Greetings Everyone,

When I was at Youmacon 2015 I met one of our Guild Members, Kyari "Kyari Cloudcakes" and did a Mini Photoshoot of her. She was Cosplaying Neo Queen Serenity and her husband was Cosplaying Tuxedo Mask. To my surprise it was Kyari's wedding day. It was an honor just to meet her and very special to share part of her wedding day with her and her husband.

This photoshoot was posted on this Guild over a year ago. Now I'm going to re post it in a special photo album on my "Smithers456 Otaku" Facebook page. Two of the photos I'm posing with Kyari. I was wearing my Syaoran Cosplay Outfit. Those photos you can find in both this photo album and in the "My Cosplays" photo album.

We both had a really good time and since we met at the end of the conventions Sailor Moon series Photoshoot some of the Cosplayers from that Photoshoot stayed behind to join in on the fun. Go to my Facebook Page to check these photos out and in the future I will start other Photo Albums similar to this one for everyone in the Guild to enjoy. smile

Smithers456 Otaku