• Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:54 pm
-RESERVED-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:45 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

The redhead stared at the front door of the house with furrowed brows. Ezra had decided on visiting his friendly neighborhood librarian Elijah. It had been a few days since the male had visited his house. They had a splendid time together at his household, in his library where they talked for hours and the time passed them by like absolutely nothing. Now, it was Celebrar's turn to pay the librarian a visit and see where he lived and how it looked. Ezra decided to bring a new book and some cake with him. He had received the book as a gift from his father's travels. He had read the book and automatically knew that Elijah would enjoy the book as much as he did. Since he had borrowed a book when he visited, he thought it would be nice to bring a new book for him and take back the old book since it was much easier. Ezra had also purchased the cake since it was one of their new flavors. He couldn't eat the whole thing alone, so he thought it would be wise to bring it to share.

Reaching out, he was about to knock but paused slightly. For a while, he had been feeling quite odd. He knew it was because of Elijah. While it had taken time, he realized that it was because he had feelings for him. Feelings that go beyond friendship. Love was something he had been avoiding for a long time. The last time he had fallen in love, he had seriously been hurt. What he thought was his true happiness ended up becoming an absolute catastrophe. It had taken him a while to get out of his dark time. Shaking his head, he knew that he shouldn't let such thoughts effect how his day went. Letting out a breath, he finally knocked on the door a few times and stepped back to wait to see if Elijah would answer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Eli's house] || WITH [ no one ] || FEELING [ a mess ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah was not one to answer he own door – normally. Having been adopted into a Nobleman’s house, he’d been taught that such menial tasks were better left to the ‘staff’, not that they were lower in class or status or anything, it was just their job, what they were paid to do. But today was one of the rare occasions where Elijah just so happened to be walking by the front door when a knock sounded.

Dressed in his pajama bottoms, shirtless, with slippers on his feet, a book open in one hand and a cup of tea in the other, he looked like the half asleep, walking zombie that he was. He hadn’t had much luck sleeping the night before and thus, had decided to partake in his favorite past time; reading. As such, he’d eventually decided that a cup of tea would go well with the book he was reading and had wandered into the kitchen for a fresh cup. His staff was used to seeing him dressed in such a manner and didn’t bat an eye when he shuffled in, nose pressed deeply into his book. The cook had simply poured him a cup and sent him on his way.

But now, standing at the door, with someone on the other side of it, Elijah looked around for someone to aid him. Sadly, no one else was around which meant it was time for him to juggle. Closing his book, he slipped it up under his arm, freeing one hand to turn the door knob and answer to whomever had come calling.

As the door swung inward and the morning light came pouring in, Elijah was temporarily blinded for a moment. Little did he know that his visitor would have a full view of not only his attire, but his bare torso which featured his ever-changing menagerie of tattoos. Today, sprawled across his chest, were two magnificent owls in flight, their wings spanning the full length of either side of his torso, one wing stretching up toward his collar bone while the other stretched down toward his lower stomach and low handing pajama bottoms. It was quite a sight to say the least...

After a moment of his eyes adjusting to the harsh light, Elijah blinked a few times, his hand held up to block the sun. When he finally got his vision back, it locked onto the man standing in his entryway. Blinking several times, Elijah couldn’t quite register what he was seeing. Ezra, on his front step, holding a cake and a book…It took him a few moments for his sleep deprived brain to realize who his guest was and what he was wearing.

Cheeks turning a deep pink, he chuckled a bit sheepishly. “G-Good Morning, Ezra…” It was obvious that Elijah was not in his element, not that he ever was when he was around Ezra, but at least he was trying. “What a wonderful surprise. Wont you please come in?” He offered, moving aside so Ezra could step through the threshold.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:55 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra shuffled around a bit as he waited for the owner of the lovely home to answer. He looked down at the items in his hands and made sure for the fiftieth time that he had brought everything. The male then began lightly dragging his foot on the ground until he heard the front door open. Blinking, he slowly looked up toward the one who had answered the door. Almost instantly, the celebrar froze in place and twitched a bit. I mean, it wasn't every morning that one was blessed with the sight of someone like Elijah, especially without anything covering his torso. Ezra opened his mouth as to say something, but nothing but silence came out. Slowly closing it, he remembered to keep his composure. Letting out a small breath, he stared directly at Elijah's face despite having reddened cheeks. If he didn't make the effort to look into his eyes, his own red ones would wander elsewhere.

Seeing Elijah with a blush of his own made him feel a bit better. He gave him a small smile as he greeted him. "Well, good morning to you. I hope you don't mind my sudden visit. I thought it would be nice, so you wouldn't always have to be the one making the travel to my house." The celebrar nodded toward Elijah as the librarian moved aside to let him in. Ezra quietly entered the home and glanced around in interest. The home was very lovely, but that was to be expected since the owner himself was lovely as well. Glancing at his hands, he blinked and turned to Elijah. "I brought you a cake. Also, I brought over a book that I had just finished. It's one of the newest editions to my collection. It was a gift from my father's travels, so I would imagine you have yet to read it. I thought it would be nice to bring it to you~" Pausing for a moment, he thought about his next words and cleared his throat, "Also, I very much wanted to spend my day with you...I know I would have a great time with you no doubt..."

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Eli's house] || WITH [ no one ] || FEELING [ a mess ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:58 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah shut the door and tried to calm his racing heart as he turned to face Ezra. Hearing that he’d brought cake and another book, he smiled happily, eager to see what Ezra thought he’d enjoy reading.

Hearing Ezra’s last words, he blushed deeply. The last time he’d seen the Celebrar Professor he’d kissed him on the cheek and nearly sprinted down the hall to class. Now, he was bringing cake and books to his doorstep.

“I-I’d like that very much…To spend the day with you I mean…I mean, not that I don’t like cake! I love cake…and books of course…I mean…” Elijah chuckled a bit sheepishly. Shaking his head a bit with embarrassment, he didn’t know what to do. Glancing down at himself, it was only at that moment that he realized what he was wearing – or wasn’t wearing.

“W-Why don’t we head for my Library? Once I get you settled I can go get dressed…” Smiling sheepishly, he turned to lead the way to the library. Throughout his home were bookshelves and bookcases filled with tomes and scrolls of all thicknesses and subjects. He suspected that Ezra would be curious about them, seeing as how he was supposed to be leading them to the Library. As he led the way, Elijah failed to realized that his bare back was on display. Unlike the graceful owls that were displayed in mid-flight on his torso, his back displayed a mighty phoenix rising from the flames, its wings on fire, talons raised as if to strike.

“Uhm…you might notice that I own a lot of books…To be honest, my library is overflowing and so I’ve taken to displaying them throughout the house.” In all honesty, the Library, the Study and even Elijah’s bedroom were filled with books. A lot of them had been transferred to the Grand Library at the Academy, but this only gave Elijah the opportunity to get more.

Opening the door into the Library, he gestured for Ezra to enter first. The fireplace was already lit and crackling away. With the drapes pulled back, plenty of natural sunlight flooded the room to show off the many shelves of books that Elijah called his own. Two plush chairs were set before the fire, a sturdy table between them. Heading for that table, he set his tea and his book down before turning to take the cake from Ezra. Blushing a bit as he did so, he smiled. “Please, make yourself at home…I’ll be right back.”

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:45 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The celebrar let out a quiet sigh of relief. It was good to know that Elijah would like to spend the day with him as well. That feeling was mutual, but the question was if some others would be as well. When Elijah recommended heading to the library to get settled down, he gave a simple nod in reply and smiled. Ezra followed close behind as the librarian led him through the house. As they walked, Ezra took notice of the various shelves scattered around the house. They were all filled with numerous books, scrolls, and things of the sort. He glanced at them a bit curious as to what some of them might be about. He wasn't surprised though. He knew that with how much Elijah loved books that he was bound to have quite the collection. As Elijah began to explain why he had so many books around the house, Ezra's gaze fell on Elijah's bare back. He found himself staring at the masterpiece that was on it, and completely missed what Elijah had said. I mean, Elijah was quite the distraction if he was to be completely honest.

Once they reached the library, Ezra entered and quietly surveyed the room. He looked around in awe at the many books and the warm atmosphere the room emitted. They walked toward two seats as Elijah took the items Ezra brought away to set down. "You're going to change, right? Take you time~ I'll be waiting here for you." Quietly, he made his way to one of the seats and sat on it. He proceeded to look around the room even more and let it all sync in. He was hoping to make sense of his feelings and slowly show Elijah them. This was something completely out of character for him. But for whatever reason, he felt like it needed to be done.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Once out of the library Elijah practically sprinted to his room to change. He couldn’t believe Ezra had seen him dressed in his pajamas and slippers! Completely embarrassed, he dove into his closet to find a suitable outfit. He wanted to look good, but he didn’t want to look like he was trying too hard and he needed to be comfortable. Frantic for a simple solution, he ended up choosing a pair of his favorite slacks – black of course – and a loose, white shirt with large billowing sleeves that tied partway down his chest.

Standing in front of the mirror, he admired his reflection. He looked presentable, comfortable and alluring. “Perfect!” Eager to get back to his company, Elijah then headed to the kitchen with Ezra’s cake in hand. It only took a few minutes for the cook to cut the cake and the maids to prepare the tea. In short order he had a full try of delicious treats for him and Ezra to share while they talked about the latest book he’d brought with him.

Stepping back into the Library, Elijah was pleased to find Ezra seated in one of the chairs, looking comfortable. Smiling a bit, he closed the door behind him with his foot, wanting some privacy, before approaching his guest, tray in hand. “I apologize for keeping you waiting, Ezra. I brought tea and some of that lovely cake you brought to make up for it.” He said with a smile, setting the tray down on a nearby table end.

Remembering Ezra’s preference for his tea, Elijah was quick to make him a cup before presenting it to him, saucer and all. Removing his old tea cup and book from the table that sat between the chairs, he headed back to the tray to grab Ezra a piece of cake. “I cant tell you how pleased I am with your visit, Ezra. This is such a pleasant surprise.” He said as he placed the small plate and fork on the table next to Ezra’s elbow. “I do apologize for my previous appearance, however. I admit, I wasn’t expecting visitors today – But I’m very glad you’re here.” He said, quickly reassuring his guest that he did, in fact, want guests. With his tea and cake on the table next to his chair, he sat down with a happy sigh. Grabbing his cup, he took a sip of his tea, all the while looking toward Ezra, his gaze locked on the man as he sipped the warm liquid, a happy smile on his face.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:59 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra took the time he was alone to gather all of his thoughts and emotions. He stared at the fireplace as he comfortably sat in his seat as he stared deeply into the flame. After a while, he heard someone enter the library and quickly snapped out of his thoughts. Blinking, he looked up and smiled to see Elijah had returned. He quietly looked the librarian up and down as he mentally thought of how good he looked. Ezra blushed lightly as Elijah stepped toward him with a tray in his hands. "It's truly fine, I didn't wait long. Thank you for bringing the tea and cake though." Ezra watched as Elijah made a cup of tea, exactly the way he liked it. The celebrar graciously took it, mumbling a small thank you as he lifted the tea cup up and blew to cool it down a bit. His eyes stayed fixed on Elijah who went to get some cake for him, as he took a sip of his tea. At Elijah's words, Ezra found himself almost choking on his tea. "Well I'm glad I went with visiting you. And I'm also quite glad that you're happy to have me here. I'm sorry for not notifying you earlier, that's my fault. You shouldn't have to apologize for your appearance at all. Besides, it does make us even. If I remember correctly, I was very indecent when you had come to visit me before." Letting out a small chuckle, he took another sip of his tea then set it down, ready to have a nice talk with his favorite librarian.

--------------------------------------------------------------𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ: A few hours later----------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, it had seemed that time passed the two males by again. Ezra was currently laughing as the two began talking about anything and everything. It was very odd for the redhead. The only people he could talk so carefree toward were his family and Gianna. It was definitely a great feeling. Elijah just made him feel very comfortable and overall happy. Ezra found himself staring into Elijah's eyes, and inching closer as he spoke. His feelings were still driving him insane inside. It was getting late, and he had barely said anything of his feelings. He needed to think of something to say or do, but he didn't know what. Elijah seemed to notice the time to, as a comfortable silence filled the library. "I... I wish we had so much more time. It's very lovely to talk with you. I knew I was right...I knew I would enjoy it here with you..." His red eyes looked at the other male, studying his every facial feature. For whatever reason, he found himself leaning closer. His body was taking over since his mind was everywhere. Slowly, he brought his lips near Elijah's, letting them hover over each other. "Forgive me..." Ezra glanced down at Elijah's mouth before, closing his eyes and connecting their lips together. After a few moments, he pulled away and glanced at the librarian. Realizing what had occurred, he quickly cleared his throat and stood from his seat.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Eli's house] || WITH [ Elijah ] || FEELING [ a mess ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:15 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Over the course of the hours spent talking about anything and everything, the little table that was set between their chairs had been moved to allow them to press their chairs closer together. Seated so close, they could share a book and point out various passages with ease. It also made their interactions so much more intimate. Elijah was in heaven. Ezra’s company was wonderful and something that he greatly enjoyed. Like Ezra, he wished there were more hours in the day for them to enjoy together – time just seemed to slip by so quickly when they were together. Before he knew it, Ezra was noting the late hour and lamenting over the fact that he wished they had more time to spend together. Smiling, Elijah blushed a bit, happy to know that Ezra felt the same way he did about their time together. If he had it his way, Ezra would stay for dinner and dessert and they’d talk well into the night. But, they both had obligations in the morning and therefore couldn’t spend the whole night chatting away, sadly.

But as Ezra spoke, Elijah noticed how his gaze locked with his and as he did, he began to lean in. Drawn to Ezra, Elijah found himself leaning forward as well until their noses were practically touching. Remembering Ezra’s hasty kiss on the cheek, Elijah prayed that Ezra was about to do what he thought he was…Sure enough, his gaze slipped from his eyes to his lips and he whispered an apology before their lips touched in a long, lingering, fiery kiss that set Elijah on fire in the best possible way.

While the kiss lasted several, long, lingering moments, it wasn’t enough for Elijah. The moment Ezra pulled away, Elijah opened his eyes, his cheeks blazing with a blush, only to hear Ezra clear his throat and watch as he pulled back and stood up, as if to leave. ‘No! He can’t run away again!’ Elijah thought as he reached out to grasp Ezra’s hand in his. Remaining in his seat, he gazed up at the Celebrar Professor, his gaze silently begging him to stay. “Please don’t go…” He whispered, his grasp on Ezra’s hand tightening ever so slightly. If Ezra truly wanted to leave, he would let him go, but given the kiss, Elijah suspected that some part of Ezra was unsure of his feelings and not quite sure how to react. Elijah was more than willing to help him realize that his feelings were true and that they should pursue this path together.

Arising from his seat, still grasping Ezra’s hand, Elijah stood in front of him, his gaze locking with Ezra’s. Feeling bold and wanting to reassure Ezra that this was what he wanted too, Elijah reached up with his free hand to cup Ezra’s cheek. Leaning in, he pressed his lips against Ezra’s in a loving, passionate, lingering kiss that he hoped conveyed his feelings perfectly…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:10 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The kiss Ezra had just shared with Elijah had his head spinning, in a good yet overwhelming way. He hadn't expected Elijah to return his sudden kiss, but when he did, the thought of it ending sounded horrible. Ezra continued to kiss Elijah until he had realized fully what they were doing. He was just about to do what he had done in the library before and walk away do clear his mind. He didn't know if it was himself or Elijah and his pleading look, but he found himself frozen in place. His hand was tightly grasped by the librarian as he quietly told him not go. Ezra's red eyes slowly traveled to their hands. Elijah was gripping Ezra's hand so tight, it was evident that he really didn't want them to part ways after what they had just done. The professor was inwardly giving in and proceeding to not move a muscle as Elijah stood from his seat. Their gazes remained on each other, not wanting or daring to look toward anything else. Elijah was the only thing Ezra could see at this very moment. The sudden feeling of a hand cupping his cheek caused him to blink. He leaned into Elijah's touch and allowed for another kiss to commence between the two.

Ezra reached out and gripped Elijah's waist as he deepened the kiss. There was no doubt now, he wanted Elijah to know what he had been feeling for a while. While it was still slightly confusing, it didn't defeat the fact that it felt extremely right. The kiss lasted for what seemed like hours until Ezra slowly pulled away, not before quickly giving another quick peck to his lips. "Elijah...I uhh...let me be completely honest with you." Ezra paused for a moment and ran a hand through the other male's long locks. "I think I may be in love with you...I know that's strong but...I haven't a clue what else to call it. I've felt these feelings a long time ago before, and they had returned to me when I thought I wouldn't be able to feel them again. Then I met you...I got to know you...we befriended each other. I knew somewhere in my heart there was something, but I thought it had to have been nothing. I was lying to myself...Ironic, seeing as lies aren't things I have any issues with..." he chuckled lightly at his small joke. "I don't know if you feel the same...or even believe me. But I would like to use tonight to prove it or convince you...."

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The moment Ezra reached out to pull him closer and deepen the kiss, Elijah knew that he’d been right to take a chance and capture Ezra’s lips in a loving kiss. Feeling a jolt of electricity run through him, he felt his cheeks heat in a blush and his heart flutter with excitement. As their lips parted, Elijah’s eyes slowly opened to look into Ezra’s eyes. To his amazement, and amusement, Ezra leaned in to place a small peck on his lips for good measure before he spoke.

Sensing that Ezra might lose his courage if he spoke, Elijah held his gaze but didn’t say a word as Ezra explained himself and his feelings. The feeling of Ezra’s hands in his hair was soothing and loving. Elijah hoped that one day, Ezra would reach out to caress his hair and tell him how much he loved him, just because he wanted to, for no reason whatsoever.

To his amazement and delight, it only took a few moments before Ezra was confessing to being in love with him. This caused his blush to deepen and his eyes to sparkle. Smiling, Elijah held his breath as he listened to Ezra continue to speak. Nibbling his bottom lip, he heard Ezra’s proposal – that they spend the night with him proving himself - he found that he couldn’t resist the idea, not that he wanted to.

Nodding, a wide, happy smile on his face, he chuckled happily, giddy with the idea of spending more time, intimate time, with Ezra. “Yes….I-I’d like that very much.” He whispered, his heart racing. “And…Ezra?” He whispered, smiling a bit sheepishly, “I feel the same…I mean…I…I’m quickly falling in love with you…” He couldn’t wait to see what Ezra had in mind for the rest of the evening. Whatever it was, he knew it would be a memorable night for them both.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:31 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The bright light of morning filled the room. Ezra stirred in his sleep and turned over, the blanket over him barely covering his naked lower half and bare torso. His sleep had been extremely peaceful. Maybe it was because of the feeling of warmth next to him. Maybe it was the fact that he tired himself out before sleeping. Either way, he truly felt like he didn't want to wake up and get out of bed. After another hour, he finally opened his eyes and let them adjust to the light. Groaning softly, he looked around and remembered that he wasn't in his room or his house. No, he was in Elijah's home, in his room. Looking down, he noticed that he was without any nightwear. In fact, he had no clothes on whatsoever. There nice little sleepover started playing in his head, it was definitely the sleepover he could get used to. Turning his head, he saw Elijah's peaceful face and smiled softly. He was so glad that he had told him the truth and decided to stay the night. It would definitely be one that would go in the books.

Ezra reached out and lightly stroked Elijah's cheek. Sitting up and leaning on his right arm, he moved forward to place a kiss on the other male's forehead. His red eyes began to examine Elijah and admire every bit of his features. From his peaceful face, to his soft lips, to his marked-up neck. He was reminded of why his feelings came to be. It was in this moment that nothing could ruin this feeling. That's why he didn't want this moment to end. He knew that right now, in the comfortable bed and in the safety of Elijah's room, they were safe and free. All Ezra wanted to do was stay, for once he was thinking of willingly not coming to work just to relish in this warm feeling longer. Right now, he would much rather watch his sweet librarian sleep and spend as much time as he could with him then having to part and stress about other things that could occur. Right now, this was all that he wanted. Sighing a bit, he began to stroke Elijah's hair and think to himself about different things and just relax.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Eli's house] || WITH [ no one ] || FEELING [ good. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah slept with a small smile on his face. Why wouldn’t he? After the night he’d shared with Ezra, he had a lot to be happy about. In his wildest dreams he never would have thought that he and Ezra would be so well suited for one another. Lying in his bed, next to the Celebrar Professor, Elijah dozed, blissfully unaware that the morning had come to rouse them from their sleep. Where the sun peeking through his window failed to wake him, the kiss that Ezra placed on his forehead succeeded.

As Ezra gently stroked his hair, he groaned softly, slowly waking from his blissful sleep. Instinctively reaching out, his arm wrapped around Ezra’s waist gently pulling him a bit closer and he shifted to cuddle against Ezra’s warmth. Humming lightly, he buried his face against Ezra’s chest, breathing in deeply, Ezra’s scent filling his senses.

“Mmmm….is it morning already?” He mumbled, his eyes still closed as he tried to hide from the reality that they needed to get up and go to the Academy. One day with Ezra was not enough, it would never be enough. But he was glad that he’d woken up to find him still here – he never would have believed any of it had happened if he’d woken up alone.

“Lets call in sick…” He said with a mischievous smile, opening one eye to look up at Ezra to gauge his reaction to the suggestion. Elijah was only half joking of course…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:03 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra felt an arm reach out and pull him closer by the waist, interrupting his thoughts. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he felt the sleepy man bury his face in his chest. The feeling of Elijah's breath on his chest, sent little tingles down his body. Ezra moved a bit, so he could plant a kiss on top of Elijah's head. "Yes darling, it's the morning.....unfortunately. If only that night could have lasted a life time...that would truly be a dream." Ezra let out a sigh knowing that he had to get up. It was another day of classes and of course, as the celebrar professor, he had his teaching duties to fulfill. For some odd reason, for once in his career, he willingly didn't want to show up to work. He would much rather stay where he was, with Elijah and maybe do a few interesting...things.

Hearing Elijah's suggestion made him think that the male read his mind or something. While Elijah gave him a mischievous smile, Ezra looked back at the male with a dead serious expression. "Alright, let's call in sick and stay in. We can stay here together." Ezra let his hand travel from Elijah's long silky hair, down his back in a slow and tantalizing manner. "Perhaps we can have a little recap of the night's events. My mind seems to be a bit foggy. The memories are there I'm sure, but I might need help with remembering them vividly." The celebrar looked at the librarian with a raised brow and a charming smile, wondering what his reaction would be.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Eli's house] || WITH [ no one ] || FEELING [ good. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Ezra’s dead serious expression was surprising, but then again, Ezra seemed to be full of surprises. As Ezra reached forward to trail his fingers through his hair, Elijah hummed happily, his gaze going half lidded with pleasure and happiness – not to mention he was still very sleepy, Ezra had exhausted him thoroughly.

Ezra’s words and charming smile sent a thrill through him. If he thought Elijah was going to balk at the idea of staying home with him to recreate their amazing night, he wasn’t thinking straight. Reaching up, he ran his fingertips through Ezra’s crimson hair, a mischievous smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.

“Darling, I’ll be glad to refresh your memory…” He whispered, his gaze moving to Ezra’s lips. How many times had they kissed last night? How many times had they embraced? Countless…He couldn’t wait to experience it all again…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash