Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
Elder or Astral?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:28 pm
Better be Elder scream

Naw. Really, the event is getting better. I'm having fun. There was a shark on my a** at one point, spam killing me, but I got him now. Spam killing user blocker User Image

Anyone want me to spam heal you? I'm on the leader board. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:40 pm
I'm on the other team. Barely started though. Hardly finding any opponents I can beat unfortunately. -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:12 pm
Princess Zelda21
I'm on the other team. Barely started though. Hardly finding any opponents I can beat unfortunately. -_-*

Well, how's it going on your end?

I'm still a lowly level 4, but hey, healers aren't always keeping up with the tanks emo

Don't waste your Mana Power healing me fellow Elders
I have more than enough gold to restore myself. I'm here for the Mana Power only

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:16 pm
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21

I'm still a lowly level 4, but hey, healers aren't always keeping up with the tanks emo

I have more than enough gold to restore myself. I'm here for the Mana Power only

Very slow I'm afraid. It's taking forever to just level up for some reason. Ugh! emotion_facepalm I don't want to waste my gold on potions for the event, which hinders my current item quest.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:17 pm
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21

Very slow I'm afraid. It's taking forever to just level up for some reason. Ugh! emotion_facepalm I don't want to waste my gold on potions for the event, which hinders my current item quest.

Ohhhh!!
If you spend it all on heals I'll give you gold. mmmhmmm!
I've dumped over 2 trillion by now rofl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:27 pm
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21

Ohhhh!!

I think I get what you're saying, sorta. In the meantime, back to collecting the event items from the shops! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Silverstar_Cross

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:48 am
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21

Ohhhh!!

I think I get what you're saying, sorta. In the meantime, back to collecting the event items from the shops! ^_^*

Astral here, and how are you and Pwnder doing?
Also I may have a way we can get Chiba back here ASAP.
Pwnder
''

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:19 am
Silverstar_Cross
Pwnder
''

I'm doing fine, but man does it take forever to level up! Ugh! I'm sticking to the shops and Lake Kindred until the whole thing gets fixed for experience granting in the forum event, which is terribly skewered! emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Silverstar_Cross

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:23 am
Princess Zelda21
Silverstar_Cross
Pwnder
''

I'm doing fine, but man does it take forever to level up! Ugh! I'm sticking to the shops and Lake Kindred until the whole thing gets fixed for experience granting in the forum event, which is terribly skewered! emotion_facepalm

I'm waiting to see how many of us among the Revolutionaries are still active in-group, because I was gonna share the idea on how to get Chiba back sooner.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:17 pm
Princess Zelda21
Silverstar_Cross
Pwnder
''

I'm mostly doing the same, though Kindred is hardly granting anything! Just 1 plat each time and potions that are worthless... any luck?  

Raven of the Darkened Sky

Playful Phantom

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:13 pm
I'm mostly doing the same, though Kindred is hardly granting anything! Just 1 plat each time and potions that are worthless... any luck?

Uh, I mostly gave up on the forum part. Zomg! is proving to grant a bunch more gold than Lake Kindred for each ghost kill in the Halloween area. Possibly the same for platinum. It adds up pretty quick after multiple kills.
I'm sticking to Zomg! for the rest of this fall event.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:57 am
Princess Zelda21

Uh, I mostly gave up on the forum part. Zomg! is proving to grant a bunch more gold than Lake Kindred for each ghost kill in the Halloween area. Possibly the same for platinum. It adds up pretty quick after multiple kills.
I'm sticking to Zomg! for the rest of this fall event.

Zomg! looks cool, but I had a hard time with it. Definitely noticed nicer payouts. Good luck!  

Playful Phantom

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games