Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Aoi used to wear glasses when young conspiracy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:27 am
Yes I call it a conspiracy. I’m not sure if I have ever told you guys on Gaia that when I was young like 6 to 8 I used to wear glasses.

I talked to mom about it recently and asked her how the hell am I not wearing them now cuz I mean cmon vision doesn’t get better over time but here I am seeing fine enough. I’m not lying cuz we’ve got pictures. Amazes me. Pretty sure I lied to the eye doctor back then to be stupid and autistic but mom said they looked and said I had kinda bad eyes. I dunno. I don’t remember back then but pics don’t lie. I dunno. My parents know me more then myself but how? I see fine, well least before the Beau eclipse of 2017 where I feel like I see like crap but still. How am I not wearing now? Conspiracy. It’s ancient history I don’t remember anything age 10 from below. So I Dunno.

Have I told you guys about this before?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:47 am
I mean for all we know I got lasik or something at age 7 or so and don’t remember it, I dunno. Things before age 9 is like a blur to me and my brothers it’s scary. All we know is just pop culture media and stuff back then. Somethings our parents aren’t telling me I know it. Before age 9 is like dark ages. Maybe I should detailing read all my base medical records cuz when we were kids we went to the clinic on the Air Force base til 18. Apparently I had a bunch of mental health records from the base but were destroyed in like late 90s early 00s? I dunno. What were they? Never gonna know. Urghh want to know. Hope my life isn’t a lie where I am a different beau from the beau from age 9 and lower. Better not be a clone. My bro Blaine says I was decapitated, or fell head on ice when skating and died at 6 to 8. Lots of things possible. Urghh just talking nonsense. I think I woke up confused one day in late 90s, I dunno. My original better not have died and I suddenly wake up instead. Urghh soo confusing. I’m me... well I think. Ok somethings not right about me. This world I see through my eyes doesn’t seem right. I dunno.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:08 pm
I know I haven’t told you this yet but as of lately I feel like I’m getting really really like unbalanced. Like I feel dizzy like really often where I like walk really weirdly like I can’t keep my balance. Like sometimes I slide into a wall and don’t know why, or almost fall over. I hit (move my body) into like things randomly like I have bad motor skills or something. Makes me think I am a zombie where I can’t walk straight and may hit things. No I don’t see weirdly, my brain might just be weird and messed up where I can’t walk right. Doesn’t mean I see distortions. R from warm bodies walks all weirdly and zombie like in stuff but doubt he sees weirdly. I think our motor skills just gets weird. Hope I’m not dying, I feel fine, just feels weird sometimes when I walk.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:35 pm
If I do get glasses eventually, I’m gonna choose the largest frames available.
https://goo.gl/images/pJh61t

Like this girl, I want my glasses to look like hers. eek
My brother Blaine said that he remembers me wearing glasses when young and that they were really big glasses. So may have big ones, like 80s, I’m soo weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:40 pm
Why haven’t any of you guys replied back yet? This is like breaking news, I haven’t told anyone on Gaia about this. Seriously. Never. I believe it’s all a lie.

My brother Blaine said he remembers our childhood and that he said my glasses were huge back then, nono. No effing way. Conspiracy. Vision doesn’t get better, it gets worse. I know I lied to eye doctor, I dunno it’s too long ago like when I was like 5 to 7 I dunno.

Somethings not right, I have best vision out of all my brothers, they both have glasses prescriptions (Blaine 2005, Brandon 2009) that they never wear but apparently I was the first to get glasses in sometime in mid to late 90s, I demand to see the medical records. No wonder my animation looks dated.

I doubt people give LASIK to people younger than 12.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 2:51 pm
That's pretty weird maybe they're messing with you.  

Darkcat94

Clean Citizen

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:54 pm
Darkcat94
That's pretty weird maybe they're messing with you.
omg I haven’t seen you in soo long. But no it’s true my parents said.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games