Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:58 pm
Hello everyone, i doubt anyone remebers me, so introductions are in order.
I am Josh (yes im a male deal with it)
aka
stoned sith
Taco Gizz
and even
3mo_marin3 <------(i was like 14)

I am a 21 year old gamer, botanist, and a good friend razz

I used to be quite versed in roleplay but in recent years i have become rusty as i was in a pretty happy relationship and i spent less and less time on gaia in general. Well that relationship ended (quite abrubtly) and i missed the days of roleplay and adventure and all that stuff. Also i dont have any character layouts anymore, they all broke....

if anyone has some good plots and doesnt mind me being a bit rusty then i would love to roleplay with some of you.....

I roleplay mainly romance
But i want a story..........not some sex driven short story. Hopefully something long term....

P.S. Anyone who i dissapeared on, if you have our rps saved somewhere im down to finish them

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:55 pm
hi hi im yukiko-som im 23 years old. i like to do long rps and sometimes i do tend to mess my words. so plz don't scar me for that. im looking for an rp partner. im the more adventure action romance person. i hope we can rp together.  

Yuki-Soma69

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:32 pm
Yuki-Soma69
hi hi im yukiko-som im 23 years old. i like to do long rps and sometimes i do tend to mess my words. so plz don't scar me for that. im looking for an rp partner. im the more adventure action romance person. i hope we can rp together.

Sure thing! Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:27 pm
Stoned Sith
Yuki-Soma69

Sure thing! Any ideas?

hmm how about something about and lost adventurer wondering then found an companion she was looking for a way home  

Yuki-Soma69

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff