term permanent brain damage. Gonna keep taking them, then eventually I’m gonna be like slow like a zombie.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:27 pm
Reminds me of duke nukem forever where the guy can take pills in fpv and then the heart pounds. Like a video game. I take sleeping pills then after an hour my heart pounds loudly. Soo weird. Also seeing blurs, love fpv zombie eyesight. Everything is the same; except the world seems like it’s moving slower. It’s weird. Weird fpv but it all seems normal to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:35 pm
Blah

Oral Pleasure

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:46 pm
Urghh I run into things too much I don’t know why I lose my balance sometimes. I walk weirdly randomly hitting something nearby. I literally have a hard time picking up coins. I’m soo weird. I may be a zombie or undead. My hands when I touch things feels soo numbish. I’m mean I can touch things and grab things, but do the sharp or dull test at doctors and I can’t tell the difference.

No I don’t see weirdly. rolleyes Well I think I do. Things blur a little when I move my head, think it’s normal. Sorry for all you guys I hated for seeing blurs. Lolz. May be normal vision for me; but betcha if one of you went into my body you’d think I see weirdly. Oh well, urghh I feel like my eyes suck. Stupid eyes. If im tired it blurs badly. I feel old, stupid eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:00 pm
Now I know I may be a zombie. Acted soo savage like from drinking a little and went soo zombie berserk to my brother even hissed. I don’t know, I don’t get my actions and why I do them I just don’t know. crying I look at my eyes in mirror and they are soo red. redface I feel like I have no emotion.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:07 pm
Things are gonna get bad for me. I know it. I just don’t feel normal. I see stupid kids laugh I don’t know why. I never laugh or anything. It’s weird to have them.

I fear for the future. I mean me hissing? Somethings wrong with me.,  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:46 pm
I don’t know what’s going on with my hands. My hands are shaking really bad.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:57 pm
My counselor thinks there’s an awful anger deep inside of me that causes me to go berserk when I drink. I dunno. I just don’t care, all I know is I hope the human race goes extinct.

I don’t give a damn, this is my world my game. I am the main character and all of you maggots are just stupid npc obstacles created to make this stupid game harder. What a joke. But then again I think this game is a stupid mmorpg with over 7 billion current users. I’m the most important. My view my world let’s see what happens. The most realistic first person shooter game is wait wait “The world you All live in seeing in your own fpv. Urghh I hate this game. Only way to end it is well you all know it. Urghh soo dumb. I don’t get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:08 pm
My new show coming out in 2019 is about something like this called “the world”. Cheesy girl with glasses questions s**t then gets near death and finds out this is all a game.” Then also the zombie show with a zombie who gets infected with a virus rather than supernatural means like Ali. Also in 2019.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 pm
Right now my body feels like it’s getting very stiff. Heavy, hard to move. Sometimes hear faint crack sounds. Feels like I’m going into rigor Mortis. crying Soo stiff I feel paralyzed sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:47 pm
This is getting rediculous, why do I keep bumping into things? I walk and such but just get close to something like the wall and I just slightly touched it. then I continue walking and almost touch something else. It’s weird. I’m scared things are like that zombie movie called zombie high, where to the zombies they feel like things are normal to them through their eyes but to the humans they act like zombies.

I talk to someone in real life and they almost always say “huh what?” Then I literally slow my speech so they can understand. Why do I have to do that? I’m scared I have a lisp and to them I say “but ruff iifwa I wront tah frow fweight?” Instead of saying “but what if I want to throw freight?”. I think I am saying it right, but to others I sound muffled. Some ppl think having a lisp is ok cuz it tells me that no ones perfect. I sound weird cuz of my weird zombieish brain where I talk weirdly due to something going wrong in my brain. Like a zombie. I see normally, something going wrong in my brain making me not talk much doesn’t impact vision due to light hitting retina same way. Like if I turn into zombie, vision will be same, just way I think will be way different. Like poor A. Still sees normally but acts confused.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:11 pm
Just had a very intense seizure where my hands shake like really bad, then my head, then feet. Then my body. I mean it feels good, but really weird cuz my eyes look up like as much as possible.

Somethings gotta be wrong with my brain, hope I’m not dying. I might be fake clone where I’m like malfunctioning cuz I was like created.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff