Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Rise 'n Shine (Emiola & Deimos) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:00 pm
Quote:
Emiola did 0 damage!

"Whoops!" First thing she was slamming into Deimos, then she was stumbling into his hive. Oh! This worked, actually, "Sweet! Less room I gotta drag you man, nice thinking!"

The pillow smacked her in the face. She was getting used to that, by this point.

Monkey see monkey do, she lobbed it back in his general direction. Even if it made contact, she had reservations that it'd even hurt considering she hadn't thrown it that hard. "Hey, this ain't a bad place." She looked around as if she wasn't in the middle of a brawl.

Quote:
    HP: 9/20

nepsah

nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:44 pm

HP: 11/20
Dmg Dealt: 0

"Wait, no, don't come in here--" He started to protest, then took a pillow to the face. He groaned aloud in frustration, then... picked it up and hurled it right back at her, only for it to completely miss. Man, his aim was bad tonight. "You aren't draggin' me anywhere!" He moved further into the hive, somehow managing to weave through the cluttered floor. Honestly, it was like a blanket and pillow store blew up in his living block, leaving scattered piles of downy bedding.... with the occasional book tossed in to deter any flopping.

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:46 pm
Quote:
Emiola did 1 damage!

The pillow might have missed, but that didn't stop Emi from scooping the object up regardless. "You know, I think you're onto something here bud!" She was definitely still coming further inside, still definitely coming towards Deimos, "Pillow fights are totally the pre-req to sleepy times!"

She didn't throw the pillow, instead she whacked Deimos with it as hard as she could.

Quote:
    HP: 9/20

nepsah

nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:29 am

HP: 10/20
Dmg Dealt: 2

Taking a pillow to the face shouldn't ordinarily hurt, but she'd hit him hard enough to leave a stinging sensation on his cheek. That just... added fuel to the fire, really. "I'm not jokin' around here." He grabbed a second pillow and smacked her with it as hard as he could in retaliation. So much for not playing around.

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:54 am
Quote:
Emiola did 0 damage!

Emiola snorted rather loudly when Deimos retaliated. Not joking around huh? "Me neither!" She proclaimed in return, "But, like, you don't gotta be so serious about the whole thing." She was starting to look a little ragged, less from Deimos whacking her with pillows and probably more from running hell all over his hive and back.

"Come to think of it though, it's prolly kinda early yet for the sleeping part, huh?" She tapped her chin thoughtfully, shrugged, and then went back in for the kill, missing spectacularly.

Quote:
    HP: 7/20

nepsah
:eyes:

nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:55 pm

Dmg Dealt: 3

She really-- she really didn't get it. Then again he hadn't really explained anything but he wasn't thinking about that at all. The pillow she threw sailed uselessly past him- he picked up another one of his own and launched it at her. "Time's a ********' illusion an' I'll ********' sleep whenever I want which WAS going to be not that long ago 'cept you ruined it." He hissed, but... was honestly starting to feel quite worn out.

Maybe if he was lucky he'd fall asleep after he managed to get her out or something.

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:17 pm
Quote:
Emiola did 0 damage!

Worn out was an understatement! Even in all of her tussles with Masoal, they usually stopped once she was hitting the point of exhaustion (which was always far before Masoal). She 'oofed' from the pillow as she caught it with her arms, square against her chest.

"Time's an illusion?" She thought about it for a second. "That's kinda a' neat way to put it! But uh, I don't think the sun is an illusion dude... or the moons..." My god, what if they were though...

Quote:
    HP: 4/20

nepsah
dei just finish her plea se

nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Dmg Dealt: 4

"Well obviously those aren't illusions but the ********' concept of time is which means I can sleep whenever the ******** I want." He huffed, chucking another pillow at her in frustration. He wobbled in place for a moment before eventually just flopping back, landing squarely on one of the many blanket-and-pillow piles that littered his hive.

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:50 pm
Quote:
Emiola ******** died

The final pillow smacked her, causing her to drop the other one that she had been cradling in her hands. Suddenly she found herself looking down at a cranky, fed up, tired tealblood. It was oddly reminiscent in a way--like when she couldn't get Masoal to budge on something. Her train of thought sure did cycle back to him time and time again. Maybe it was because he was her only real friend. She wobbled a little.

Emi stooped down to retrieve one of the ammunition-pillows. In her hands she gave it a good fluff, and then she approached Deimos with an ounce more caution than she had previously. Delicately, she handed it to him.

"Sorry dude..." She sounded about as put out as a wet, soggy dish towel. "Can I come back some other time? When you're not tryin' to sleep?"

Quote:
    HP: 0/20

nepsah
bless

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:02 pm

He sighed, reached up and took the pillow from her, then promptly tossed it aside. Cranky was definitely an understatement, probably a fair big one all things considered. He rubbed at his face, trying to get his mind to work in a coherent manner. "Yes, fine, I can't ********' think straight right now okay?" He didn't particularly like Emiola but at this point he'd do anything to try and actually get some shut eye again. "It's been like three nights, please just let me sleep. I don't ********' care if you wanna come back later. Like, some other night. Tomorrow? Night after? I dunno."

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:14 pm
    Three nights? Emi frowned, which was rare. The second Deimos said she could come back however, her face blossomed into another big smile. "Okay!" She exclaimed, realized how loud she was being, and then said another slightly softer "Okay...!" She giggled afterwards, seemingly placated.

"You gotta sleep super good then. I'll be back!" Standing up, she slowly started to back her way out towards the door--bumped into the wall instead--and then proceeded to blindly reach around for the knob. It wasn't there, but that was mostly because the door was still wide open. Oops.

She waved enthusiastically before leaving, the door shutting behind her.

nepsah
it is done

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas