Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:40 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:* one of alexs eyes start glowing as he steps to the side of the sword, soon as it passes the glow in his eye fades*not much a sports guy sorry
Jimmy: so if you all have had enough time fooling around, might I ask what you plan to do next  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:20 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex:* one of alexs eyes start glowing as he steps to the side of the sword, soon as it passes the glow in his eye fades*not much a sports guy sorry
Jimmy: so if you all have had enough time fooling around, might I ask what you plan to do next

[Details! Details! Did the sword embed itself in the wall or go straight through???]

Shiki: *still posed from throwing the sword* uh, oops. *Stands/straightens up, looking somewhat emberassed.* Sorry, Alex! I forget my own strength sometimes. *laughs sheepishly*

Kengo: *facepalms at Shiki, then his hand slips down off his face as he turns back to Tona* Before we go out again, is there any way for me to cast my magic at full strength to see what it's capable of at full power? No holds barred?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:26 pm
Haru Yates

(They are standing outside, it just hit the ground*
Alex*picking lex of the ground* it's fine
Tona:well this is a good test*holds up a shield in fount of kengo* try to break this  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:50 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(They are standing outside, it just hit the ground*
Alex*picking lex of the ground* it's fine
Tona:well this is a good test*holds up a shield in fount of kengo* try to break this

[Outside? In that case, the sword may have flown a good distance... What's the shield appear to be made of?]

Kengo: *nods* Would you mind stepping away from it, Tona? The point of this experiment is to see how much damage I can do without holding back. I don't want to risk injuring you in the process, even if my magic isn't that powerful.

[G2g b4 my tablet dies! Goodnight!]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 pm
Haru Yates

(Magical onion ring as always)
*tona steps back*
Tona: go on
Alex: so *@shiki* you seem to be having good luck, where should we go next  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:19 am
Xa44
(Magical onion ring as always)

[Delicious.]

Shiki: Yeah, I guess I am pretty lucky. Let me think about it for a second. *looks thoughtful*

Kengo: *hands glow as fire begins to form, then unleashes the fire on the shield, giving it everything he's got* Ha,

[So what happens? Tell me what this looks like! (Narrate the scene, thanks~)]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:32 am
Haru Yates

(The dice will tell me, 16, has a -3 mod so 13...)
*flames dance around the shield in a beautiful pattern of oranges and reds, the shield stands strong as the flames flicker away 1 colour at a time*
Tona: it looked really cool!
Alex: was also useless...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:58 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

(The dice will tell me, 16, has a -3 mod so 13...)
*flames dance around the shield in a beautiful pattern of oranges and reds, the shield stands strong as the flames flicker away 1 colour at a time*
Tona: it looked really cool!
Alex: was also useless...

[hmm, ok then. Bear with me, folks! I have no idea what this does!]

Shiki: *stops thinking to watch Kengo* Well at least it's flashy.

Kengo: Tch. No damage. Then let's try something else. *uses earth spell, unsure of what to expect, but with intent to damage the shield*

[How much energy might using these spells at full force drain?]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:00 pm
Haru Yates

(Not enough to matter)
*a descent sized rock smashes against the shield, it shatters into about 7 pieces*
Alex:... you all have fun...*goes to grab the map*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:19 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Not enough to matter)
*a descent sized rock smashes against the shield, it shatters into about 7 pieces*
Alex:... you all have fun...*goes to grab the map*

Shiki: Will do!

Kengo: hmph. *casts water magic. After that, (regardless of whether or not the shield breaks), he casts his lightning spell [spark]*

[Again, Kengo is really just doing this to see what the magic does, and what damage the spells are capable of doing. Because it would suck to accidentally hit teammates, no matter how unlikely overkill is with his current magic powers.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:50 pm
Haru Yates

*the water covers the shield and as electricity covers it tona gasps as the shield cracks a small amount, as soon a she can tona dispels the shield to avoid hurting herself*
Tona*claps*you did it
Alex:...well things went well here, so back in?*holds out the map*
(Would recommend the big town to the east)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:12 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

*the water covers the shield and as electricity covers it tona gasps as the shield cracks a small amount, as soon a she can tona dispels the shield to avoid hurting herself*
Tona*claps*you did it
Alex:...well things went well here, so back in?*holds out the map*
(Would recommend the big town to the east)

Shiki: That was badass.

Kengo: *@Tona* I did tell you to step away from it. And I'm not done. I believe I still have some magic that I haven't tested yet.

Shiki: *strolls over to the map, examining it* Hmmm. What's that there? *points at the town to the East, touching the paper as he does so*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:26 pm
Haru Yates

*the party gets sucked into the map as soon as shiki touches it, when you all come to you are in a town that looks something like an ancient Greek city, also all of your equipment is gone(weapons and ... basically anything metal)*
Tona: what the? Oh, you hit the map?
Alex: well this isn't a bad pl-*notices lex is gone*...we need to get out of here ASAP  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:37 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

*the party gets sucked into the map as soon as shiki touches it, when you all come to you are in a town that looks something like an ancient Greek city, also all of your equipment is gone(weapons and ... basically anything metal)*
Tona: what the? Oh, you hit the map?
Alex: well this isn't a bad pl-*notices lex is gone*...we need to get out of here ASAP

Kengo: *turns to glare at Shiki, but feeling the lack of weight in his coat as he turns, he immediately starts looking for his weapons (and his keys)* Everything's gone! *looking ready to panic*

Shiki: *chuckles as he turns to face Alex* Why, you scared? *Smirks* This place looks like fun! Let's explore a little, shall we? *starts whistling as he starts wandering forward*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash