[PRP] Are You Running... [Raining Roses + Howling Curses] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:07 am
Raining Roses tossed her hair, watching Howling Curses growl with nonchalance. She giggled once more, after he had finished talking.

"There are more clever kin in the swamp, too," She teased, starting to circle around him. "I think most would have figured out I was not playing this game to win a stick." She stepped in closer, approaching slowly.

"Do you still not understand?" She asked, tilting her head and watching him with the same, innocent doe eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:07 pm
Did he still not understand...what? Raining Roses kept getting closer, showing no fear. No caution. Howl took a step back, mind a whirl. "I- I..."

Not playing the game to win a stick. Then what? What...else was there? There was his den, something other kin might envy if they could even find it. But they weren't supposed to be able to! And she would be drawing him away...more...if it was that, wouldn't she?

What else, what else, what else...

He looked at his hooves. Howl's flustered yellow gaze turned back up to Roses's face. He swallowed. "I have to go." With that, he picked his grimy stick up and bolted.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:18 pm
Raining Roses started to give chase, laughing into the wind. She was delighted by this outcome, especially getting the opportunity to give chase, herself.

She ran as hard as her slender kimeti legs could carry her. She was not built with a runner's body like the kiokote, but if she focused hard enough, she was certain she could catch up with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:29 pm
He pushed himself to get back to his den, a safe place to hide. A kimeti couldn't keep up all the way there as it got dark, could she? Maybe she lost track of him.

Howl dropped his stick in his den. He would deal with the rest later. For now he paced, panting, occasionally stopping to shuffle his hooves anxiously. His lingering thoughts kept frustrating him, but he didn't know how to make them stop.

But maybe, maybe, she would be gone and he wouldn't have to think about it again. The weird game, the way this doe liked to play? With? Him? But she could tell he wasn't the smartest kin... Maybe she was just messing with him. Making fun of him. It made more sense.

No one liked him anyway.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:42 pm
Raining Roses continued her chase, following the buck towards his den. Her energy was wearing thin, and suddenly her emotions switched from glee to doubt. Should she just leave this kiokote alone? Was he running away to continue playing games, or was he really scared? Suddenly, she felt awful. Slowing her pace, she called out to the buck, unaware of his hiding place.

"Do you not like me?" She asked. Or was this just another game? Perhaps, hide and seek? Either way, Roses was worried if her playmate had lost interest, or worse, was scared of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Upon hearing a voice floating in on the breeze, his ears swiveled. Oh no. That kimeti had stamina after all. Not one to give up, even when all signs said she should... Very odd indeed.

Very frustrating.

But no one ever...acted like this around him. Maybe to tease and mock, but not follow him back to his home, to ask an innocent question.

Slowly, step by step, he peeked out. "I don't dislike you. I just...don't understand you." Howl shuffled his hooves again, looking away. He wasn't sure what else to say.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:58 pm
The kimeti stomped her hooves in a half tantrum. The kiokote still didn't understand? She harrumphed, sticking her nose up.

"I'm flirting with you!" She admitted, angry and loud. She stomped her hooves again, getting mad at herself for getting into this messy situation. Teasing wasn't fun if she was genuinely making the kiokote feel bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:14 pm
"O-oh." He looked down at his hooves. Howl felt like a fool. This doe was not a raider, officially; so, what then? Perhaps someone brought by the swamp? "I'm sorry...I've never... I don't know what that's like. ...Sorry." He fell quieter and quieter with every word.

On one hoof, he could just let her go. Return to peace, the quiet, the stillness. Things never changing. But on the other... As upset as he got, there was some thrill, too. And if the swamp brought her here, then. Hm.

Still looking away, he mumbled, "You are the fastest kimeti I have ever met... And your mane flowing in the wind... I have never seen anything like it before.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:49 pm
Though the kimeti was still bitter, Howling Curses' compliments had assuaged Raining Rose's temper. She didn't look away from the kiokote nearly as much as he avoided her gaze, but she found herself rethinking their current situation. For a stubborn doe like herself, that meant a lot.

Raining Roses found herself taking slow steps towards the buck. "You are silly... and foolish... but perhaps I like that." She joked, giggling again to herself. "Innocent and charming," she said, rephrasing her previous words to be better suited as a compliment. "And exceptionally handsome," she added, close enough to the buck now that she nudged the side of his face with her horns.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:33 pm
"...Ah. Ah. Well. That's, um... I'm not used...to being called such things." But he clearly puffed a little; Howl had nothing against Roses's claims, for sure. "Um... We've ran a lot today. And that was tiring. And it is...dangerous at night. If you like, you can stay through the morning. Maybe we can...get to know each other, or something like that?" he grunted and shuffled his hooves some more.

Howl had no idea what he could possibly talk about...but maybe he should at least try.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers