Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
"Getting To Know You" Members Questionnaire! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 8:20 am
1. What is your name?
a. You can address me as Ro. But Chaos when I'm here is fine.
2. Do you have any nicknames?
a. No
3. How old are you?
a. Old enough to drink, not old enough to have kids.
4. Where are you from?
a. California
5. When is your birthday?
a. Rather not say.
6. What colour hair do you have?
a. brunette
7. What eye colour do you have?
a. brown with a purple exterior ring. Not sure why yet.
8. Do you wear glasses?
a. Yes
9. How tall are you?
a. average I think.
10. Do you have any siblings?
a. Yes
11. Do you have any pets?
a. Yes
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
a. No
13. What is your favourite colour?
a. No real preferences as it depends on the object.
14. What are your hobbies?
a. Too many to say. But we'll just go with gaming, writing, and aquatic plants.
15. Do you have any pet peeves?
a. A few depending on the topic which is minuscule. Otherwise I'm rather laid back.
16. What are you most afraid of?
a. Depends on the moment. But I suppose it's failing when in mattered most.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
a. Science.
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
a. Just the way I am for the time being is fine for now.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?
a. Going to San Diego comicon at least once.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words?
a. An extremely laid back person.
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to?
a. Not really unless its just going outside to get fresh air or needing to investigate something.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying?
a. Depends on the day if I want something to laugh about or think about.
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
a. Hard to say as everything has it's pros and cons.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
a. Super intelligence or telekinesis.
25. What is your weapon of choice?
a. Depends on the situation.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones?
a. Yes which are games with a damn good story or overall very fun.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre?
a. Sci fi. Still hoping for Stargate to come back someday with a new series.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books?
a. Way too many.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to?
a. Fanimecon. Still trying to visit others if they are an option to me.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?
a. Mostly background characters or villains. Got to support the main cast after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:52 am
smithers456

1. What is your name? Razzi its said like Rah-zee
2. Do you have any nicknames? i do raz, lulu, pop, zizi,raz-ma-taz etc
3. How old are you? 25 i will be 26 Nov 11th
4. Where are you from? born-bethesda maryland now-florida since '98
5. When is your birthday? Nov 11th
6. What colour hair do you have? dark brown with a light brown streak
7. What eye colour do you have? brown
8. Do you wear glasses? no
9. How tall are you? 5'2
10. Do you have any siblings? yes 7 of us
11. Do you have any pets? yes 3 dogs, and 2 fish
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? ears are pierced and about to get a tattoo on my shoulder soon
13. What is your favourite colour? orange red and yellow
14. What are your hobbies? drawing,sewing,cooking,making all natural things
15. Do you have any pet peeves? YESSSSS!!!!!
16. What are you most afraid of? well i was afriad of losing my father but he passed away two months ago and im not going to lie this is the hardest thing ever.. but it gets easier as the day goes on.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Science lol i graduated from college with my BS of Science
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Public health admin or Epidimeologist
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? well i accomplish one with the Southern Queens Eatery LLC. Having a famly business. now its to officially have my own business.but i am going to go back to school so i can also get my business degree and also my masters in public health.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? outgoing, creative,crazy,loving,caring
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? yes and i was a military brat so i already got to go to places i wanted to go to but i currently want to go bahamas, jamaica, hawaii, korea, japan, china, Philippines, Nigeria, mainly all of Africa
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? My father always said that nobody can stop you but you and that will always stick with me.
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? a Giraffe because im tired of being short lol i want to be the tallest thing on this planet or elephant because i feel like they are amazingly strong, protective and caring. honestly my room is filled with elephant and giraffe things
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? i honestly would have to say something to do with time traveling at this point because with this covid thing, could put a stop to it. even though this sounds selfish af but fix what was wrong with my father in catching the issue early on.
25. What is your weapon of choice? honestly im great with handling a gun, i do archery so bow and arrow, so either or
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? i do play video games im more addicted to tekken and mortal kombat honestly but im down for any fighting games.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? honestly i love anything to do with science, k-dramas, National geographics,discovery channel lol animal planet, my all time favorite is Shark Week likeeeee i love ittttttttt.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? HECKKKKKK YESSS i have over 900 different mangas i am currently reading and i am up to date on alllll of them. only because of covd i have nothing but time lol
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? i have never been to one but i would definetly loveeeee to go to one
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? i would sooo love to and honeslt if i went as anything i would have to go as Arsenio from the manga kyoukoku no recuerdo or the ninja from demon tune

iBundles Dabs
Crew

Sakura_Madison

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:18 pm

Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name? Prefer not to say.
2. Do you have any nicknames? Yes, it is PikaChika.
3. How old are you? Old enough, even though I get carded all the time. XD
4. Where are you from? Vegas, baby. XD
5. When is your birthday? June 16th.
6. What colour hair do you have? Natrual brown but dyed it dark red.
7. What eye colour do you have? Brown.
8. Do you wear glasses? Yes
9. How tall are you? Pretty short.
10. Do you have any siblings? I do.
11. Do you have any pets? Yes.
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? No tattoos but piercings of course.
13. What is your favourite colour? Red
14. What are your hobbies? I have a lot of them. Cosplaying, drawing, eating are just a few I like to do.
15. Do you have any pet peeves? Ehhh, not sure.
16. What are you most afraid of? Not sure.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Math
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Still not sure yet.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Well maybe go to Japan again?
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? I am a huge otaku?
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Of course! I would like to go around the world, if I have the money for it. XD
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Eh.
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Uhh not sure.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Live forever and young.
25. What is your weapon of choice? Maybe if magic existed. But in real life, a gun.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? I love retro games. One of the recent games I am playing is Animal Crossing New Horizons.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? CardCaptor Sakura is my jam!
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? I do read mostly mangas.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes, I have been to a lot of conventions. The biggest one was Anime Expo. I hope to go to AnimeJapan one day.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? I have cosplayed before. My favorite is CardCaptor Sakura. I have many plans to cosplay more, but we shall see. XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:21 am
1. What is your name? Tiffany, but mainly dalgonlily or dalgon on here

2. Do you have any nicknames? Tiff I guess?

3. How old are you? 23

4. Where are you from? South NJ, east coast of USA

5. When is your birthday? March 30 (so soon! lol)

6. What colour hair do you have? dirty blonde, technically still a blonde

7. What eye colour do you have? green/blueish?

8. Do you wear glasses? unfortunately yes >.<

9. How tall are you? short lol, 5'3"

10. Do you have any siblings? A younger brother who I force to cosplay with me biggrin

11. Do you have any pets? Yes! atm, I have 2 dogs (a doberman and a min pin), an outside cat, and a bunch of fish (including a pretty purple betta <3)

12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 1 tattoo of 2 dragons my mom designed for me, technically 4 holes in each ear (but only about 4 are open lol)

13. What is your favourite colour? PURPLE

14. What are your hobbies? playing video games, making excel sheets, cosplaying, crocheting

15. Do you have any pet peeves? noisy computer keyboards

16. What are you most afraid of? enclosed spaces and horror runs/walks/cowering

17. What is/was your favorite subject in school? I'm a nerd, math

18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Wish I could be a Broadway dancer, but I guess for now I'll be a nuclear engineer

19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? be in a relationship...? finally graduate?

20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? too talkative, always happy/excited, easily distracted, nice I hope, nerd

21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I guess I'd like to travel? I wanna go to Italy and Lithuania and Japan :3

22. What is your favorite quote or saying? ...I say "definitely" a lot?

23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? probably a dog because I relate to them the most...otherwise, maybe a hummingbird

24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? the ability to control metal

25. What is your weapon of choice? sword in general or maybe a pair of sturdy shoes for kicking? lol

26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Yup! My favorites are Pokemon, Fallout, Assassin's Creed, and Kingdom Hearts

27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? I literally only watch cartoons, so Gravity Falls?

28. Do you read any manga or comic books? manga and webcomics/toons

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes! I've been to about 15, main ones are Otakon, Katsucon, and AnimeNext, but I'd love to go to Anime Expo, Anime Boston, and Holiday Matsuri

30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Love cosplaying, my main ones are Present Mic (BnHA), Sanji (One Piece), and Deku (BnHA), but I've done a bunch of characters and different outfits for them over the years...  

Dalgonlily9

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:48 pm
Dalgonlily9
1. What is your name? Tiffany, but mainly dalgonlily or dalgon on here

2. Do you have any nicknames? Tiff I guess?

3. How old are you? 23

4. Where are you from? South NJ, east coast of USA

5. When is your birthday? March 30 (so soon! lol)

6. What colour hair do you have? dirty blonde, technically still a blonde

7. What eye colour do you have? green/blueish?

8. Do you wear glasses? unfortunately yes >.<

9. How tall are you? short lol, 5'3"

10. Do you have any siblings? A younger brother who I force to cosplay with me biggrin

11. Do you have any pets? Yes! atm, I have 2 dogs (a doberman and a min pin), an outside cat, and a bunch of fish (including a pretty purple betta <3)

12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 1 tattoo of 2 dragons my mom designed for me, technically 4 holes in each ear (but only about 4 are open lol)

13. What is your favourite colour? PURPLE

14. What are your hobbies? playing video games, making excel sheets, cosplaying, crocheting

15. Do you have any pet peeves? noisy computer keyboards

16. What are you most afraid of? enclosed spaces and horror runs/walks/cowering

17. What is/was your favorite subject in school? I'm a nerd, math

18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Wish I could be a Broadway dancer, but I guess for now I'll be a nuclear engineer

19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? be in a relationship...? finally graduate?

20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? too talkative, always happy/excited, easily distracted, nice I hope, nerd

21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I guess I'd like to travel? I wanna go to Italy and Lithuania and Japan :3

22. What is your favorite quote or saying? ...I say "definitely" a lot?

23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? probably a dog because I relate to them the most...otherwise, maybe a hummingbird

24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? the ability to control metal

25. What is your weapon of choice? sword in general or maybe a pair of sturdy shoes for kicking? lol

26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Yup! My favorites are Pokemon, Fallout, Assassin's Creed, and Kingdom Hearts

27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? I literally only watch cartoons, so Gravity Falls?

28. Do you read any manga or comic books? manga and webcomics/toons

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes! I've been to about 15, main ones are Otakon, Katsucon, and AnimeNext, but I'd love to go to Anime Expo, Anime Boston, and Holiday Matsuri

30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Love cosplaying, my main ones are Present Mic (BnHA), Sanji (One Piece), and Deku (BnHA), but I've done a bunch of characters and different outfits for them over the years...

Hi Dalgonlilly, thanks for posting in our questionnaire. I like dragons and a tatoo of them is cool. My wife and I went on a tour of the New England states a long time ago. Two big highlights was going to the Delaware Water Gap (border of New Jersey and Delaware) and going on a Whale tour in Massachusetts. I would Love to go to the Otakon and Katsucon cons some day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:56 pm
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name? Slapthefatcat, Andrew
2. Do you have any nicknames? Some people online call me Slap or Fat Cat, or just Cat. But my IRL no, I do not like Drew or Andy.
3. How old are you? 30
4. Where are you from? Maryland, USA
5. When is your birthday? July
6. What colour hair do you have? Was dark brown, but now I keep it fairly shaved.
7. What eye colour do you have? Hazel. It's the kind that can be green or blue in certain light.
8. Do you wear glasses? No, but I can see it down the road.
9. How tall are you? 5'11'
10. Do you have any siblings? Twin bro and an even older bro.
11. Do you have any pets? Two dogs and four cats.
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Nope. I do want to get the kami/power/great image from DBZ tattoo one day; as a reminder of how strong/powerful I should strive to be.
13. What is your favourite colour? Gunmetal silver, though red and blue are pretty cool too.
14. What are your hobbies? Playing on the net, studying, reading, cos-making.
15. Do you have any pet peeves? People who purposely don't follow the rules just to be dumb. They're just making it hard for the rest of us. Also, rude people and people who don't leave things as they were.
16. What are you most afraid of? As I get older I get more and more afraid of bugs, in particular spiders. Though I think my biggest fear is riding roller coasters.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Art. Always has been. Would have been my career if I had the patience to practice and the fortitude to stay with it. Also noticed there were very few openings in the field and all of them were on the other side of the country.
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? In elementary school, I wanted to be a cartoonist. See above for reasonings why not. Also, college professor, high school teacher, weight loss dietitian (I have the degree, but never went for the internship or test for certification), chef (was in the field for over a decade and I literally could have a job back in it with a text message), health coach, arcade and/or cafe owner (still an interest of mine).
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Get a wife that loves cosplay, compete at the world level, leave my mark on the world, get to a "normal" weight, get a job that is comfortable in all terms. Visit every state and every continent.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Normal, weird cosplayer,
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Japan, obviously. Also, Ireland and a few places in Europe, New Zealand, Canada. That said, not much on travelling. I always feel like I'm going to forget something or do something that'll get me stuck or in trouble.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Whatever happens, happens.
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? I am not sure at the moment. Probably a dog of some sort, if well-taken care of.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Definitely telekinesis. I could fly, bend the elements, move stuff, heat/chill items, etc. using different amounts of control. Most people don't realize the potential of a high level of telekinetic control.
25. What is your weapon of choice? Sword.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Hack and slash. Favorites include the Ratchet and Clank series, the God of War series, Witcher III and a few of the others like them.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favorite Genre? Superhero genre. Favorites are Agents of SHIELD and The Flash.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Yes. Many, many manga and graphic novels. I look up the lore of comics, though I rarely read them. Lately have been getting into the light novels because of wanting more of the manga story, but no more manga.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Otakon, KatsuCon, Awesome Con (wasn't my thing. Bro backed out at the moment and let me go without having to pay for hotel or ticket, so I'm not complaining), Tiger Con, and a few of the other smaller cons in Maryland, as well as Daytona beach Comic Con back in the day.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Oh geez. I've been cosplaying for a decade or so. Still not great for many reasons, but I have a bunch of characters under my belt.

Guts (Berserk)
Bluezam (Beet the Vandel Buster)
Teen Goku (DB/DBZ)
Lt. Armstrong (FMAB, a pretty popular one)
Powerline Max (Goofy Movie)
Krillin (DBZ)
Gai and Shu (Guilty Crown)
Org XIII member (Kingdom Hearts)
Genderbend Jiro (MHA, never again. I did it very, very poorly. Though I plan to remake the custom USB trident I made for it)
Sensei All Might (MHA)
Undercover Steve Rogers (my bro has taken this one up now)
Dragon scale armor Hiccup (HTTYD 3)
Highway robber All Might (MHA, original/non-canon version)
Casual Tokoyami (MHA)
Neko cafe Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul, cat ears and tail were an addition)
Patriot (Agents of SHIELD, would love to re-do at some point)
Kaito Yashio (Robotics;Notes)
Lumberjack meme guy
Ken and Ryu (with my bro)
Mercenary (Grimoire of Zero, my most ambitious project to date)
Superboy (Young Justice)
Bobby Singer (Supernatural)
Sharky (Toy Story, though most people thought I was Left Shark)
Starting a generic starter adventurer (though it may change this weekend)
Stalled on building Lunch Rush (MHA)
And I think that's at least close to all of them.

slapthefatcat2

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500

SimplyASoftBoy

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 8:31 am
1. What is your name?
Joey!

You can call me JoJo or just Joe

3. How old are you?
I'm 23!

4. Where are you from?
South Carolina

11/22/1997

Atm it's almost down to my neck. It's brown with silver highlights.

Blue

Yes. I love my glasses but I also have contacts I wear when I go out to fancy places and I wanna dress up haha

9. How tall are you?
I'm 6'4. Yeah imma giant lol

I have I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. I'm the second oldest.

I do not. But I want some!

Never had a tattoo or piercing. But that's changing next month!

Green!

Anime (of course.) I watch it everyday. I also play games on Xbox. I am also a digital artist, I love drawing! I also write poetry and read. I also write music and sing!

Not really tbh. Nothing I can really think of that actually makes me mad. I'm just a naturally happy person haha

Large bodies of water. Irrational fear I know.

Math or Science.

I've already became what I wanted to be. I'm a truck driver. I get paid to go see the country and I love it. But the next step is to create music and create something everyone can enjoy!

Right now the big one is to buy my dad his dream car. I've almost saved up enough money to get it. Can't wait!

"Bubbly" but "Awkward" "Caring" "Loyal" "Hopeless"

Well I've already been to every state in the US. Next on my list is Japan!

People’s lives don’t end when they die, it ends when they lose faith.” – Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)

A cat. So I can have me some human pets to take care of me lol

Invisibility!!

Well I have no idea tbh

I really enjoy challenging games. Like bullet hell type games.

I don't really want any shows outside of anime tbh. But my favorite genre would have to be Horror.

Yeah I've read a LOT. Like Tokyo Ghoul and DBZ and a lot of romance lol.

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to?
I've been to one. I was a little obscure event put together in a small town I lived in a long time ago. But I will be attending more soon!

30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?
I've done a lot for fun with friends. My most memorable one would have to be when I dressed up as Android #18 from DBZ and the girl I was dating at the time (who was a lot shorter than me) dressed up as Krillin. It was hilarious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:07 pm
1. What is your name?
Sam
Not one most people call me by...though my actual name came from my nickname
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
The midwest
5/5
Brown, I think
Yellow-ish hazel
8. Do you wear glasses?
Only if I'm doing a lot of reading
9. How tall are you?
About 5'5
One I know of. Many others I don't know
Yes, I have cats and ferrets
3 on each ear
Purple!
I like to take things apart and put them back together, and I enjoy painting and sculpting too. I also play video games
Being spoken over/interrupted
Losing my teeth
Science!
Erm...good question.
I want to fall in love, and see the beach.
Friendly, calm, likes joking around
I wish I could travel....I want to go to the beach.
Um...I can't think of anything...
A ferret! Naturally playful, but easy going.
Teleportation!
...Does fire count as a weapon?
Yeah! My favorite games are metal gear rising and genshin impact
My favorite movie is the 1980s mario bros movie. I like cult classic films
I read some manga, especially if a anime I watched has a filler ending.
Yeah, I have been to some small local ones! I'd like to go to bigger ones some day.
Yeah, I've cosplayed many times! Two recent ones were Nagito Komaeda and Princess Peach.  

Nightlight Moon

Shapeshifter

Ennichi_Jimetsu
Crew

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:17 am
1. What is your name? I like to by a pename onlline. Either Arisa or Arisami

2. Do you have any nicknames? Arisa, Arisami, Artisticpsyco

3. How old are you? 30

4. Where are you from? Northern California, USA

5. When is your birthday? 10/5

6. What colour hair do you have? Naturally brunette, though if work ever lets me I'd like to dye it!

7. What eye colour do you have? Brown

8. Do you wear glasses? Sometimes

9. How tall are you? 5'5 on a good day hahah

10. Do you have any siblings? Two older from my mom, two younger from my
step-mother

11. Do you have any pets? Not anymore, but one day I will again heart

12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 3 ear on my left, 1 on my right

13. What is your favourite colour? Pink or teal

14. What are your hobbies? cosplay, reading, painting, videogames

15. Do you have any pet peeves? unprovoked rudeness

16. What are you most afraid of? The usual existential dread we all feel at the
possibility no one actually likes us and merely tolerates us for some reason

17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Art, Science

18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Satisfied

19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Building a family, even if its a found family. Support those dear to me.
Hopefully do something with my degree

20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Creative, Clever, Introspective, Stubborn, Dreamer

21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Yes!! I'd like to go back to Japan and do all the things I haven't. I would also like to explore Europe and visit a lot of food spots and museums.

22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Do no harm, take no s**t

23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? a bird! so i can fly or hide away, live in a tree all nestled up!

24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? to fly

25. What is your weapon of choice? a glaive

26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? yes! final fantasy, kingdom hearts, animal crossing, rune factory 4, dreamlight valley, monster hunter, nier automata

27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? Too many to choose from! Maybe Moulin Rouge? Great story telling, cleverly redone music, gorgeous costume design

28. Do you read any manga or comic books? I used to, not as much anymore bc I have less free time.

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would
you like to? Yes! my favorite is Fanime. I want to try more out of state cons though

30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Yes, many times! I think its easier just to link my old archive (not updated) lol. I've done over 150 cosplays. Not sure if links are allowed, but I'm artisticpsyco cosplay on cosplay dot com and any social media  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:24 am
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name? Bethany
2. Do you have any nicknames? Orca (I prefer to be called this - its not an insult dont worry)
3. How old are you? 31
4. Where are you from? Virginia USA
5. When is your birthday? June 21
6. What colour hair do you have? Brown/Blonde
7. What eye colour do you have? Blue
8. Do you wear glasses? Yes but I wear contacts
9. How tall are you? 5'6
10. Do you have any siblings? Yes
11. Do you have any pets? Yes! 5 cats - I own two of them
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Triple on each lobe
13. What is your favourite colour? Orange
14. What are your hobbies? singing, piano/guitar, diamond painting, cosplaying, napping
15. Do you have any pet peeves? people holding scissors wrong
16. What are you most afraid of? tornadoes
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Creative Writing
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? I'm a teacher
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Go to Japan and Spain
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Excitable, Golden Retriever, Outgoing, Shy, Loud
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Japan and Spain
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? THere are way too much!
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Cat! Sleep all day
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Shape shifting into animals (like Beastboy)
25. What is your weapon of choice? idk
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Destiny and Pokemon
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? All generes except documentaries, and Supernatural/Kuroko's Basketball
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Yes!
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes! Katsu and Otakon
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Yes! I am on Tiktok as "Orca.Cos" and I have done several from MHA, Nezuko from Demon Slayer, Kise from KUroko's Basuke, and so many others!  

KaijosOrca

Hargenwrath

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:57 am
Only answering some of these lol

1. What is your name? Shuu
2. Do you have any nicknames? My cosplay name is Hargenwrath cosplay. Aside from that, I will go by the name of the names of my favorite characters.
3. How old are you? 29
4. Where are you from? Pennsylvania

6. What colour hair do you have? Black

11. Do you have any pets? Fish and a hermit crab
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Not yet, but I wan't Worick's tattoo from Gangsta. and Hanma's tattoos from Tokyo Revengers.
13. What is your favourite colour? Black
14. What are your hobbies? Cosplay, gaming, reading, piano, roleplaying, crafting
15. Do you have any pet peeves? Hypocrites and close minded people.

17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Literature, music
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? It switched between an artist and inventor. I did not become either lol
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Being independent. Being physically and mentally healthy. Having my own place and a job I like. Having a lot of close friends. Becoming a well known cosplayer or something like that.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Creative, blunt, logical, eccentric, cynical.
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Japan and Australia
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Batshit cray-cray, am I right?

25. What is your weapon of choice? Dagger I guess
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Baldur's Gate 1&2, League of Legends, Stardew Valley, Don't Starve, Omori, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Among Us, etc.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Tokyo Revengers, Gangsta., Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which ones? Setsucon, Katsucon, Zenkaikon, Thy Geekdom, Saikoucon, Kotoricon, Anime NYC, NYCC, Puchicon. Soon CPAC. Would like to do Otakon eventually.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they?
Fav Current Cosplays:
Worick Arcangelo from Gangsta.
Shuji Hanma from Tokyo Revengers
Ran Haitani from Tokyo Revengers

Fav WIP:
Takeomi Akashi from Tokyo Revengers,
Blitzo from Helluva Boss
Vox from Hazbin 'Hotel
Adam from Hazbin Hotel

Cosplays I want to bring back:
Yoon Bum from Killing Stalking
Oh Sangwoo from Killing Stalking
Senzaki from Caste Heaven
Shiki from Togainu no Chi

Other cosplays I've done:
Mahito from JJK
Erwin Smith from Attack on Titan
Mori Ougai from Bungo Stray Dogs
Omori from Omori
Xue Yang from MDZS / Untamed
Shuu Tsukiyama from Tokyo Ghoul
etc.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 am
Hargenwrath
Only answering some of these lol

1. What is your name? Shuu
2. Do you have any nicknames? My cosplay name is Hargenwrath cosplay. Aside from that, I will go by the name of the names of my favorite characters.
3. How old are you? 29
4. Where are you from? Pennsylvania

6. What colour hair do you have? Black

11. Do you have any pets? Fish and a hermit crab
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Not yet, but I wan't Worick's tattoo from Gangsta. and Hanma's tattoos from Tokyo Revengers.
13. What is your favourite colour? Black
14. What are your hobbies? Cosplay, gaming, reading, piano, roleplaying, crafting
15. Do you have any pet peeves? Hypocrites and close minded people.

17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Literature, music
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? It switched between an artist and inventor. I did not become either lol
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Being independent. Being physically and mentally healthy. Having my own place and a job I like. Having a lot of close friends. Becoming a well known cosplayer or something like that.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Creative, blunt, logical, eccentric, cynical.
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Japan and Australia
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Batshit cray-cray, am I right?

25. What is your weapon of choice? Dagger I guess
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Baldur's Gate 1&2, League of Legends, Stardew Valley, Don't Starve, Omori, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Among Us, etc.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Tokyo Revengers, Gangsta., Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which ones? Setsucon, Katsucon, Zenkaikon, Thy Geekdom, Saikoucon, Kotoricon, Anime NYC, NYCC, Puchicon. Soon CPAC. Would like to do Otakon eventually.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they?
Fav Current Cosplays:
Worick Arcangelo from Gangsta.
Shuji Hanma from Tokyo Revengers
Ran Haitani from Tokyo Revengers

Fav WIP:
Takeomi Akashi from Tokyo Revengers,
Blitzo from Helluva Boss
Vox from Hazbin 'Hotel
Adam from Hazbin Hotel

Cosplays I want to bring back:
Yoon Bum from Killing Stalking
Oh Sangwoo from Killing Stalking
Senzaki from Caste Heaven
Shiki from Togainu no Chi

Other cosplays I've done:
Mahito from JJK
Erwin Smith from Attack on Titan
Mori Ougai from Bungo Stray Dogs
Omori from Omori
Xue Yang from MDZS / Untamed
Shuu Tsukiyama from Tokyo Ghoul
etc.

Thanks for posting. If you need any help or advice wirth cosplays please message either Angelmage99 or myself. I've heard a lot of good things about the Tokyo Revengers series. I will have to check it out sometime.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash