Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META-PRP] A Moment Alone (Mahmud x Poe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Outside the Chittentown Space Tower
When: Mid-evening, another time
What: They certainly missed each other, didn't they? Catch your breath. Relax.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:08 pm
The cool air felt good against Poe's skin, after all the hard work he and the rebel children put into on the ground crew building. It was something he almost missed, building and utilizing materials... it reminded him of his childhood hive and his endless 'improvements', the way he kept scrap around for who knows what. Only now he was pocketing material for the Initiative, and not some half-finished project, even though in his mind it served the same purpose. Protecting his flock.

He leaned against a wall, his arms crossed over his body tightly. "Mahmud..." he breathed, sighing. Poe was almost embarrassed at his earlier interactions with the orangeblood, how flustered and off he felt and acted. And in front of Wander... she must think there was something wrong with him! He didn't know how to explain it, the way being around Mahmud made his pumpbiscuit race and the overwhelming desire to be close to him now. How when Mahmud wrapped him up in that tight hug he nearly lost his breath but never wanted to let go, and the emptiness when he had to pull back. And that moment- that moment- that moment-

Poe's thoughts went in circles, and he glanced down at the ground. He was just worried about his friend. His very good friend. The orangeblood was special to him, as one of his best friends... that was all. That was the reason for the unusual behavior.

So, when Poe saw Mahmud again, standing in front of him by the towers, just like before... he beamed brightly at the boy, the tension in his body visibly dissipating. "Mahmud! I'm so happy, to see you, again!"

Skyli Peep
it only takes me 5 months to remember to do a starter, now lets get these boys huggin
lmk if i gotta change anything <3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:14 am
        Poe...

What exactly had he been doing back there? Why did he get so weird? Was it because Pennie was there? Surely there had to have been a reason. And yet there wasnt, not an answer he liked at least. Well, not liked was a bit strong. Mahmud certainly liked the feelijngs that accompanied said answers.

Bonding with Poe again was... indescribable. Having his best friend in his arms was more than good. It had been a breath of fresh air, relief and something that made his heart do all sorts of acrobatics. Just hearing Poe speak again was like listening to pure moonlight, bright and inspiring and somehow a force more powerful than he felt possible.

And that scared the living night light out of him.

Because accompanying those feelings were memories that swarmed, threatened to tear his happiness to shreds. Reminders of how very little he might actually know, reminders of what happened the last two times people lit up his life that way... and the nagging fear of knowing his feelings were even stronger now than back then.

So between ships he would stand outside and take a breather. Having to kill daywalkers did a number on his think pan and his emotional state. Getting some clean air did him some good. But in those times the intrusive negative thoughts kept crawling back. Sighing as he leaned his back against a wall, Mahmud kept trying to clear his mind, and still his anxiety (note to self: remember to thank Tevini and Cerpin for giving him that term).

Poe's voice cut through his mind fog, and started his heart up again. ”Poe! Hey!” Really, what should have been frightening was how all those caution bells ringing in his head were thrown to the wind the second he saw Poe. There was an unmistakable smile on Mahmud’s face, one that just beamed. All his heavy burdens dissipated and were replaced with a warm, fuzzy feeling instead. ”Where’s Pennie? Off working?” Okay, it was kinda bad that he hoped she wasn't around... not that she wasn't pleasant company, but now he could have time to himself with Poe and catch up properly.

”Let's go somewhere more private, so we can... talk.” Oh gog did he really just say that? That sounded a thousand times less innocent than it had meant to. Stammering, Mahmud attempted to catch himself by saying ”You know, talk! In private. Alone?” THIS JUST SOUNDED WORSE. ”We haven't seen each other in a while... “ The further he buried himself in this mess, the more his voice squeaked and cracked, clearly growing flustered.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:17 pm
"Oh, yes, Pennie, she's working very hard," She was doing fine, working just as hard, if not harder, than Poe himself was. He felt a bit guilty leaving her to her own devices, but she was with that blueblood girl. Alphawulf, or whatever her name was. She was safe. So it was okay for Poe to be a little selfish and seek out his friend, to wait for Mahmud to take a break from being so far away in space. "I just had to get away a moment, I had to..." To see you, he wanted to say. To find you again. "To get some air, and get away from all of the noises..."

Poe took Mahmud's hand and smiled, closing his fingers over Mahmud's gently. He still couldn't quite catch the nuance in Mahmud's voice, what it might mean. It was almost manic, as if... well, Poe knew he wasn't upset, right? He was still smiling at him. It looked like he was embarrassed. "Yes, talking. Privately. That would be good. So we can talk, alone, and catch up better! I missed you..."

He pulled and led Mahmud away from the tower, but not too far. Just a darker corner, a secluded spot between tents and construction materials, a spot with less traffic and less sound. A better place to meet and speak privately with your old friend whom you missed terribly. Poe felt like his face was too warm, and his pumpbiscuit didn't stop. But at least he didn't feel as unsteady on his feet as he did the last time he saw Mahmud.

"I'm glad you're safe, Mahmud," Poe said quietly once they were situated. He looked at the orangeblood, dropping his hands from Mahmud's. He was silent a moment, his brows furrowing. Poe fidgeted with his goggles, ultimately pushing them off of his face and onto his head."I... it's weird. For some reason. Does it feel like that to you, as well?"

Skyli Peep

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:16 pm
        Being pulled to that secluded corner set Mahmud's blood pusher into overdrive. Somewhere. Alone. Just the two of them. The feeling threatened to choke him, drown him in the very air he breathed. But they made it into the little covered area, where it was safe. He was safe. This was safe.

And his think pan was on fire. Screaming and begging him to get away at all costs, while his heart begged him to stay.

"Weird..." he managed to say, in between a too dry swallow. "Yeah it all feels weird... it's been too long Poe." No. No that wasn't it. "I've been so worried about you..." That's was only half it. "You're gone so much, and I don't know where you are... and..." What was the piece he was missing, what did his little teen mind forget?

"I miss you so much..." So much it hurt. But he couldn't say that. Something bad would happen if he did. "So... I'm glad to see you're okay." There was just so much going on here didn't know what to do, everything far too overwhelming and frustrating.

"I worry about you so much..."

Ah, why was his face wet? Giving a weak laugh and a muttered apology, Mahmud wiped his face with the hem of his shirt. Gross. "Poe, what's been going on with you? What's new in your life?" Despite being a bit teary still Mahmud put on a big smile. "Tell me anything you can, I don't care how small."

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:35 pm
He was worried about Poe. He missed him. The thought lit up his pumpbiscuit, sent his mind racing. Did he feel that about all of his friends? Or was he special? "I... you too. I'm sorry. I can't tell you where I am all the time but... I'll try harder, Mahmud. To stay with you more. I don't need to be hidden so much, when, I can be with you. It's not as dangerous for me now, as long as I'm careful."

He had promised the other boy he would stay with him some time. Have him help build his hive in the swamp. Part of him hoped the orangeblood would want to join him there, but the other part, the logical part, the fiercely protective part, told him that was a bad idea. Mahmud couldn't become a rebel too, and destroy his chances at a normal life. He wanted the best for him, even if it was harder for Poe. It was dangerous, and he couldn't ask such a dangerous thing of him.

He looked at Mahmud's face, and saw the dark orange tears. "Oh," he murmured, reaching to touch it even after the other boy wiped his face. His fleshy hand slow, brushing against Mahmud's curly hair. Poe's own face twisted a little, confusion and distress evident on his face. He wasn't sure what he'd done. "Did I... make you sad? I'm sorry Mahmud, I'm so sorry. Please don't be sad," he said. Mahmud was smiling but he could see the tears. Why was he crying?

"I... what's going on with me, is that, I think I need to see you more. We, I... I built a new garden box, so I can grow things on the water's surface," he said quietly. "I wasn't sure it would work in such swampy water, but, it looks promising." This was... he liked construction. He would wanna hear about his projects. Poe moved his hand to Mahmud's shoulder, exhaling a bit. "What about you? No matter how small."

Skyli Peep

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:50 am
Having a hand touch his face would normally make him flinch, but instead his heart skipped about ten beats. If he could have died right at that moment Mahmud was sure it would be alright, just because his best friend was caressing him. His best friend, who made him feel this way...

You love him a lot? Don't you?

As Poe told him of swamps and floating garden boxes, something about that idea that crossed him didn't sit right. Of course he did! Of course he loved Poe, he was his best friend! So why did he feel this weird about it?

Mahmud must have been staring pretty intensely into Poe's eyes, because he didn't even realize when he had stopped and asked him a question. "Mmm? Oh..." Giving a little hoarse laugh, Mahmud leaned his cheek into Poe's hand some more. "I'm living where I work now, Underworld, and my days and nights are filled with fixing toilets." Of course... "Not really, I mean I do all the maintenance there. It's hard work but I want to earn my keep. Cerpin is good to me." Closing his eyes, he couldn't help but add "Not like you are though. It's different." Very different...

"I want you to have a good home too but... would they even let me in to fix your hive? If I knew what it looked like I could maybe draft up a blueprint..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:19 pm
Poe put his other hand on Mahmud's other cheek, now holding his face with both hands, grinning. "That sounds like you're working very hard, Mahmud. I'm glad it's not bad though, that he's nice to you..." Poe really had very little experience with the purpleblood. He knew him, vaguely, had seen him around. He was a fellow rebel, wasn't he? But he lived outside, running that business. He would have been upset if Mahmud wasn't being treated well. He would have fought for him, to protect him and stop anyone who wanted to hurt him...

"Not like me?" He tilted his head at that. He was about to follow that train of thought when Mahmud asked another question. "I don't know. I'd want you to come... security, is tight though! For obvious reasons."

The idea of Mahmud in his hive, as small as as it was, was exciting. He had worked on it some, making it safe and livable, but he hadn't expanded it any. Would Aprife allow him to come...? If he worked for Cerpin, and Poe could vouch for him... He softened his voice. "Maybe, I'll ask. I'd want to bring you, so, you could see my hive and, everything."

Poe paused, long and lingering, feeling some sort of pressure building inside of him. He looked at Mahmud, glancing at his face."I'd want..."

He didn't know what he wanted at some level, but he felt he wanted to be close to Mahmud, to hold him and... something else. Poe closed his eyes. He inhaled sharply, and leaned in. He pressed his lips to Mahmud's, kissing him softy. Poe loved him. That was the feeling, wasn't it? Red feelings? That was why. Like his soap operas, like some of the older trolls he'd known, like his very first crush.

A beat, two. Poe pulled back, bright green as what he'd done dawned on him. "I'm sorry! Mahmud, I didn't, I didn't mean- to do... without asking," he said, flapping his hands and stammering. His bloodpusher was pounding in his ears."I just- I thought, and I was-"

Skyli Peep*

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:50 am
        What did Poe want? To see him more often? To be around him more often? Was that what he was going to say? Or was that what Mahmud wanted him to say? Where did what he wanted ended, and what his friend wanted begin? How much was he projecting himself onto Poe.

What did Mahmud want?

Before he could make that choice, Poe made it for them.

A kiss.

a crush

A simple kiss.

It had been a crush all along.

A sweet, tender kiss with a troll he loved.

Loved, like he had once crushed on Polair

On Judhas.

Tears started streaming down Mahmud's face while they kissed, and he was powerless to stop them. Every cell in his being screamed to get away, but to stay close, to shove Poe off, to keep him in his arms...

Fear.

Raw, unadulterated fear. Thats what he'd been feeling this whole time.
        Love, and fear.

Once Poe pulled back and began to apologize, Mahmud stood there frozen in place. Not out of want, of course. What he wanted was to tell Poe that it was alright, that everything was fine, that he was happy he kissed him. But his body refused to move even his lips, a wide eyed shock on his face. It was coming back. That feeling where his arms didn't belong to him, where everything looked like a simulation. What was it called? Damn, why couldn't he think of what it was called?

That was his first kiss, and he was reacting against how he was feeling and he wanted to tear his hair out and scream over that, yell over that that it wasn't Poe's fault, that this wasn't his fault at all and...

"Poe..." Even uttering his name felt like he should be getting stabbed in the throat repeatedly, like every ounce of effort in his body went to that one location. Move he told himself, If you move, this feeling will go away you just have to MOVE.

And move he did, legs like gelatin, ready to wiggle and carry both boys to the ground if he couldn't get steady in time. With very little grace Mahmud managed to make his way over to Poe and pull him into a hug, trying to get steady, trying to make the world stop moving so smoothly across his vision.

"Its... okay." Thank gog. Thank gog he managed to slip those words out. He was right, just moving forward had been a huge help. But now he felt trembly, energy from hidden places in his being finally coming back to action. His body still was out of whack, and his mind was still screaming at him, but just by hugging Poe he felt infinitely better on a spiritual level.

"Poe... do you mean that?" That kiss, the feelings that he hoped desperately went behind the kiss... "Don't lie okay?" Aaah s**t, now he was starting to cry a bit. "Don't lie to me okay? If this is a prank... you're not pranking me are you?" Deep down he knew, knew that it wasn't but his brain wouldn't let it go. "Please don't hurt me, Poe. Please... please..." That last word came out a whisper.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:18 am
Poe's hands slowed from flapping to clenching, hard and pulsating like his heartbeat. Anxious and upset. Poe looked down, away from Mahmud, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry, Mahmud, please don't- don't be-" he gasped, until his name was spoken again. The pause, lagging silence on Mahmud's part only served to further his anxiety spike. He had messed up, kissing his friend like that, without asking him, and now-

He looked up at Mahmud, and saw him approach. Pulled into his embrace again, Poe's arms went limp. Tighter, please, he wanted to ask him. He released his fists. Mahmud was trembling beneath him, and Poe put his arms around him and rested his head against Mahmud. His hands, firmly on Mahmud's body, where he could feel his shuddery breaths and shaky body.

"Wow, I... it's okay. I'm sorry," he said again. Poe had made Mahmud cry. He never... Poe opened his mouth, and closed it again. Of course he intended to kiss him. He just, he didn't want to hurt Mahmud, or make him upset. Despite that, he had still managed to bring his dearest friend to tears. "Mahmud, yes. I meant it. Of course I did. I wanted... I want. If you're, okay with it, and only ever then. I love you."

There, he said it. He said it! He loved him, and that was final. But as Mahmud kept speaking he felt anger flare up, cutting through his feelings like a shearing blade across wool. As though something had been set on fire in his chest. He looked Mahmud in the eyes, moving a hand to his cheek. "I would never lie to you, never again. I would never prank you. I would never hurt you." His voice was firm. Had he not only been honest with Mahmud? He was being honest now. But even more, he felt something was wrong.

"Who hurt you?"

Skyli Peep

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:23 am
        There was a far too long silence after that sentence.

"Who hurt you?"

Mahmud remained in Poe's arms as he tried to calm down, tried to catch his bearings. He tried to stand up a little bit straighter, while looking Poe in the eyes. Sure, his vision was blurry with tears, but the fact that he was looking at Poe dead on was a good sign that he was going to be okay.

"I..." With a swallow, Mahmud began having the conversation he had hoped to never have. "His name... was Judhas."

Just throwing that name out there was a weight thrown off of him. "We were... I thought we were... friends. He watched after a group of orphaned trolls, and I would come to help them out. I started to love him but he... well... I think he actually never liked me to begin with." Mahmud wasn't about to put words like "hate" into a dead troll's mouth. That wouldn't be right. He didn't know if Judhas hated him in that way but to be frank, even if he did, his actions...

"I got arrested because I tried to help him during a train heist, but he left me to the drones. Said my "luck" ran out and everything... didn't seem to regret it." Those words, on the other hand, he was more than happy to say. Judhas hadn't regretted it. Deep in his bones, he could feel there was no regret. Yet even so, even with his sureness, he left that wiggle room for the possibility. "So... when we met I was actually um... serving hard time, doing community service and working for Cerpin at the same time. I'm lucky he didn't throw my a** out on the street after what happened but... knowing what I know about him now, it makes a lot of sense I guess."

All this talking was working. Mahmud had clearly calmed down. "I tried very hard not to let you see my security bracers and stuff... but I was a criminal for a while because of Judhas. But I kinda thought it was all my fault then. And then..." This was always the toughest part of the story. "I... I saw him again and I got mad Poe, I just got so mad he wouldn't listen to me! He mocked me, told me how awful I was and I um..." Aaah s**t, there were tears in his eyes again. "I... I killed him, Poe." HIccuping a bit while he said that, Mahmud quickly took his face out of Poe's hands by burying them in his shoulder again. "I couldn't stop hitting him, and he was in a puddle of blood, and the sun was rising and I just... I left him there. Someone I used to love, Poe..."

Aaah man, now he was crying again, shaky little sobs. "I don't want to hurt you too, Poe... I'm sorry... It was me who hurt someone..."

purplerosesbeauty
        "I don't want to be a wuss next to people higher in hue than me" he says as he sobs pathetically into his boyfriend's shoulder."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:47 am
Poe listened to Mahmud's story, not responding. What was there to say? This sounded as though it was hard enough for him to say, let alone for him to say to Poe. And Poe wasn't sure what he could say, for a while. Mahmud was a criminal too? Poe remembered how worried he had been to admit that to the other boy, to tell him he was a rebel, a treasonous greenblood who turned his back on imperial forces to do what he knew was right. Meanwhile, Mahmud had done something not so grave as to be culled, but serious nonetheless. He had stolen to help children. Mahmud was the sort to do that, after all...

As Mahmud wrapped up, Poe's eyes hardened. He was enraged, both his own feelings and on Mahmud's behalf. How could this other troll have done that to him? To use him and hurt him, and finally to speak to him like that? If it weren't for the fact he was already dead, Poe would have killed him himself.

"Wow, you did nothing wrong, Mahmud. You, have a right to protect yourself, and he would have hurt you again. You don't deserve to be hurt," he said, holding him tighter, wrapping an arm around Mahmud's waist and keeping one on the back of his head. With an exhale, he looked away. Some trolls in the rebellion were vehemently anti-violence, but Poe was not one of those trolls. Sometimes it was necessary. Sometimes failure to act caused more harm than doing what you had to do. If Mahmud had not killed this troll, who knows who else he would have harmed. He could have killed Mahmud, if Mahmud had not done it first.

"You won't hurt me, Mahmud. I can protect myself, and I can protect you too. It'll be okay! I still... I still love you, and I still want to be with you," he said. His feelings were unchanged. Mahmud had to know that, no matter what he had done, he was still him, wasn't he? The same funny, clever boy he loved, who swore to keep his secret and was desperate to help him any way he could. "I trust you, now, and then, and for the future also," Poe added, quietly.

Skyli Peep

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas