Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Touch of Chaos [Stellerite/Alrakis]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:07 am
Why was he wasting his time out here? Sure, the extra boost he got as a senshi was terribly enjoyable and made adventuring in the city that much more interesting, but really….what was he doing? Right now, he was nothing but a small pawn in a giant game of chess where he couldn’t even see the other pieces in play. A game of blind chess. He was just feeling his way around, one square after another. What was the point of it all? Why were they all fighting this hidden war within the city?

Yawning, Alrakis stretched upwards. Finger interlaced together as hands rose up to the sky. A very pleasing crack emitted from his back and sternum as he went onto toes to elongate his spine as much as possible before heaving an audible sigh and dropping his arms back to his sides. The nights were getting cold as was obvious from the visible trails of vapor each time he breathed out, but the winter air didn’t seem to bite quite as badly as he had expected. Perhaps more senshi magic?

Tucking hands into the bell-like sleeves of his fuku, Alrakis crossed his arms and looked out over the city. The glittering lights of the shopping district were beginning to peter out as businesses closed for the night. Very few people milled around. In fact, Alrakis had barely seen a soul. It was too cold. Even the looming Christmas holiday wasn’t enough to pull people out this evening. Perhaps, closer to the holiday, the chill would be battled but for now, procrastination was king. Why deal with the bite of cold when one didn’t have to?

A stiff breeze tugged at purple locks, causing a shiver to run down the teens spine. With a huff, Alrakis opted to move to lower ground where it, presumably would be a touch warmer and less breezy. Thankfully, his fuku wasn’t so outrageous that a walk alongside a main street didn’t warrant strange looks by the occasional commuter.

“I should just go home.” He muttered to himself out. He was bored. Plain and simple. This senshi stuff was far from entertaining and really, he had no patience for it tonight. He would much rather be curled up with a good book, or perhaps soaking in a hot tub. Maybe both. Both sounded much more appealing.

Nuxaz
Hope this works! Plopped him in a rather bright part of town.
wink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:31 am
Penelope had been bored when she had decided to go out on a patrol.

Her quota had been turned in early, as it always was, and she hadn't had any papers to work on yet even if she needed to poke at her thesis for graduation. Alrik was busy, doing who knows what with a harlot she disapproved of, and her girls were preoccupied with things. Life. It was aggravating.

She should have been the center of their attention and she had fully expected at least one of them to drop what they were doing to spend time with her. To her dismay, no one had taken up on such things and when all of the texts came back with a rejection, she had a private fit and stomped out of her apartment to do something.

It had led her to wandering the streets of Destiny City with her back straight and chin held high.

So far, there was no reason for her to appear or act weak and frail. But she also was distracted, fingers flexing at her sides as she tried to contain her irritation about how the day had been going for her so far, and it wasn't until she heard him that she was aware that she wasn't as alone as she might've thought.

Stilling she turned her head, blue eyes catching sight of a relatively handsome man dressed in white. A little bit more concentration and she thought she could pinpoint the feel of his aura.

Senshi, most likely, between the fuku and feeling.

"Are you lost?" She asked carefully, booted feet leading her closer with caution in each step.

kolina

Nuxaz

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:54 pm
It was obviously apparent to any watching that Alrakis had not expected the 'sudden' appearance of the woman. He had been so caught up in fantasies of a warm bath and good book that anything outside of that fluffy little thought had been completely ignored. In fact, the woman surprised him so that he started at her words, snapping back into the reality of the cold, late fall night.

"No." He said in a hasty response before clearing his throat and tugging down on his fuku to straighten it. Needless to say he wasn't pleased he had been startled so. "No. I know where I am." Golden eyes fixated on the woman. Her dark attire told him enough that she wasn't, necessarily, on his side, but he wasn't the sort to jump down people's throats. No instead, his curiosity was piqued and thoughts of baths and books were put to the back of his mind.

Here stood an opportunity to learn something. Since stepping into this war, Alrakis had many a question he wanted answers to. Finding aid from similarly affiliated people was proving easy enough but opposite sides, not so much. This woman seemed open enough, if cautious. Each carefully placed boot spoke enough that she was ready to take flight or fight if the need came, and not that he could blame her. From what he'd gathered many people tended to talk with their fists than words.

"I am Alrakis." He said in greeting and as a sort of peace treaty. "I am not at all interested in causing any trouble for you." He added with a flick of a hand. "In fact, if it is agreeable, I'd like to have a chat with you."

Nuxaz
YAY I may be able to get into a regular tagging routine now that my overnights are finished.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:25 pm
It wasn't very often that Stellerite earned a reaction like that. For the most part, she was pretty open about making her presence known because people were often more pleasant if they weren't startled. But, this time, even with her more open approach she had surprised her target.

Her hand lifted to cover her mouth, brows lifting and lips tugged downward apologetically. She even gasped slightly, quickly back stepping to give more space. When the senshi appeared to settle, so did she with a drop of her shoulders and the hand falling back against her side.

"You can call me Stella," she offered in kind, mentally storing the name Alrakis away for later. "I would hope not," she admitted, bringing both arms up and holding her hands over her chest in a timid fashion. "I'm not causing any trouble so why would I be looking for it?"

She did her best to give him big blue doe eyes.

"What do you want to talk about?"

kolina

Nuxaz

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 pm
This Stella woman appeared reasonable enough. Actually, she seemed more than reasonable by her reaction. She could have easily opted to attack him but instead chose not to. Perhaps she'd be a perfect person to learn from. Afterall, Alrakis intended to learn as much as he could about both factions in this war.

"No, I suppose you aren't looking for any trouble." He smiled and the last of his muscles relaxed.

"Well..." He started, folding his arms across his chest. "I am looking to learn your take on this whole war we are in. You're supposedly the opposite side of my own, but why? What urges you forward in all of this? Why put yourself on the line? What is it that you're fighting for? Why are senshi the 'bad guys' for you?" He lifted a hand to air quote before folding it back against his chest.

A smirk crossed his face before a chuckle. "I suppose that was a series of questions to spurt out at you. I don't expect you to answer everything of course. I am sure you have secrets you need to keep, but I want to try and get a good feel for who it is I am supposedly fighting against. Why are you my enemy?"

"Of course, if you don't want to answer any of it, that's also your prerogative and I can continue on my merry way."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:52 am
She was patient as she listened to his questions, hands folding before her with the fingers laced together. She let her brow wrinkle and her tongue and teeth run over her lips as she contemplated the best ways to answer.

"The answers depend on the person you're asking," Stellerite said, deciding that was the best place to start. "For me, I joined because I have a set of skills that I enjoy exercising and refining and being part of my organization allows me to do so." Her head tilted when she detangled her fingers and tapped the curve of her jaw in thought.

"Things were fine, until senshi began sprouting up in the city. For the safety of the public, we seek to curb the havoc wrecked by the more...magical of the city. " A careful step was taken forward but space was still left between them. She hadn't quite figured out how close he might allow her to be without feeling threatened.

"I'm not your enemy, unless you make me be." She said, blinking those wide blue eyes of hers. "We don't have to be enemies Alrakis." She took a step closer, a soft smile on her pale pink lips. "I would very much prefer if you didn't think of me as such."

She was, after all, very much a wordsmith, not a fighter.

kolina
I apologize for the wait, her muse likes to be fickle sad thank you for your patience

Nuxaz

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff