Submit

Metropol Rubbish

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 am
Mz Epic
Hello guys sorry ive been so busy! The only.name i really thought of was "sparklciblings" and for the description maybe we could make a poem like the original?

Sorry I completely missed your post D:
I completely understand being busy haha

rypntlk

I'm super easy with the names, so I'd be happy with whatever you all choose! Opalesciblings is my favorite, but again, I really don't have a preference.

I unfortunately wouldn't be able to help with the poem :c I'm really busy outside of gaia, and I'm terrible at that sort of stuff. But, I really like the idea!

And re: Opalescent Deity, I'm super glad that they put it in a CS bundle, and didn't choose to add it as a super rare Gatcha prize instead D:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:27 am
Metropol Rubbish
Mz Epic
Hello guys sorry ive been so busy! The only.name i really thought of was "sparklciblings" and for the description maybe we could make a poem like the original?

rypntlk

I'm super easy with the names, so I'd be happy with whatever you all choose! Opalesciblings is my favorite, but again, I really don't have a preference.

I unfortunately wouldn't be able to help with the poem :c I'm really busy outside of gaia, and I'm terrible at that sort of stuff. But, I really like the idea!

And re: Opalescent Deity, I'm super glad that they put it in a CS bundle, and didn't choose to add it as a super rare Gatcha prize instead D:

I'm thinking the same, but I'm ok with whatever.
What if we go with Opalesciblings and let Mz Epic pick the poem? I'm no poet either but the idea is neat.

Mz epic does that sound good? <3  

rypntlk
Captain

Metropol Rubbish

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:35 am
rypntlk
Metropol Rubbish
Mz Epic

rypntlk

I'm thinking the same, but I'm ok with whatever.
What if we go with Opalesciblings and let Mz Epic pick the poem? I'm no poet either but the idea is neat.

Mz epic does that sound good? <3

Sounds good! If Mz Epic is able to do the poem, that would be amazing! I'm just really swamped with life stuff = v =  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:50 pm
Gaia hates us crying  

rypntlk
Captain

rypntlk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:22 am
Mz Epic

Metropol Rubbish

Hey you guys!

I'm sorry to have to do this, but I don't think I want to wait around anymore for the double Tie Dye. I even tried buying one with gold but alas I'm still short-handed. I'm not sure why they haven't sold it in over 3 months in the cash shop. I feel bad for having your cash this long, like you guys may have other things you can use it towards. I will be returning your cash in trades. I know you guys have a little extra than the 17 (increments are weird) but I can't find the trades anymore to remember the exact amounts. If the trade is short just tell me and I'll get a little extra to you. Thanks again for going in on this with me and again I'm sorry I'm backing out. If you two want to tackle this feel more than welcome to! I hope you guys understand!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:34 am
rypntlk
Mz Epic

Metropol Rubbish

Hey you guys!

I'm sorry to have to do this, but I don't think I want to wait around anymore for the double Tie Dye. I even tried buying one with gold but alas I'm still short-handed. I'm not sure why they haven't sold it in over 3 months in the cash shop. I feel bad for having your cash this long, like you guys may have other things you can use it towards. I will be returning your cash in trades. I know you guys have a little extra than the 17 (increments are weird) but I can't find the trades anymore to remember the exact amounts. If the trade is short just tell me and I'll get a little extra to you. Thanks again for going in on this with me and again I'm sorry I'm backing out. If you two want to tackle this feel more than welcome to! I hope you guys understand!

Mz Epic

It's bizarre that they haven't put it in the CS again (watch them do it in the next cycle, now that we've quit lol). But I 100% understand (I've actually forgotten about this a few times)! Let me know if you ever want to pick it up again.
I looked for the trade too, and I weirdly couldn't find it either?? Even though the log goes back to May.  

Metropol Rubbish

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100

rypntlk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:37 am
Metropol Rubbish
rypntlk
Mz Epic

Metropol Rubbish

Hey you guys!

Mz Epic

It's bizarre that they haven't put it in the CS again (watch them do it in the next cycle, now that we've quit lol). But I 100% understand (I've actually forgotten about this a few times)! Let me know if you ever want to pick it up again.
I looked for the trade too, and I weirdly couldn't find it either?? Even though the log goes back to May.

Yeah it's crazy! Well if it comes back that soon I'll just pick one up and invite you two to rejoin. But that's VERY wishful thinking at this point lol

Yeah my grades are all wonky. Like the top half are most recent but then they start jumping and I know we did the trades after some of the latest dates that are showing up so it's a bit confusing. Gaia and their magic tricks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:43 am
rypntlk
Metropol Rubbish
rypntlk
Mz Epic

Metropol Rubbish

Hey you guys!

Mz Epic

Yeah it's crazy! Well if it comes back that soon I'll just pick one up and invite you two to rejoin. But that's VERY wishful thinking at this point lol

Yeah my grades are all wonky. Like the top half are most recent but then they start jumping and I know we did the trades after some of the latest dates that are showing up so it's a bit confusing. Gaia and their magic tricks

That sounds like a plan! I'll always have the cash, so I'll be ready.

Yep :/ There was some weirdness all around in my trades. And OF COURSE I deleted our messages too. But oh well haha. Everything I come across one of Gaia's glitches, it's always at the worst time ugh  

Metropol Rubbish

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100

rypntlk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:45 am
Metropol Rubbish
rypntlk
Metropol Rubbish
rypntlk
Mz Epic

Metropol Rubbish

Hey you guys!

Mz Epic

That sounds like a plan! I'll always have the cash, so I'll be ready.

Yep :/ There was some weirdness all around in my trades. And OF COURSE I deleted our messages too. But oh well haha. Everything I come across one of Gaia's glitches, it's always at the worst time ugh

Lol I'm sorry!
If the amount is more than what I sent, I will happily send you some more! In case your memory suddenly reminds you of you find a message or something!

I really cannot remember lol
I was also getting worried someone else might do it or Gaia themselves may do it since they've been releasing a lot of opalescent items.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:31 pm
Ahh thats too bad, gaia sure is weird about things! Well lemme know if i wanna collab on something else id be happy to!  

Mz Epic

Protective Guardian

Metropol Rubbish

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:56 am
rypntlk

Lol I'm sorry!
If the amount is more than what I sent, I will happily send you some more! In case your memory suddenly reminds you of you find a message or something!

I really cannot remember lol
I was also getting worried someone else might do it or Gaia themselves may do it since they've been releasing a lot of opalescent items.

If it was more, then it would have likely been like $2-5 more, so don't worry about it! I remember that it was some weird amount and that Gaia didn't have the right giftcards available.

Yeah :c I'm worried about that too. I think that there's less enthusiasm for exorciblings, so maybe we won't see one? I hope that somehow we're able to make it happen. It's a lot more GC, but if you all would be open to a DRT, I'm game for that (especially since that ticket actually exists = v = ).  
rypntlk's Custom & Recolor Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff