Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grand Academy of Eoana [Not Accepting]

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Male Dormitories
Kayl and ________ room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None
New Day...

╔═══════════════════

Stirring lightly at Camilla's gentle caress, Kayl rolled onto his back while grumbling lightly. His eyes only opened when she started to shake him lightly however, and he sat up quickly when he finally woke and saw her sitting by his side on the floor. She was excited about something, that much was obvious, but Kayl's first thought went straight to her comfort, and he worriedly sat up and looked her over thinking the worst. "Camilla, how did you... are you ok? what happened?" He let out while taking one of her hands and looking her over. When she moved without wincing, her body apparently lacking the pain from the night before, Kayl's face took on a puzzled expression as Camilla asked if Kayl had something to do with it. Almost instinctively, Kayl brought his hands to Camilla's torso, gently feeling the area where she had broken ribs before, and again Camilla was ecstatic that she felt no pain. It took him a moment, but as he looked into Camilla's smiling face Kayl's took on a worried one, and he quickly stood up and ran over to the litte fey's tree house.

Kayl's quick steps over to the little tree house echoed through the room, stirring the little fey that slept on his bed, her eyes opening roughly at the sound. She started to sit up, rubbing her eyes for a moment before letting them fall upon Kayl, who seemed to be looking for her in her little house. Confused at first, she pushed herself up, sitting against the pillow lightly as her gaze fell to Camilla, who had been up and about, free of the pain she had the night before. Smiling then, Syl was about to stand and stretch her wings until her eyes feel upon Kayl once more. After seeing that she wasn't in her little house, Kayl had stood up and started looking around the room for her, just as soon as his eyes met hers, he knew what she had done, and his eyes started to well up on their own. "Syl..."

Seeing his gaze, Syl couldn't help but feel her own eyes started to tear lightly. 'K-kayl...' She thought for a brief moment as she saw his face, knowing exactly what he must have been thinking. Before he could say anything, she suddenly bounced up to her feet and sprung up into the air, flying over to Kayl. "Look look!!" She would say as she fluttered around his head and then flew over to Camilla, trying to lighten the mood. "Isn't it amazing!?" She said eagerly, filling the room with her lightheartedness. "Camilla how do you feel! Better? Does it still hurt?" She asked lightly while flying around her before stopping and hovering in front of her face.

"I knew it..." Kayl would let out as Sylrenya continued to fly around excitedly. Unlike her, he had a worried expression on his face, and he started to step closer to them when Syl started to speak with Camilla. But as he approached them he was quickly stopped when Syl suddenly turned around and faced him, turning her back to Camilla so that she couldn't see her face. "Syl...?" Kayl would say confused by what she was doing, but Sylrenya would bring a hand up to her face, holding one finger in front of her lips as she shook her head as subtly as she could, as if to tell Kayl not to say a word. Her eyes watered lightly again, knowing that she was asking a lot of him, knowing what he was feeling, and so she just smiled. It was all she could do in that moment as she pleaded with him, to silence him... and smile gently.

Seeing her face, her gestures, her wishes, Kayl couldn't bring himself to refuse. He closed his eyes for just a moment while turning his head and gritting his teeth before returning a soft expression on his face. "O-of course..." Kayl would let out, as he too, changed to a more lighthearted and happy expression. "It is amazing..." Kayl would say while stepping forward again, and walking up to Camilla as Syl started to fly around again. He looked into Camilla's eyes with a genuine expression of both love and relief and reached down to take her hand. "Not me Camilla, it was Syl... it seems she decided to bless you in the night, and helped to heal your wounds," He said while diverting the credit to Syl, rightfully so. Sylrenya slowly stopped in front of her again, and smiled wholeheartedly. "I couldn't do nothing..." She said with a cute expression on her face, her eyes wide and bubbly as she cupped her hands in front of her. "You're my friend..."

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

NDG Void

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:55 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Everything moved quite fast once Kayl was awake. Smiling softly she sighed happily when he took her hand in his. But Kayl got up and began looking for something with a worried expression. Leaving her and moving over to Sylrenya's house, Kayl seems to be searching for their little fey, his worried expression caused her own expression to turn. If Kayl was worried then something must have been wrong. But Camilla couldn't figure out what Syl had to do with any of this. When Syl made herself known by flying around the room and telling Kayl to look at her. Smiling at Syl when she hovered in front of her she chuckled light heartedly. " I feel pretty great Syl!
It only hurt a little compared to how bad it was yesterday. "
Camilla would say as she reached up and gently patted Syl's head.

But something still didn't sit right with her. Kayl's expression was still worried. As Syl turned around to speak with Kayl. After that, it seemed like Kayl's attitude turned around. It seemed like Syl had something to do with her sudden turn around in health. Smiling sweetly Camilla reached out and took Syl in her hands. Her words touching her deeply. "Syl...thank you. You're my friend too! If it weren't for you I'd still be bedridden. But, why does Kayl seem so concerned? Did something happen after I was healed? Will there be some sort of side effect from the healing? Will the pain come back? " She would ask mildly concerned. Letting her go, she'd watch as Syl would float around them. Taking Kayl's hand in hers she smiled slightly, still worried about whatever it was they were worried about.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

NDG Void
Crew

Ferocious Guardian

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None
New Day...

╔═══════════════════

"No no..." Sylrenrya would answer quickly as she hovered around them again. "Kayl's just being a be softy poopy-head..." She said in a majorly sarcastic tone, pointing her finger and shaking it at Kayl playfully. "It takes alot of energy for me to heal someone, and it'll take a long time for me to recuperate that energy, so he's just being a worry-wort..." She said playfully while bringing her hands behind her in a cutesy manner. Kayl shook his head lightly at Sylrenya's explanation, but went along with it, letting out a small chuckle while looking to Camilla. "She'll probably be exhausted for a while, I guess we'll just have to do our best to take care of her," He would say, following up with Sylrenya's words before looking at her with the slightest of nods. Syl smiled and nodded back before looking back at Camilla and smiling wholeheartedly. "The important thing is that you are feeling better, I only wish I could have done more," Sylrenya would say just before she felt a sudden wave of magical resonance hidden in the air hit her, causing her to loose a beat of her wings and suddenly drop slightly.

Kayl's eyes went wide at the sight for a moment, causing him to let go of Camilla's hand for a moment and reach out to catch Sylrenya, but she quickly regained her rhythm and hovered back up in front of them before Kayl's hands reached her. "Are you ok?" Kayl let out while standing upright once more. She let out an embarrassed breath before smiling again and answering, "H-ha... yeah, guess I still need more rest..." She said before bringing her hand up behind her head, scratching at the back of her head and nodding at them both before turning and flying back into her little house. She closed the door behind her and laid down on her bed, rolling onto her side as a concerned expression fell upon her face, hidden away from anyone to see. 'W-what... w-what was that?' she thought to herself as she brought her hands up in front of her face, staring at them fearfully as she thought about what she just felt.

Kayl watched Sylrenya fly back to her house and close the door behind her, and he shook his head lightly before looking back to Camilla. He let out a soft sigh and shrugged lightly while returning to her side and looking her over once more. "So you're really ok? Is there any pain at all?" He would ask while stepping in front of her, bringing his hand up to take hers while looking into her eyes longingly...

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

NDG Void

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla was happy to know there would be no adverse effects. She felt like they were still hiding something from her, but with no evidence to back her feeling, she would let it go. Syl did seem tired after all. With her testament and Kayls, she would smile happily. She opened her mouth to speak when all of a sudden Syl seemed to just fall. As if her wings just stopped working for the briefest of moments. Kayl had moved to catch their little friend but it appeared she regained her composure. It wasn't just Camilla who seemed surprised by this. Both Kayl and Sylrenya seemed just as shocked and confused as Camilla felt. But Syl answered Kayl's question and acted as if nothing had happened before flying off to her little house. Sighing with slight relief Camilla would smile once again holding Kayl's hands in hers. Looking to her partner longingly she would nod her head once. " I'm fine sweetheart, I promise. I'm still a little sore in places but compared to what I was going through before, it's nothing.I'm more worried about Syl. She seems pretty rough after healing me." She would say to Kayl with worry in her voice. " I wish I had been awake. I would have stopped her. Especially if I knew it would have drained her this much." Camilla's concern would fade though as both her companion and her friend told her it was no big deal.

Smiling gently once more she would speak up again. " Sweetheart, not what I'm better can we go pick up our orders from Leo? I noticed you hadn't picked them up yet. I'm sure it was because you were tending to me. " She would say with a blush and a shy smile. Camilla was raised to be a warrior. Fearless, a force to be feared, a being to instill fear in the hearts of her opponents. But being with Kayl and having made so many new friends, really opened her up to being just a normal girl. Being in love, laughing, playing, all of which she was robbed of as a child, she was getting to make up for here at school. Coming here was easily the best decision she had ever made. Leaning forward she would kiss him softly on the lips, letting their lips linger together for a significant amount of time before pulling back. " I love you Kayl De'Valaer. I don't know what I'd do or who I'd be without you. " She would say to her beloved. Her tone was serious but passionate. As if to convey further that the mighty warrior heiress of her family had fallen madly and completely in love with the young noble. The two would spend their evening doing some light training and discussing their plans for tomorrow. Graduation was soon and she was feeling nervous about the changes that were coming. Eventually, the two would shower and head to bed to be rested for the morning.

*End of day post, closing for new day*

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

NDG Void
Crew

Ferocious Guardian

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None
Opens for a new day...

╔═══════════════════

The warm morning light would reach Kayl’s eyes as he slept once again entangled in Camilla’s embrace. Now that she was feeling better, he was less hesitant to sleep in his bed, feeling her warmth as they slept. In the night, she had reached for him, cuddling closer to him as she positioned herself in his arms. As he started to stir, he could feel her breath gently against his chin, her face nudged gently against his just slightly lower then him. As he opened his eyes, he smiled lightly as he looked down at her, and kissed her nose gently before bringing a hand up to caress her cheek. Lazily, he laid with her for a few minutes more, feeling her breath slowly as she slept, his hand still caressing her face. She looked so peaceful in that moment, that Kayl didn’t want to wake her, but as the sun was already drawn he knew he had to get up for the day’s events. After all, not only did they make plans to visit the smith’s shop, but Kayl’s father was due to arrive in Eoana today, and Kayl needed to make sure he was present for his arrival. Slowly, gently, lovingly, Kayl would call out to his beloved, and rouse her.

"Camilla," Kayl said gently as he held her close, her body almost pressed against his as he was leaning against him. She only stirred lightly at first, making a cute noise that made Kayl smile and hold back a soft chuckle. "Camilla… time to get up," He said again, before kissing cheek lightly to stir her, and then kissing her lips gently to rouse her. Looking into her eyes once she opened them, his own longing gaze stared intently into hers as he caught sight of the subtle light violet outer ring of her beautiful hazel irises. Just staring into her eyes, he couldn’t help but kiss her again, a long slow intense loving kiss that expressing all of his desires in that moment as he pulled her in closer, enough that she could feel his heart beating faster in his chest. When he finally pulled his lips away, he gazed into her once more with a smile, his forehead resting against hers as they gazed at each other. "We should probably get up, we have a lot to do today," He would say as his eyes closed just before biting his lip and smiling again, still feeling her pressed against him under the light covers of the bed.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:57 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Sleeping so deeply, Camilla didn't hear her beloved calling to her. It had felt like forever since she slept so good. Sleeping with broken ribs was nearly impossible. Every time she would move it would sap the air from her lungs and then she'd be up. But not now. Thanks to her dear friend Syl she was feeling almost like new. Breathing softly Camilla was unaware of her dearest gazing upon her sleeping form, admiring her lovingly. In her subconscious, she felt him pull her closer to him. Which caused her to make a cute humming sound for just a brief moment. As if she were nestling herself back into place. She wouldn't feel Kayl's kiss on her cheek. But once her lips touched his lips, she was up. Opening her eyes she blinked slowly as they adjusted. Staring up at Kayl a soft and gentle smile would cross her features. Waking up to his handsome face was more than she could have asked for. The look he was giving her made her heart flutter. The longing gaze in his crimson eyes sent shivers through her body.

But before she could move past the feeling he had stirred in her, Kayl was kissing her again. Pulling her closer and kissing her deeply, Camilla felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest. With her chest pressed to his, she could feel the pounding of his heart against her. When he finally pulled away she would gasp quietly, catching her breath. The man literally took her breath away with that. Feeling slightly hotter all of a sudden Camilla would exhale louder than she meant too. Her chest rising and falling as she attempted to collect her self. For her beloved had turned the young woman into putty in his hands. When he pressed his forehead to hers, grinning slyly to her she would grin back and close her eyes for a moment before looking back at him. Hearing his words Camilla would stick her bottom lip out and pout. " After waking me up like that you expect me to get out of bed and function? Sweetie, you're asking quite a lot of me. " She would say in an airy tone. Watching him bit his lip caused her to bit hers in return. This man was driving her crazy and he knew it! Reaching up Camilla would wrap her fingers around the young lord's shoulders. " Keep looking at me like that and we won't be doing anything today, I promise you that. " She would say in a much more aggressive tone and a hunger in her eyes.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

NDG Void
Crew

Ferocious Guardian

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:30 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Kayl's eyes would go slightly wide at Camilla's first response, a bit of both excitement and embarrassment in his eyes as he smirked from ear to ear. When she took his shoulders and spoke again however, Kayl started to blush, hard. "Hooo?" He would let out before averting his eyes shyly, and smiling again, and then looking at her once more. "Well, we can't have that..." He would say at first, a light chuckle following his words as he leaned in close, his lips just mere inches away from her ear, "...even if I want nothing more," He would whisper in her ear, keeping her close to him for that moment as he couldn't look her in the face after what he had just said. Leaning his face against her shoulder, he kissed her lightly before pulling away and slyly rolling out of bed, still holding her hand as he stepped away, her hand slowly sliding out of his.

Kayl quickly took a few steps away from the bed, heading towards the shower without looking back at her for fear of caving in. Once he was closer to the center of the room, he looked back over his shoulder, his eyes still longing for the beautiful woman laying on his bed, and he smiled gently towards her, his head tilting ever so lightly before he started for the bathroom once more. "I-I'm... gonna get cleaned up," He would say a bit flustered before backing the rest of the way to the door, and pulling it open behind him to step inside. Once inside, he pressed his back against the door for a moment and took a deep breath while trying to control his crazily beating heart. 'How the hell can she be so seduc... beautiful...' He thought his last thought changed suddenly, shaking his head as he made his way to the showers.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
As she watched Kayl squirm about she couldn't help but giggle to herself. He was ridiculously sexy and he wasn't even trying. And when he tried he was a charming adorable goof. When Kayl leaned into her ear and whispered those words to her Camilla's hands would tighten around his shoulders and her nails would dig in slightly. This young man was getting dangerously close to unleashing her pent up feelings and he knew it. As she released him and he kissed her shoulders. She would moan quietly in enjoyment. She loved the attention. But just as soon as she had released him, he was making a break for it. Smiling widely she watched as he made a run to the bathroom. Doing his best not to look back at her until he was a safe distance away. Laying on her side in her nighty, Camilla would simply watch. Lips turned up in a seductive smile, eyes narrow with intent. her form exposed a bit with her laying in the position she was in. As he spoke once more she giggled and waved at him. " You do that darling. I'll be right here when you get out. " Her tone silky, sassy. As if to say he couldn't hide in there forever.

Once Kayl had closed the door Camilla threw herself back on the bed and grabbed a pillow. Slamming it over her face she screamed into it and after a moment began to laugh. This being her first relationship Camilla felt a mess. She didn't know what she was doing! She was just going with his energy! Some of the things she was saying and doing were outrageous for her, despite her demeanor she was not all that confident in herself about much outside of combat. And her father didn't know still! What would he do if he found out? Would he be angry? Happy? What would her mother say if she found out she was sleeping in the same bed as Lord De'Valaer's son! Calming down Camilla removed the pillow from her face to reveal a deep blush on her face. She sat up slowly and took a deep breath before making her way out of bed. She had showered the night before so she didn't feel the need to shower again so soon. walking over to her overnight bag she would take out an outfit she hadn't worn yet and begin disrobing.

sliding into a black bra and matching panties she would then slide into her pants. Black leather pants to be exact. Fitted with pockets, straps, and buckles for any occasion. Next was a white blouse that went down just past the belt line of her pants. Tucking her shirt in and grabbing her underbust she would wrap it around herself. Buttoning the few buttons she had in the front, she would then zip it closed and smooth it over her form. Now that her outfit was on she would do her hair. Brushing it and fluffing it she would take a portion of her hair and put it in a high ponytail. Her hair would fall around her and the rest she left down would blend seamlessly with the rest. The look gave her some hair hanging loose near her face, giving her the look of bangs. While the rest spilled over her shoulder and along her back. Sitting on the bed she would slide into a simple plain pair of socks and then into her boots. Making sure they were tight she would sit back up from leaning down and wait for her beloved to come out of his hiding place.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

NDG Void
Crew

Ferocious Guardian

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:05 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys took a bit longer getting here as she'd stopped to get breakfast along the way. She had a mouth full of muffin when she reached the door and paused to chew and swallow it before knocking. "Good morning! Anyone home?"She called before knocking a bit once more, this time a little lighter to be considerate of anyone in the nearby dorms who may be sleeping in. "Kayl? Are you in there? I just wanted to know if you knew where Camilla was."She paused again to bite in to her muffin once more. While it was good, it did not compare to Roselyn's artistry of baked goods. Were it not for the bits of banana and nuts within, she may not have finished it. She told herself if there was no response by the time she finished the baked good she was halfway through, she would leave and look for her friend elsewhere.

╚══════..═╝

Raiyun
NDG Void

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:17 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

It wouldn't take long for Kayl to get cleaned up and come back out of the bathroom. He had put on some underwear and slacks as that was all he had in there with him, and was towel drying his hair when he stepped out, shirtless, and showing off his defined and muscled tones. His toned shoulders, chest, and abs slightly glistened from the remaining water that fell from his hair, and he looked up at Camilla with a smirk as he looked over her attire. Smiling at her devilishly for a moment, he let out a soft chuckle and shook his head lightly with a soft blush filling his cheeks as he remembered what had transpired just moments earlier.

Like Camilla, Kayl would prepare his attire for the day, something that was a bit more formal then he would normally wear thanks to the events of the day. He wore what looked to be a brand new white tunic, emblazoned with gold and silver embroidering in grandeur, with matching slacks and boots. He went into his closet, and stepped out wearing a thin layered sectional half-plated armor across his chest, shoulders, and waist that simply amplified the look of his nobility. He was about to reach for a matching cloak when he heard a knock at the door, and a familiar voice echo out. Looking to Camilla for a moment, he chuckled again as he recognized the voice and heard whom she was looking for. Stepping past Camilla, Kayl went to the door and opened it with a smile before holding his hand out to their friend Nepht to come on in. "She is here, as you suspected..." Kayl would say with a slightly sarcastic yet playful tone before nodding his head in Camilla's direction. He would then pass back over to his closet to grab his cloak and throw it over his shoulders before securing it's clasp.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Raiyun
Captain

NDG Void
Crew

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:45 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
As her beloved exited the bathroom she would smile at him. Sitting properly at the end of the bed she watched as Kayl's glistening upper-body crossed the room. Moaning slightly as he reached his destination. It was difficult to resist staring. Seeing him smirk at her only made her smile wider. He was still flustered from earlier! She was tempted to run over and tease him some more but for now, she'd refrain. As he began to dress she'd lay back to stretch. Mostly to keep from burning a hole in Kayl. Poking her head up to glance back at Kayl, she would see his choice of attire and smile. He always looked good in his normal clothes. But dressed up was almost better. So dashing and handsome. Biting her lip she threw her head back onto the pillow she was laying on. Just as she had gotten comfortable she heard a knock. Sitting up to go answer it she would stop as Kayl had already begun moving towards the door. Once he had opened it and Nephy walked in she would stand up she'd walk quickly over to her friend and scoop her up in a hug. " Nephyyyyyyy!! " She would say in a happy high pitched voice. What Camilla didn't realize was that this behavior would be shocking for Nephthys, since the last time she had seen Camilla, Camilla was barely able to stand or move her upper-body without causing herself discomfort and pain.

Letting her friend go she would laugh a little to herself. She was quite happy today and was unsure if there was any way to ruin it. " What are you doing here? Do you wanna hang out with Kayl and me? We're going to the Smith and then to the docks. If you aren't doing anything that is. " She would say giddily. It was when she analyzed her friends face that she realized she was shocked at Camilla's behavior. " Oh! I uh, I heal real fast. Plus the doctor gave me some strong stuff before I left yesterday, it was before you got there. Anyway! So, sweetie who are we meeting at the docks? " She'd ask walking towards Kayl and sliding behind his back and wrapping her arms around him lovingly. She desperately tried to change the topic so she didn't have to explain about Syl. She remembered that her existence was not known by everyone so she didn't want to accidentally say something she wasn't supposed to. She wished she could tell Nephy because she didn't like not telling the truth. But she loved Kayl and didn't want to upset him or break his trust.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 5:32 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys was in the middle of making a very unattractive open-mouthed face as she went to bite in to the muffin again when the door opened before her and Kayl, in all his splendor, was inviting her in. She brought the muffin away from her face as she laughed and stepped inside. "I suspected correctly then"she mused with a wide grin as she took in her male friend's appearance from head to toe. "Well, hello, handsome. Or is it sire? " she playfully teased her noble schoolmate by dipping in to an exaggerated bow. She would bring her left foot back and cross it behind her right, bring the hand holding the muffin close to her chest, and extending the other arm back behind her in the process. She would assume the desired affect was reached as she couldn't see whether or not she'd succeeded in making him roll his eyes as she stood back up and he crossed the room to his closet to complete his ensemble.

Before she had time to react further Camilla was upon her, embracing her tightly. Nephthys smiled broadly and nuzzled her head against her friend's cheek, as her own arms were pinned beneath her best friend's at the moment. When she was let go and her friend was talking in an animated tone, her own expression quickly became puzzled. How was she so well, so quickly? Didn't she have broken ribs yesterday!? As happy as she was to see her friend was well, the circumstances of her being so were just unlikely at best. As if her friend could read all of this on her face, an answer was provided: heavy drugs and fast healing. This was a terrible answer, but one she'd accept for now, as she didn't fully understand the extent of Camilla's raiment or what it could do just yet...

Camilla obviously wanted to change the subject, as she quickly moved over to her boyfriend and asked him who they were meeting. Nephthys chimed in as she waltzed over to the bed and plopped down on it, oblivious of the amount of sexual tension that had earlier transpired there
                                  "Yes, sweetie, who are we meeting?"she crossed her right leg over her left and rested her unoccupied hand on her knee while using the other to bring the muffin to her mouth once more. The amusement still danced across her face as she chewed because she very much liked to tease Kayl. It was a coping mechanism for being the obligatory third wheel on their outings together. She loved him like the brother she never had, and after all, what are siblings good for if not mercilessly teasing each other? She pondered such things as she munched on the remainder of her muffin and waited for Kayl's retort.

╚══════..═╝

NDG Void
Raiyun

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:14 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Kayl nearly rolled his eyes at Nephty's words, he chuckled lightly when she called his sire, and shook his head. "You trying to start a fight? I don't think Mihkail would appreciate that much..." Kayl said sarcastically, pointing out the error it would be to call him 'sire'. He knew that Nephtys was only joking with him, but he answered jokingly none the less. Although the term wasn't particularly wrong to use towards a noble persay, it was generally only used towards those of the Royal Family in Valor, and so Kayl's little joke would ring true to anyone from Valor. As Camilla spoke quickly with Nephtys and Kayl finished getting ready, the both of them would pose their next question, and Kayl would freeze for a moment.

Staring at Camilla, and then turning his gaze to Nephtys and back to Camilla again, he blinked a couple of times in confusion before answering. "W-we?" He would say as a somewhat intrigued and yet slightly flabbergasted expression took over his face. "Are you sure you are ready for that?" Kayl would ask while turning his attention to Camilla, reaching down and taking one of her hands in his. "I go to meet with my Father today, as well as my uncle Rhoderick, head of the De'Valaer family..." Kayl said in a bit more of a serious tone. While he didn't oppose Camilla wanting to go with him at all, he wanted to make sure she was ready, or at least ok with meeting his family. Of course, they didn't necessarily need to mention their relationship just yet, but this sort of thing was important, and they had already considered informing not just his father, but her father as well of their courtship. "I didn't ask you to go with me because I wasn't sure you would want to... just yet..." Kayl said shyly, bringing a hand up behind his head. "Are you sure?"

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:54 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla would smile innocently at her dear friend. She would take the secret to the grave. She didn't want Nephy to know if Kayl wasn't ready to tell people about Syl. It just made things easier this way. Looking from Nephthys to Kayl she would lean against Kayl's dresser. Listening to Kayl give their friend some sass back, she would chuckle to herself. These two always made her happy. Kayl especially so. But Kayl suddenly stopped and seemed shocked at her question. He was surprised she wanted to go with him to the docs? Why wouldn't she? Camilla was being very serious about her feelings for Kayl and she thought he was too. But maybe this was a bit fast for her beloved. With a bit of an embarrassed look on her face, Camilla would look to the floor with red rising in her cheeks. " O-Oh, I just thought that since we were gonna be spending time together any way that it would be okay. I didn't take your feelings into account when I decided that. I-I'm sorry. " She would say feeling pretty stupid. Clearing her throat Camilla would raise her head and smile. " I don't have to go with you darling. I'm sure Nephy and I can entertain ourselves. I still need to run to Leon's anyway...and I'm not really dressed to impress, a-and I sorta invited myself without really asking." She hadn't really heard anything else Kayl said if he had said anything at all.

Camilla was in her own head now. Scolding herself for being such a fool. She had never done this before. She didn't realize how big of a deal going to meet the parents was. Then again, she had been dreading telling her dad. Especially after what happened in the training grounds. Camilla felt a bit like an outcast as of late. She hadn't gone to class last time, there had been nothing but free days for graduation. She didn't even know if she was graduating or not. She hadn't spoken to her father since she was injured. She didn't even know if he knew she was okay or not. She wanted to go see him but she was terrified that he'd be mad at her. Now she was scared she might have spooked Kayl by being so forward and nonchalant about going with him to meet his parents. Camilla could have cried on the spot. Honestly, the signs were in the open. Her breathing had become quick and her eyes had that glossy look. She was fidgeting with her fingers like a small child. She really liked Kayl, more than she could have ever thought. So the thought of messing this up scared her more than fighting her father, the large invulnerable mercenary or even an army of the most talented warriors. Camilla had it bad and now she was scared she might have messed it all up.

Taking a moment to collect herself she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Maybe, just maybe she had been working herself up too much. Kayl didn't seem like the kind of person to just drop her over something like this. And if he wasn't ready for that step in their relationship then that was okay. She was a big girl, she could entertain herself. Plus she had her best friend with her. Things would be fine...right? After what felt like an eternity Camilla looked at Kayl smiling gently. " I apologize. I umm, I would not mind joining you. But if you would rather save this interaction for a time when you, no, we are ready to tell them what we have, then I am willing to wait. Nephy and I are big girls, I'm sure we can get along fine on our own while you visit with family. " She would say her tone light, sweet. She would walk over and take his hands in hers and kiss him softly on the lips before continuing. " Though I will admit. I will miss you every second you are gone. After you meet with them, would you like to meet back up? I don't care where. " She would say sweetly to Kayl. Looking from him to Nephthys she would see her making faces at them and Camilla would giggle before sticking her tongue out at her. Kayl brought out a side of her she didn't even know she had. She couldn't help it honestly.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

NDG Void
Crew

Ferocious Guardian

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:04 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys could practically feel the tension in the room rise when Kayl responded to them, causing her to sit up straighter. Her eyes began shifting between the two of them as they discussed the seriousness of the situation. She nodded when Camilla stated they could entertain themselves, but she wasn't sure if either of them had noticed, considering how serious the conversation had become. She uncrossed her legs and scooted to the edge of the bed whenever she noticed the signs of Camilla's panic. The teen wanted to run to her friend and hold her, but she knew she'd be overstepping, as Kayl was right there if she needed anyone. At this point, it would probably be preferred from him anyway.

It didn't take Camilla long to recollect herself, though, which caused Nephthys to relax back in to the mattress a bit. She let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. They started acting like a couple, which caused her to make a face of disgust, which Camilla saw and reacted to by sticking out her tongue. Nephthys returned the gesture before laughing and bringing herself to her feet.
                                  "We will absolutely figure it out. After Leon's, we can do lunch! And then maybe some light training if she's up for it, since she seems to be healing so well"The young woman was still stuck on this fact, and threw the suggestion out there to call her friend's bluff should she be faking the swift recovery. Aside from that, Nephthys also knew her best bud loved to train and she knew she'd probably be in a bit of a funk without Kayl so if the other female didn't decline the offer, it'd be a way to keep her in good spirits. She took a moment to adjust her clothes after sitting for a bit and then took a step toward the lovebirds. "Shall we?" She gestured with her hands toward the door and sort of swayed her hips in that direction to get them motivated to move.

╚══════..═╝

NDG Void
Raiyun

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Male Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out