Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:00 pm
A: A monster!

Labby enjoyed gathering wood and kindling for the fire. She carefully stepped over the foals gathering the smaller bits and smiled charmingly at Swamp Net and Torchwood. "I think this is going to be a hell of an adventure!" she chatters as she picks up pieces of wood, holding them in a bundle with her lavender magic. She heads with the group back to camp and helps to stack the wood into the fire pit and a little extra in a neat pile near the group.

"Whoooaaaaa...." She wasn't sure if any phony else was impressed with the green fire and smoke. Her golden eyes were wide and sparkled with delight. This was going to be SO FUN she could barely sit still!! Once Skirmish declared it was time to set out, she hopped to her hooves and was one of the first to the trail head, waiting for the group.

"Personally.." she said thoughtfully, but out loud, "I think it's a monster. I mean, I guess aliens could exists. I've dug up some strange things in the world but I'm just not sold on the whole aliens from other planets thing. But monsters, for sure! There are just so many places they could hide...."

zippedsiren

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:39 am
D: Something else: A Potential Pasta Pal!

"Well, Riot," Boysenberry Pie vigorously shook her mane, crunchy dried leaf bits falling out, though some twigs stubbornly remained stuck in her tresses, "Setting up a camera with you was certainly a Riot! I am very sure you've heard that one about one thousand million times, but I had to." She beamed, muddy hoof wiggling in the air.

"But isn't this so exciting?" The mare hopped after the group, further bits of leaf falling from her.

"I can't wait to find it! I think it's going to be a new pasta friend!" She shook her tupperware of pasta for emphasis, still held aloft by magic, somehow entirely unharmed from their shenanigans in the woods.

"And you know what they say: those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it. OOooOO!" This time the tupperware was shook menacingly. Or, as menacing as a tupperware full of noodles can be.

"Except for this pasta, which was not forgotten, but still will need reheating. 'Cause it was in the fridge overnight. Do you think it'll be an alfredo kind of pasta pal, or a pesto pasta pal?"

Biblioburro

Luafien

Super Wife

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:30 am
D: Something else - a new kind of phony

Draft smiled at all the helpers, glad everyone was pitching in to assist in the tent making. After all everyone needed a place to crash after a wild night, that's partly why he had his back room at the club .Even the littlest one, a cute little guy named Friendship, did his best to help. Draft always liked kids, having raised quite a few he found them to be more creative and accepting that adult phonies.

Now they were on the trail, their leader speaking of what they might find. Draft gave it some thought, even if some logical things might be in play he had a fun idea. A few others thought it was a monster or new food buddy,
given the number of food related phonies that existed he wasn't surprised by the thought.

"Maybe it's a new breed of phony! We have so many kinds you never know what is going to pop up. It'd be interesting to see what new sort of phony could be made that lives in these woods."

Ac.Wings

Strawberri Stardust

Kitty Sprightt

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:02 am

Spooky Sweet smiled at the pony who said they were coming along with the wood gathering group. "That's great we could use the help." She said in a cheerful friendly tone. After they had set up camp Spooky watched Skirmish make the fire and turn it green. "Wow that's neat!" She said in an excited tone then listened to what they were doing next. "Ooooo I bet it's a monster, I hope it's a nice monster though." Spooky Sweet smiled at the other pony who said they thought it was a monster too. She wasn't sure if she believed in aliens but anything was possible.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:09 am

C: Something with a perfectly logical explanation.

Despite her hopes it would be a monster, or an alien, or something exciting and unusual or horrible, Torte figured deep down it would end up being a bear or something. Logic was her world, and law dealt in the absolutes and truths. She was going to find it either way. But she figured it wouldn't be so exciting, in the end...

"That green smoke is awesome! Woohoo!" Torte whooped, and followed behind Skirmish and the group. "If it is a monster, though, I hope we can fight it!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:43 am
A. A Monster!!

Footnote was just about done when a yellow alicorn approached him. "No, I have got it covered," said the little foal gruffly. Then because he remembered his manners; "But thanks for the offer anyway, Miss,"

A bright green flare from the central camping area made the foal turn around. Ah, so this would be their homing beacon. That was pretty smart. Although if the monster turned out evil and had a taste for flesh, the flames might just attract it over too.

The group was already beginning to pan out. Footnote hobbled quickly to catch up with the group. Turning around to the yellow Alicon, the foal mumbled. "You coming?"

Not that he was scared or anything. Of course not.
LizzyMoo

Rapidashtrainer

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:20 am
A) A monster!

"It is quite nice. I'm Heavenly Body," she smiled towards the flutter. "Looks like we should head back to the group." With a chuckle she nodded towards the oddly colored smoke plume before she began picking her way through the trees back to camp.

As the question was posed of what could possibly be in the woods HB perked up, wings fluttering as she excitedly raised a hoof to answer. "A friendly ghost!" She blushed.

-Yasha Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:48 am

In a nearly matching gruff tone, the alicorn corrected the colt. “It ain’t ‘Miss’... it’s Hybrid!” The conversation was briefly interrupted by the flare, which the alicorn immediately turns towards, seeming to look carefully at the color it was. She squinted, then blinked before seeming to snap back to reality and noting the colt had hobbled towards the moving group.

“Yeah, yeah... hold yer horses!” Cantering forward, the brightly colored phony caught up. In all honesty, Hybrid couldn’t understand what all the fuss was about this “monster.” However, for now she was along for the ride.

“So, I am guess you’ve also gotta name, or do I just call you ‘kiddo?’”

“Rapidashtrainer”

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:52 am

When Fright Night had finished amusing himself with the cameras, he rejoined the group in time to witness the guide throw her 'magic' into the fire, turning it a bright eerie green. He grinned, feeling the thrill of a 'Halloween' mood set in (not that he didn't already have that mood 24/7 already) and listened quite eagerly.

He followed after as their trek into the woods started, a permanent grin spread across his features by this point in time. He already knew what was out in the woods. Or at least, in his own mind, he thought he did. Why of course it would be a monster! A moth pony monster perhaps but a monster none the less. It's the entire reason why he was even out here to begin with!

"Aahhh I can't vait to see the monster!" he cooed to himself. "I live for things such as this!! The spooky, the creepy. The unexplained or paranormal!" he uttered with gusto as he pressed forward, determined to find the creature and have a tale of his very own to share.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:48 am

Nightvine had wandered the world at night, mostly because there was no other option for nocturnal creatures. He was rarely scared or unnerved by things that prowled at night.

"I'd like to see something out of the ordinary, but I've yet to in all my time around these parts," Nightvine said. "If there are monsters and aliens, why would they pick the woods? The best stuff to eat quickly is in the city or the farm fields. I'm guessing all we'll see are bears, at the largest end."  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:36 am
B: An alien!

Rising Sign returned from setting up her camera and testing it to find the other Phonies had succeeded in their own tasks as well. She scooted a little closer to the fire so she could hear what Skirmish had to say, taking in everything so she would remember it later. Her eyes widened just a bit at the prospect of stumbling across something new and undiscovered, for there were no real monsters in the world. But things that were unknown could be scary, of course. It didn't mean they were monstrous.

As they set out into the woods, she looked up at the stars as the other Phonies started to discuss what could possibly be out there. She smiled just a bit at the thought of something from up there ending up down here and a little bubble of excitement ran through her at the thought of something from another world out in the woods. Aliens would be so cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:47 am
D: Something else? (New undiscovered species of phonies )

Bullseye swept her hair aside and motioned a slow understanding nod. "Could you imagine something else? Like phonies with flowerparts? Or merphonies with wings? I would totally go out there just to look for them and find them, just to see what theyre like." She secured the final pole and was satisfied. "Phonies with gems as scales..." She whispered, "i'd 100percent flirt with them."

Ac.Wings

Strawberri Stardust

Kitty Sprightt

Byagane319

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:33 am

Privately, Diamond seriously doubted it was anything like a monster. Phonies were weird enough without having to involve the supernatural. It was probably a failed prototype lumbering around - or maybe some of those zombie Phonies had escaped from the sewers again. But she had the feeling saying that out loud would harsh the vibe, or whatever they called it.

"Gee," she said, "I dunno!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:34 am
D. Something else - an expensive custom running amok
The proper size, huh...the proper size for a weird, big animal, just like...

As he followed along slowly, keeping to the edge of the pack, he scanned the group.

Just like Phony size, huh? Well damn. Did it have something to do with the registry discrepancies? He'd really have to keep an eye out now, if it were actually Phony-sized.
If it was actually...a Phony...an expensive, custom Phony running amok in the forest with whatever terrible backstory implanted into its head...well damn.
He'd have to lock down the area, do something about the Nanites, corral that creature - well damn.

He'd actually have to do some work. Well damn.

"Ooo, a monster!" He chorused almost too cheerily and helpfully. "Boy, I am like super duper sure it's a monster."

As the conspiracies swirled, he lapsed to the back of the pack, considered his words and whispered into the walkie-talkie: "Sky Flare reporting in...we're going deeper into the forest. Nothing to report, all clear. Over."  

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:44 am

Listening closely to everyphony around him, Bokeh tilted his head at everyone's explanation. "....Or it could just be someone with the mutation? There is deer whose antlers grow really wrong and well honestly frightful ways...." He trotted to keep up with the adults. "And there is plenty of documented cases of animals born with extra immobile limbs, or extra heads and stuff. It could be just an animal that took just lost the mutation DNA bingo!"  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff