Welcome to Gaia! ::

Citizens of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Established characters -- just outside of Gaia canon. 

Tags: gaia, character, original character, plot, canon 

Reply Citizens of Gaia
Welcome to Citizens of Gaia! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ren Orenji Doragon

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:08 pm
Hey guys! Thanks for accepting my... somewhat demanding join request, Astrid. sweatdrop

A little about me:
Born January 19, 1989 ( my birthday is coming up, help. ;-; )
Joined Gaia 03/27/2006
I wasn't super-duper invested in the plot until zOMG hit (mostly due to finishing up school). The way the game threw me straight into the story and got me invested in current and past events really hooked me. Ever since getting hooked on zOMG, I've kinda been vying for attention on my Gaia OCs, lol. I'm still buttmad that it's nearly impossible to get into the manga, shh. Don't get me wrong, everyone that did deserved it, but I still want in too, lol.

Just as a heads-up: I do have a terrible history with RPing, so it would probably take a lot of coaxing and very lax rules to get me to try again. sweatdrop I think I would sooner draw a small comic, really...

Other than that, I enjoy art, music, vidya gaems, furries, cartoons, animation, movies, animals... I could go on and on, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:54 pm
Greetings! 𝓣𝓱π“ͺ𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 for inviting me into this fascinating guild -- and I have seen so many OC guild members out and about in the Gaia forums, that I feel like I know you already!

I knew I wanted to be a BatChic faery from the first time I joined Gaia in October 2006, and chose my green hair for my avatar creation. I decided to make my avatar an OC, as I developed a backstory as to why I was a wingless fae, with a name like BatChic (which was a nickname given to me In Real Life from artist and musician friends of mine, when I lived in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.)

So, I devoped a companion to my OC, another OC named Sandy Gruelgrimm, who liked rutabagas so much he created a recipe-chat forum on Gaia to discuss ways to cook them -- but originally played a part of the BatChic fae creation story.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since I joined Gaia in October, 2006, I joined in time to experience the Zurg revealing themselves in Towns -- an event that would leave a lasting impression and encourage me to participate in Zurg role-playing to this day.

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100

Synthetic Nature

Crew

Alien Hellraiser

29,250 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:14 pm
BatChic
Greetings! 𝓣𝓱π“ͺ𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 for inviting me into this fascinating guild -- and I have seen so many OC guild members out and about in the Gaia forums, that I feel like I know you already!

I knew I wanted to be a BatChic faery from the first time I joined Gaia in October 2006, and chose my green hair for my avatar creation. I decided to make my avatar an OC, as I developed a backstory as to why I was a wingless fae, with a name like BatChic (which was a nickname given to me In Real Life from artist and musician friends of mine, when I lived in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.)

So, I devoped a companion to my OC, another OC named Sandy Gruelgrimm, who liked rutabagas so much he created a recipe-chat forum on Gaia to discuss ways to cook them -- but originally played a part of the BatChic fae creation story.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since I joined Gaia in October, 2006, I joined in time to experience the Zurg revealing themselves in Towns -- an event that would leave a lasting impression and encourage me to participate in Zurg role-playing to this day.

Welcome! 'Glad you could join us!
Please feel free to make an OC profile, join us on Discord and otherwise lurk and chat!
/Hugs! ^///v///^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:55 pm
Thank you for accepting me into the guild! Like the previous post, I've seen so many of you mainly in the GCD, and I feel closer to you now that I know we have something in common, even if we've never directly spoken to eachother before! heart

I go by Bianchi, been here since 2008, took a hiatus I don't remember when and came back about 2 years ago. I've always seen my avatar as an OC, a girl who is obsessed with the cute guys of Gaia and collects their paraphernalia. She's never gotten lucky with any of them though, just once she got a reply from that cute janitor and she fangirled over it for a week straight (she still does actually).

Nice to meet you all! Hope we can get along! <3  

Bianchi The Scorpion

Romantic Lovergirl

21,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Synthetic Nature

Crew

Alien Hellraiser

29,250 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:24 pm
Bianchi The Scorpion
Thank you for accepting me into the guild! Like the previous post, I've seen so many of you mainly in the GCD, and I feel closer to you now that I know we have something in common, even if we've never directly spoken to eachother before! heart

I go by Bianchi, been here since 2008, took a hiatus I don't remember when and came back about 2 years ago. I've always seen my avatar as an OC, a girl who is obsessed with the cute guys of Gaia and collects their paraphernalia. She's never gotten lucky with any of them though, just once she got a reply from that cute janitor and she fangirled over it for a week straight (she still does actually).

Henlo!
Your avatar is adorbubble
Come to Discord!
We have pancakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:29 pm
Dragonus Luciferius
Bianchi The Scorpion

Henlo!
Your avatar is adorbubble
Come to Discord!
We have pancakes.

Ah you're right! Be there in a sec! 3nodding  

Bianchi The Scorpion

Romantic Lovergirl

21,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:17 pm
Thanks for inviting me!
I forgot to introduce myself xD;;

My name's Coffee I was born in 93 Lives in NYC and im always wandering around x] If you wanna learn about me just message me :3  
Citizens of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff