Submit

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:21 pm
She let out the breath she didn't know she'd been holding. He really liked it! Her face stayed it's crimson shade, but this time with happiness instead of embarrassment while she drew circles in the sand with her hoof, smile widening the more he gushed about the gem.

"I'm glad you like it!" she said, stopping her circle drawing. "Geode said I was silly for making it, but the way you talked about these guys just..kinda inspired me I guess."

"I-if you want, I could draw up some mock ups of the big one, and bring them? When I come help you I mean." Water looked at him through the short curtain of hair that hid her face.

Tristam Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:03 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

He watched her hoof before looking up, smiling at the blush she got, glad she was taking his compliments well.

"I think that would be great. I would love to see the mock ups for the the larger one." He smiled as he put it down for the crabs to inspect as well. "They seem to like it as well, you have all around approval, dudette!"  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:01 pm
Her eyes lit up, and she clapped her hooves together. "G-great! I'll get right on it! Its gonna take me a few days, but I promise it'll be awesome!"

She looked up at the sky and noted the time. "I should be getting back. Gotta meet up with Geode to go over some things. But I'll be back tomorrow to help you out." Water flashed him a smile as she backed her way into the water.

"Later dude!" she said, flipping backwards toward deeper water, feeling better than she had in a long time after a conversation. He really did like it!

Tristam Lockhart

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces