Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

30,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:37 am
C: Try to figure out where the others went.

Spooky Sweet wanted adventure, but she didn't want to go looking for it without the rest of the group and their guide. "Umm maybe we should regroup before we go see what that sound is?" Spooky suggested to the phonies wandering off into the woods to check out the spooky sound. She wasn't sure if any of them heard her. She shrugged and turned away from the sound for now, she wanted to regroup with the others there was safety in numbers after all. She wanted to make sure the other half of the group was alright since it wasn't all about what she wanted they could be in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:49 am
A: Head towards the noises.

Draft stood as the bats finally flittered off. That was unusual. He smiled down at Rising Sign as she pressed herself a bit closer to him, glad the little filly was safe. "Hiya kid, interesting little hike we are having, huh?" Looking around he huffed a bit. The darkness didn't scare him, his club was half dark most of the time. However he couldn't see Banshee anywhere, he couldn't even hear her which made him more worried. His little bass drop was a big girl but she'd always be his baby. He could only hope she was still with a few of the others and that she would have the presence of mind to stay with them.

Taking one of his glow sticks from his back pack he cracked it to allow the liquid to start glowing a soft blue color. It matched well with his coat and gave a bit more light.

The little one seemed interested in the noises and he couldn't bring himself to leave her behind, fatherly instincts and all. So Draft put the glow stick around his neck and followed the girl, keeping an eye out for anything.

SilverLutz
 

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:10 am
Group 1 - B: Follow the shadowy shape.

Swamp Net heard the rustling but missed the glint of light. Luckily he didn't miss Labyrinth going off on her own.

"I've found it best to stick to just one choice. Trying to do too much at once tends to leave you with half measures." Muck explained, "Careful with wherever that arrow takes you," he bade at Torchwood, before trotting after Labyrinth to chase the shape.

She'd gotten a head start and it took a few moments for the earth phony to catch up to the mare. "Maybe we can try to throw my net bag at it? It might work, or if it goes straight through it, at least we narrow it down to a ghost."

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Scaramouche Fandango
Is Swamp Net allowed to try this?
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:10 am
Group 2 - A: Head towards the noises
When he rose, his head swivelled 'round to regard the little perma using him as a meatshield with a critical eye. What an opportunist.

It was hard to miss the noises and glow as they moved on, and Fireflight found himself naturally inclined to check out what lay beyond - winking lights and mechanical noises were usually safer than whatever fauna had made its way into the lush greenery of Phonyland. Steampunk monstrosities would definitely be easier to deal with than flesh and blood mutant Phonies. Or coyotes. He didn't have a killswitch for coyotes.

Ducking slightly out of sight, he whispered into the walkie-talkie once more: "Sky Flare checking in; the group has split. Investigating mechanical noises in the forest. Over."  

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat


LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:22 am
A: Head towards the noises.

Hybrid hadn’t been scared, just startled. She reminded herself of that as she stood back up after Footnote’s status check on her. She sourly grumbled “Yeah, Yeah... I’m fine! Ain’t got any plans on becomin’ th’next sparkle-bloodsucker!”

At first, the alicorn didn’t seem to really notice the sound, focusing a bit too much on being “surprised” rather than being “scared.” However, the thing to truly get her attention was the subtle pulsing glow. If there was one thing she was good with, it was subtle changes in color.

“Yeah, let’s do the thing!” She announced before moving forward. Hybrid did pause, however, simply to make sure her companion was moving along as well. In an attempt at conversation, the brightly colored mare asked “So how many monster hunts have ya been on?” It was pretty obvious this wasn’t the colt’s first rodeo.


Rapidashtrainer
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:55 am
D: Stay put and see if the shadow comes back.


Fright Night simply watched the others around him after the herd had come to a stop. Several thoughts ran through his mind, all of them at the same time, causing him to pause as he tried to make sense of what was going on.

And then he noticed it.

He wasn't sure who was first but someone had pointed out the cairn and sure enough, they weren't lying. But who would place it there, and why? He had heard Torchwood and Labyrinth both mention something about the arrow, and while he felt he could believe both angles...his inner horror enthusiast had him leaning with the brown mare's angle. It very well could be a trap someone -or something- had set out to try to lure ponies into a false sense of security.

His mind jumped towards following the shadow as well. It seemed like the most danger and excitement would be found doing that but he also knew, from all the movies he watched, that splitting up usually never went well. (Of course he badly wanted to see or find a monster but he'd also like to live to tell about it!)

Instead his attention drifted towards Banshee as she flashed him a smile and proceeded to sit herself down in front of the cairn. He trotted over too it and bent down to inspect it further. "I vager a bet 'hoever made this....vill come back." he tossed a wink at the mare before raising his head to glance around studiously in attempts to pick up anything that might be waiting..or lurking in the shadows just out of reach. Why run to the excitement when there was a chance that it would come back to you....

Ruriska
 

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:57 am
Follow the shadowy shape

Bullseye wasnt sure what happened and got confused when Skirmish had disappeared. was it all an act to spook them out later?

Looking arouns her, she noticed that they were being separated into smaller groups.

wondering what the blob she caught in the corner of her eyes, she thought it was Skirmish but wasnt sureand decided to go after the figure. "Hey there. wait up."


(( sorry on phone. hard to copypasta anything so rp is short :/ sorry ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:59 am
Follow the shadowy shape

Bullseye wasnt sure what happened and got confused when Skirmish had disappeared. was it all an act to spook them out later?

Looking arouns her, she noticed that they were being separated into smaller groups.

wondering what the blob she caught in the corner of her eyes, she thought it was Skirmish but wasnt sureand decided to go after the figure. "Hey there. wait up."


(( sorry on phone. hard to copypasta anything so rp is short :/ sorry ))  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:58 am
C) Move out in a spiral


When the air finally cleared HB was somehow left with a few scattered members of the group, separated from their guide. It seemed like the carousel was getting the adventure she was looking for, but she wasn't sure she was prepared for it.

The arrow seemed so tempting, a sign pointing back to what was probably the safety of civilization. Oh how the mare knew she would fare better there than wandering out in the woods on her own. But, that would defeat the whole purpose of her coming out tonight to begin with! She had wanted to try and be brave like the characters in her stories. While running straight into the woods after the shadow seemed like folly (what if it was just a stray deer?), the carousel chose to have her cake and eat it too. If she spiraled outward she could explore and still fall back on the safety of the arrows.
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:25 pm
If you chose B or C, you're in Group 2 - Chose C.
C: Try to figure out where the others went.

"You know, it's not good to-" Nightvine looked around, it was chaos. Which was probably completely predictable, but he still had the nerve to act surprised. "Aaaw, geez. Well, who all is still here?" he asked to the air and looked around.

There was that unidentified noise, he was shocked to discover some were moving towards it.

"First to get eaten, right there," he pointed out accusingly with one foot. "Geez."  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:37 pm
A: Head towards the noises.

The bats passed, as she knew they would, and it seemed their numbers had halved. Well, that was half as many Phonies to tell to shush or otherwise have to herd if the time came to it. Looking over to the hook-kid, she nodded, decided this one was actually pretty cool, too. "I bet she would. And cackle the whole time." Despite the words said, they were spoken with a sort of amused fondness.

Shaking out her mane from the woosh of bat and adrenaline, she tilted her head towards where the strange flickering light was coming from, as well as some of the Phonies heading in that direction. "I'm gonna go see what's going on over there. Not keen on, like...doing nothing or walking in circles." A pause. "I'm Catwalk."

medigel
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:22 pm
Group 2, C. Try to figure out where the others went.

Uh Oh the group split... so what should she do now. A few went to go investigate the noises but another phony went to try to find the others. The flutter was unsure of her next step. “It’s more imporatant to find the group.” She said determined before hiding behind another phony heading that way. “I’m here...” She responded to the headcount by Nightvine.

“Syrcaid
 

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat


Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:26 pm
A: Head towards the noises.


After making sure his camera was alright, Bokeh looked around, a shiver running down his back. The ground was trample by so many hooves, it was impossible to tell which way they came and which way they went. His ears perked up and he frowned a tthe noises and the light in the distance. While he would had rather try to go back and regroup in the camp(that smoke signal had to be somewhere!), there was a group heading towards the noises. Rather then ben left behind in the dark, he quickly follow after the stallion with the glowstick, at least here there was light!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:42 pm
B: B: Follow the shadowy shape.

It took him a second to realize he, and some others, had split off from the main group. Where were they? Did they get eaten?! Looking around, Night Scout caught sight of the cairn. And an arrow... Weird directions. Spooky. Exciting. He opened his mouth to speak, but heard something- and- saw? Something?! He startled. Something moved, and he didn't know what! But that was the thing. As anxious as Night Scout was getting, he had to know. He went after it without a second thought.  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:52 pm
Huni Pi

Scaramouche Fandango
Is Swamp Net allowed to try this?


You can try... but it might not work! wink  
Reply
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum

Customize your own avatar now!

Have an account? Login Now!