10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:09 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex: punch someone, use magic, grab some rocks, you do have options

Kengo: *doesn't look convinced. eyes the paper wishing he could remove his name anyways*

Shiki: well, I'm sure we'll figure something out. *Takes the paper from Kengo and hands it in*

Kengo: emotion_bigvein

[g2g, goodnight]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:14 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex: punch someone, use magic, grab some rocks, you do have options

Kengo: *doesn't look convinced. eyes the paper wishing he could remove his name anyways*

Shiki: well, I'm sure we'll figure something out. *Takes the paper from Kengo and hands it in*

[g2g, goodnight]

*the person takes the paper and points you inside*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:14 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

*the person takes the paper and points you inside*

Shiki: Cool. Let's go have some fun! *grinning as he begins to stroll inside*
Kengo: *still frowning, follows Shiki as if he has no choice in the matter*

[Also, what happened to Shiki's mechanical arm? Did it vanish when he got his ghost arm, did it fall off when he got his ghost arm, or did it occupy the same space as the arm until they arrived and disappeared along with all their metal stuff?]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:46 pm
Haru Yates

(EXPLOSION(hope you get the ref)
Tona: so you think we will only be fighting people or maybe something else, like a giant frog  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:03 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(EXPLOSION(hope you get the ref)
Tona: so you think we will only be fighting people or maybe something else, like a giant frog

[unless that means "Spontaneous arm combustion", then nope. xp ]

Shiki: A giant frog sounds like fun! *grinning like a madman*
Kengo: If we can't kill our opponents, then we'll probably be fighting people. *looking around*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:45 pm
Haru Yates

(I mean that sums it up)
*a gard directs you all into a room, you can see a wall of bars, on the other side is the arena*
Alex:...  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:30 am
Xa44

Kengo: *walks over to the bars to see the arena* I will definitely need a weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:07 pm
Haru Yates

Kengo: *walks over to the bars to see the arena* I will definitely need a weapon.

Alex: a proper sword would be nice, still punching will be fine it's round 1. Round 1 always has a lot of newbies*stares off into space thinking about something*
Tona: wonder who we will be fighting. another group, or just 1 person. So many questions  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:35 pm
Xa44
Round 1 always has a lot of newbies

Kengo: Alex, don't say stupid things. You're not a newbie and you'll still get to be in the first round of fights. It's naive for you to think that you won't fight somebody experienced in round one.

Shiki: Kengo, you can use a bow, right?

Kengo: Technically, yeah. Longbows are a bit more useful, but it's a long range weapon, not intended for melee. And considering that they are made to pierce, I don't know if they'd be allowed in this kind of tournament.

Shiki: Well, there goes that idea....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:03 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44

Kengo: Alex, don't say stupid things. You're not a newbie and you'll still get to be in the first round of fights. It's naive for you to think that you won't fight somebody experienced in round one.

Kengo: Technically, yeah. Longbows are a bit more useful, but it's a long range weapon, not intended for melee. And considering that they are made to pierce, I don't know if they'd be allowed in this kind of tournament.

Alex: trust me, I have done this before. Because this is a big thing there is a lot of less skilled people joining. Chances are we fight one of them first. Round 2 is when you need to start trying.
Tona: oh yeah, completely forgot about you doing stuff like this  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:21 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44

Alex: trust me, I have done this before. Because this is a big thing there is a lot of less skilled people joining. Chances are we fight one of them first. Round 2 is when you need to start trying.
Tona: oh yeah, completely forgot about you doing stuff like this

Kengo: ... *doesn't appear the least bit surprised*

Shiki: Maybe we should look into finding weapons before we get into the arena then? *looking around for signs of weapons*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:00 pm
Haru Yates

*there is nothing in the room that could be used. The bars move and the path to the arena is open*
Alex: so much for grabbing weapons*dashes into the arena. Tona follows moving at a much slower pase*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:18 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

*there is nothing in the room that could be used. The bars move and the path to the arena is open*
Alex: so much for grabbing weapons*dashes into the arena. Tona follows moving at a much slower pase*

Kengo: Please, just let me wait here.

Shiki: *grabs Kengo by the arm and drags him along* You're name's on the paper, so you gotta come with!

Kengo: *suddenly regrets not tearing up the sign up sheet*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:42 am
Haru Yates

*when you all walk in the wall behind you closes back up, at the othe end of the area you see want looks like a band of thieves*
Alex: hope this works...*gets into a fighting stance*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:51 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

*when you all walk in the wall behind you closes back up, at the othe end of the area you see want looks like a band of thieves*
Alex: hope this works...*gets into a fighting stance*

Shiki: "All right!!!" *takes on a fighting stance as well, hands raised kinda like a boxer, but more relaxed*

Kengo: "Tch!" *hangs in the back*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces