Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$]O Hero, My Hero Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:40 am
Deimis looked at Graham, thinking it over before looking down at the bundle in his arms. "I can think of no better company than you two. I don't know the first thing about child-rearing. But my mother's clan always said it's easier in a group." He gave Graham a thankful smile.

Meika relaxed, seeing that Deimos had cheered up some. "Okay, I'll go let Sora know. Graham, stay with Deimos. Maybe...got get something to eat together?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:15 pm
"Of course. I am sure Drana is hungry too." Graham picked up their little girl. "Let's go get food." He carried her as he walked with Deimos to find something to eat. "Have you thought of a name for your son?"

If she was going to be here anyways there was something she wanted to do. It didn't take long before she found the pair she knew she was looking for. "Hi you two wouldn't happen to be the former demon king and queen, parents of Deimos would you?" Though she was positive she found the right pair.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:45 pm
"I was wondering where Drana went. She's quite the sound sleeper." Deimos followed Graham, constantly looking down at his son. It was still settling in that they were real...and his Light had left him. "What? Uh, no, I haven't. I'm not even sure if I should. Names are a powerful things for us celestial beings. It binds us to our vessel and...makes us truly solid. Our child..." He sighed. "...even though he has a humanoid form, he was very much a being made of our joint energies. As such, I don't wish to bind him like this." He carefully kissed his son's forehead, feeling the small bundle shifting slightly. "When he is ready, he will decide for himself."

King Zolas looked up, having spent the eternity of death letting his wife and Queen, Helvana, know what had passed during his brief attempt to take over the world. Though, no longer did he take on his ancient form, having the younger body of his youth when he first met and married Helvana. "Oh, Goddess. What brings you to the realm of the dead?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:53 pm
"Okay. I think I understand. You have to do what is best for your son." Graham nodded. He found a stall selling food. "How about we eat here? I know Drana is hungry." He kissed the little dragon's head.

The goddess sighed. "Unfortunately I am not here by choice. It has been part of my cursed cycle of life. This is the first time I have died before my Night though. Usually I am just here waiting for him to be reborn. I thought the cycle had been broken. Though I am glad I got to meet both of you. You did an amazing job taking care of and raising my Night this incarnation."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:10 pm
Deimos thanked Graham for understanding as they came upon a food stall. "Oh? How hungry is the little one at this age?" He looked down at Drana.

Drana had perked up at the smell, squirming vigorously while letting out small growls and a few huffs from her nose.

Deimos laughed. "Well, I have no objections."

The person running the food stall looked up at them a smiled before simply handing them the food. "You must be new here. Don't worry about money. In our village, all things are plentiful and shared!"

Zolas felt sad with the Goddess. "I see. And...how is Deimos doing right now? Is he...am I to expect him here soon?" He sounded worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:54 pm
"She has a hearty appetite." Graham chuckled as well thanking the vendor before ripping up small pieces of food to feed Drana. "Now dont eat to fast. You dont want to choke." He kissed her head.

The goddess gasped. "Oh I really hope not. He's never been here before. It isn't part of the cycle. Besides I died giving birth. We have a son now and he needs his father. Especially if I cannot be there for them."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:37 pm
Drana munched down on the offered piece enthusiastically. Once that piece was gone, she reached her arms up, eager for more.

Zolas' eye widened and he looked at his queen briefly. "So...my son and Goddess...have a son together?" He smiled a bit before shaking his head. "Well, I'm sorry to hear it came out that way. He...probably won't take your death well. I know the rift between us began when Helvana passed away. Hopefully, he keeps his head on straight for his son, at least."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:58 pm
Graham smiled happily feeding her. He looked to Deimos. "You should eat. You need your strength for your son."

The goddess nodded. "Yes I hope things go well for him. I know I reacted very poorly when I lost my Night. But hopefully he can keep it together for our son." He touched his heart and closed his eyes. "I just long to return to them but, I supose my punishment isn't over yet."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:56 pm
Deimos slowly nodded at Graham's reminder. He took a bite out of the food and chewed, but couldn't really taste it. He missed Renvir, he missed the Goddess. About half-way through the skewer, he couldn't eat anymore. "Hey, you can have the rest. I've...eaten enough."

Zolas didn't really know what to say. "Well, even if it's hard for him on some days, with a son to care for, he won't do anything stupid."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 pm
Graham nodded continued feeding Drana. "Well then how about we go back and start planning the peace celebration? I believe it is what Renvir would have wanted." He patted his shoulder.

"Yes I believe you are right. Besides I feel my love has a more level head than me. Of course he has never seen when I've lost my temper." The goddess wished she could use her powers down here. Then she could at least create a window to view her love and child.

(I'm going to have the Goddess reborn at the peace celebration.)  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:11 pm
Deimos actually smiled, thinking of how happy everyone would be after this. "Yes, we worked so hard for this. At the very least, I want to make today a happy one for all." He looked down at their son, holding a finger to the baby's mouth and channeling some energy from their realm for him to suckle on.

The King was surprised to hear that. "...before I died, my adviser, Bahati, told me she had come across a potential origin of our people. So we really weren't made by the Great Darkness?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:22 pm
Graham was happy to see Deimos smiling. "Yes you are right. Everyone deserves to have their chance at happiness and peace now." He began walking back to the lake with him carrying Drana out in the open now.

"Oh no. You are my children just as the humans are. You were just created to look like my love after her death. Also to avenge her death after the humans killed her. That is why I had to be punished. But the fighting has ended now and peace can reign."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:41 pm
Deimos followed Graham back, by the time they got there, everyone had been gathered, but the wedding decorations hadn't been set up. Instead, Meika had on the fly made things to look like a normal celebration. The other Twin Generals, Bellucia, and Bahati were there, but the Mage General was no where to be seen. Deimos made a face when he saw two humans talking to Sora, dressed in an oddly elegant manner.

Helvana laughed seeing what happened. "Sounds like you jumped the gun as you always do, Zolas!" She cackled, punching him in the arm. "But, to find out we're also creations of the Goddess...I bet that'll throw quite a few people for a loop. And that would explain why we breed with humans so much more easily..." She was referring to her tribe's habit of capturing strong human males for the unmatched females.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:16 pm
Graham came over to Meika and kissed her cheek. "How is everything going here? It looks really nice. Both the babies have eaten now. Is there anything you need help with here?"

"Yes I mean my children are really pretty much the same deep down. Even though I created demons out of anger I obviously did still instill some of my light into them and I am so happy to see that their lives are not all just filled with anger and hate."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:28 pm
(Sorry for the wait. I was struggling with what to write.)

Meika giggled at Graham kiss. "Yes. It was a rush job, but I was able to get everything re-presentable thanks to the villagers. Everyone is here now, though. Thankfully, all that's left is the buffet table that'll be in the pavilion. But it's already being taken care of by those on kitchen duty."

She turned back to Deimos. "Also, prepare to have your mind blown, O Demon King. The King and Queen of the humans are here." She crossed her arms. "Yes, the two talking to Sora. It appears, that they had the courage to come here themselves to witness history in the making. What do you plan to do?"

Deimos sighed heavily before looking upwards towards the sun and at the clear, blue skies. "...I'm going to talk to them, to everyone. I'll...show my real form. There's no point in hiding anymore. Enough word has spread. They'll want to see the truth as well as hear it."

Zolas let out a heavy sigh. "Well, at least I can reincarnate knowing that in this lifetime I was the father to the Great Darkness." He smirked. "Not every soul can claim that."

Helvana smirked. "Guess I should have some pride in giving birth to them, then." She shrugged. "Well, I wonder if we'll get to be reborn into this new reality? Even if I don't, it's fine. As long as I'm not alone whever I am, I'll be happy."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games