Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:12 pm
i really hope it isnt true as well. Draco is one of my favorite characters  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:01 am
Nooo! That is very bad! Very, very bad!

-sits on floor with hands over ears- LALALALALA! The Malfoy's cannot die! That is just wrong, there has got to be some sarcasm in there, just some twisted sarcasm. Or maybe she is just trying to play with our heads, I doubt she would tell us who is dieing, that would ruin the suspence on her part.

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

naynaygoose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:43 am
I don't believe it, theres no way in hell she would give away something that big. I will be VERY surprised if that turnes out to be true. And man, why did it get delayed sweatdrop thats no fair !! crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:52 pm
naynaygoose
I don't believe it, theres no way in hell she would give away something that big. I will be VERY surprised if that turnes out to be true. And man, why did it get delayed sweatdrop thats no fair !! crying crying

It's probably got something to do with when the next 2 films will be out.  

Merry Berry

xdarkeningxkittenx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:11 pm
bloody hell, i'm so mad! it isn't coming out till im a sophomore! God this makes me mad!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:09 pm
lol i graduate in 2008 and i really dont want to wait that long.  

Geminosity

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:26 pm
darkmetallic
lol i graduate in 2008 and i really dont want to wait that long.

Haha, I graduate from highschool in 2008!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:58 pm
Awesome me 2!  

Geminosity

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:30 am
I'll be finishing uni in 2008 sad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:50 pm
i absolutely REFUSE to beleive this! drakie? die? nononononono....this canNOT be happening!  

TacoKhaleesi

Dillusioned Fantasies

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:26 am
Winter Ice
The Malfoys can never die because they are the best, they are so good they should have their own series because they are above all others. heart 3nodding But if she does kill them I can say "I will never read another one" because there won't be. crying

Sorry to be so random.. Newbie to the guild here. xD First post.

But anyway.. I heard a rumor a while back that there was going to be an eighth book.
I can't remember where I saw it, as it was a couple years ago, but I specifically recall hearing something about an eighth book.
Now remember that this IS just a rumor I heard, and I'm probably (most likely) wrong.

^^; Could someone correct me if my information's wrong?

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:45 am
Liar. talk2hand  

musicalnotez234

Piker

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:10 pm
She never gives away that sort of information seriously... she hasn't done it before, why would she do it now? Although I can imagine her killing them off strangely enough confused
As for the Weasleys and something shocking happening, the whole family is involved in the war in some way and is practically screaming "Make me a Deatheater!!!" so its sort of unavoidable that something bad happens to that family
And if She kills of Draco I will destroy her, no questions asked

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:15 pm
Dillusioned Fantasies
Winter Ice
The Malfoys can never die because they are the best, they are so good they should have their own series because they are above all others. heart 3nodding But if she does kill them I can say "I will never read another one" because there won't be. crying

Sorry to be so random.. Newbie to the guild here. xD First post.

But anyway.. I heard a rumor a while back that there was going to be an eighth book.
I can't remember where I saw it, as it was a couple years ago, but I specifically recall hearing something about an eighth book.
Now remember that this IS just a rumor I heard, and I'm probably (most likely) wrong.

^^; Could someone correct me if my information's wrong?
Sorry, incorrect. JK was asked to write an eighth book about their lives after Hogwarts but replied that she wouldn't, that she would only write the seven books

Piker

alexisneo

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:17 pm
It's so obvious that Draco is going to die. I mean, he's my favorite character and I heart him so much, but even I can face the fact that he's probably going to die. What I think is going to happen is that he's finally going to become friends with Harry but then he dies not long after eek

however he dies, it will definetly make me cry D':  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces