[PRP]Water you think about this[LS&WS] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lettuce Sea quietly watched a group of ten or so crabs scuttling around ground near his shop, a small building that rested ontop of a dock, half free floating in the water, half clinging to the ground.

The crabs carefully scuttle around him, foraging for food while the merphony just sun bath in the morning sun. He yawned before letting a yelp when crab pinched his tail. "Hey, hey, hey, no cool, dude!" He rose his tail and let the crab fall into a plastic bucket. "Time out."

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Water Stone's head broke free of the surface, poofy hair clinging to the sides of her face until she shook it free. She looked around before spying Lettuce Sea off sunbathing on the shoreline. Ok, all she had to do was go up there, drop it off and leave...

She could just toss it from here...

The merphony sighed, quelling the butterflyfish in her stomach. It wasn't like she was talking to a stranger: Lettuce was a friend. But her social anxiety still reared it's ugly head at odd times, this being one of them.

She flipped her fin, and swam toward the green-haired mer, trailing a pouch with a hidden gem in it.

Tristam Lockhart

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:05 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon
I love her so much

Lettuce's ears perked up, hearing the morning calm water disturbed. He kicked his legs to roll over himself and grinned widely, spotting a bright blue that was becoming more and more familiar. Sitting up, he let out a happy whistle in greeting, gathering the attention of the still free crabs who huddle closer together to stare.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:13 pm
Did he just whistle at her?

Was that a normal greeting? She didn't know how to whistle!

Water ran aground in the sand, coming a halt with a smile. "H-hi Lettuce." she said, tide swirling around her front hooves as the waves washed forward.
"What are you doing out here?"

Tristam Lockhart
Thank you! I'm still trying to figure out how to play a quiet kid. All my characters are loud!

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

"Hi Water!" Lettuce smiled widely at her. "Me? Am just feeding the crabs. They forage about the beach for a bit, makes them tastier." He laughed as the crabs started clicking their claws like they understood what he just said, they were probably just excited to see the other merphony. "How you doing, dudette? What brings you to this side of the water?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:30 pm
Water noticed the crabs for the first time, and eyed their pinchy claws. "I think they know what you're saying." she said with a giggle, one that was quickly quelled with a blush and return to quiet.

"I'm..good." she said, "Just..in the area and thought I'd say hello." She glanced down at the pouch resting near her hoof, and carefully pushed it backwards,
out of sight.

"So, you don't just raise the crabs for fun?" she asked, looking back to the peachy mer.

Tristam Lockhart

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:47 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

The crabs finally lost interest in the merphonies and went back to their foraging around the sands.

Lettuce chuckled softly. "Welll, I kinda accidently became a crab dealer." He wiggled his eyebrows a bit. "I used to grow a very nice kelp garden, and it attracted a lot of these little buggers. So I decided to raise my own little herd, cause ya kno, they are tasty and crunchy, but like, I had waaaaay too many until I bump into this earth phony fishing with weird cages? Dude was like 'I'll buy them off you' cause he rans a resturant and I was like, sure...and now I got this shack and a bunch of places buy them...so it works." He chuckled."I get to be more time on dry land and seeing the weird stuff dry land phonies do. It's awesome."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:07 pm
She remembered that he wanted to run a business, but she hadn't heard how well it was doing! Enough to where he could buy his own place! "That's really impressive!" she said, leaning on her elbows and propping her head up on her hooves.

"I will agree that they do strange stuff." she said, thinking of her sister. "Geode is always out doing...land stuff. Like running." She felt the tightness of her nerves begin to unravel, the anxiety momentarily buried under the bright sun and good conversation.

"I don't come up here..often." she said, looking around.

Tristam Lockhart

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:12 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

"Oh yeah, no, like running is super weird. You should go swimming around town, they get weirder. I heard there is a phony with a car...I don't even know what that is, but it sound ridicules." He laughed and grinned. "Hmmm...you should come here more often, specially in the mornings, it quiet and sometimes you see phonies in little boats fishing. With poles and strings...it's sooooo weird."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:32 pm
These words he was saying, they didn't make sense to Water Stone's ears. Car?

"Poles and strings?" She said, tilting her head to the side. "To catch fish?" That was strange. If you wanted to catch a fish underwater, you set a trap for it, like a basket or a cage. She admittedly didn't do that much, she spent more time looking for gems in caves.

gems...

She suddenly remembered her pouch, and its contents.

"I guess I could..come up here more often I mean. Sometimes it's just so, well, loud. And I only really talk to Geode most of the time...and she's at home.."

She stared at the sand, feeling her nerves come back. "I'm..I have a hard time...talking to anyone."

Tristam Lockhart

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:31 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

Lettuce plucked a crab off the beach and put it in the plastic bucket. "Well, yeah, that's why I say you should come here when it's morning. The sun is nice, and it's real quiet, even when phonies come to do their weird fishing. They don't make much noise...cause apparently it scares the fish???" He chuckled and smiled. "Sides, I can always use an extra pair of hooves to keep the crabs in line."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:23 pm
She giggled at the idea of noise scaring the fish. Some fish were the loudest creatures she knew.

He..wanted her help?

Seriously?

"M-my help?" she said, poking at a crab that was trying to escape his designated zone. It scuttled away, snapping its claws grumpily. Lettuce really wanted her around? Even though she was a quiet bore?

"I..i'd like, totally help you out with them!" she said, a little louder than her usual almost whisper. She grinned a true grin "I bet it's totally radical!"

She blinked and covered her mouth with her sandy hooves, blush creeping across her face. No one got her to speak like that, except for Geode. Something about being children of the 80s.. it was totally embarassing

Tristam Lockhart

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

Lettuce chuckled softly at her excitement, happy to see it. He decided against point it out, just passing over like a cool cat. "Well, it's just keep crabs from scuttling off into the tall grass, but yeah. It would totally cool if you would come help me in the mornings. Like, it would be awesome to have a convo. Crabs are like no good at keeping chit chat going, you know? Like total bores. Like just wanna eat and escape the little buggers.'Sides, you can like tell me about that gem shop your sis and you are trying to open up. It sounded really cool last time we talked."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:09 pm
Thankfully Lettuce didn't tease her about it. He didn't even bring it to attention, and she was eternally grateful for that moment.

He mentioned wanting to hear about the shop, and once again her mind went to the pouch at her side. This had to be a good time to give it to him right?

Oh dear, the butterfly fish were back, and they brought friends.

"Speaking of that." she said, back to her quiet self. "I um, I...have this thing here..." She slid the pouch within reach, looking anywhere but at Lettuce. "F-for you."

She reached in, and pulled out a small crab shaped gem, a few inches across. It was red in color, but as she reached out to give it to him, the sun caught it and it became a lighter orange color. The way he'd talked about his business, it'd inspired her. So she searched for just the right size gem to turn into the keepsake.

"If you don't like it, you don't haveta take it." she said quickly, voice getting a little high pitched. "I know it's really random, but I thought that it'd be sweet,
and if you like it, Geode and I can make a big one for your store and yeah, well. Here." Her face blazed hot: all she wanted to do was dive back into the water and hide in her cave for the next thousand years.

Tristam Lockhart

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:54 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

Lettuce stared at the crystal crab, taking gently on his hooves, completely stunned by the craftmanship of it. It was so wicked cool too. "This is....This is awesome!" He smiled brilliantly at her. "Woah, I don't even....I mean..This is so cool! Look at those little legs! And the pincers are soooo cool! Definetly gonna commision you gals to do a bigger one of the shop!"

He giggled softly. "The beady little black eyes are just perfect, it looks almost as mischievous as the rascals scuttling around us!"  
My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff