[Generosity] Photo pup (Bokeh & Heartfelt Joy)[Done] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bokeh sat on a bench in the reception area of the local animal shelter. He was quietly adjusting the settings of his camera, taking random shots of the cat statue sitting on the coffee table to see the results in the digital screen. His attention wonder away from the camera every few shots as he looked a tthe door. The phony behind the counter had told him there would be another phony helping him take pictures of the animals today. He wonder who they were...and why they were fifteen minutes late.

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Joy burst through the doors of the animal shelter and at the threshold paused, panting hard.

"S..s...s..." A deep gasp of air, "Sorry I'm l..l..." A deep inhale, then a deep exhale. The brown filly popped back up, a older fashion digital camera, one that looked like it was a small weight attached to her neck, swung around as she moved. "Sorry I'm late." She held her hoof in the air like roll call in school. "Heartfelt Joy reporting in!"

Tristam Lockhart

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:01 pm
Astraea Pandora
[sorry it's been a kinda rough at work lately]

Bokeh jumped a bit, startled by the filly running in. His ears perked up at the name and he walked over, somewhat cautious. "Hi...I think you are with me today? Taking pictures of the dogs, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:35 am
Joy's ears swiveled and she turned to look at the colt. "Oh! You're..uh..." she fished out a folded bit of paper from her tiny saddle bag. "B..buh...Book eh?" She flashes him a sheepish smile. "Sorry, how do you pronounce it correctly?"

"Yes!" She swished her tail happily. "Taking pictures of dogs, that's it!"

Tristam Lockhart

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:32 am
Astraea Pandora

"It's pronouce Bo-ka." He chuckled softly "Though I do like book-eh."

Using his magic, he pulled up his camera. "Alright, the receptionist told me how we are going to be doing this." He smiled gently. "So we get a small bottle of treats to take the pictures, we are only allowed to give each dog one treat, tho. We are going to go to building B, she said we aren't allowed to open up the kennels, but if there is dogs in the workout yards, we can go in there cause they have double doors.....And after we are done, we are suppose to come back here and use the picture printer they have."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:46 am
Joy flushed a little and laughed. "Bo-ka. Bo-ka. Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh!" She nodded resolutely, satisfied she had mastered his name. "You can just call me Joy. Only my daddy calls me by my full name and only if he's mad." She grinned a little.

She listened to the instructions intently, retrieving the bottle of treats from the receptionist, holding them up with her baby pink magic. She unlooped the camera from her neck and turned it on, messing with a couple settings.

"I'm ready!" she declared after a moment. She blinked, looked around, and blushed a little, asking in a low voice. "Uhm..do you know which way we're going?"

Tristam Lockhart

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:40 pm
Astraea Pandora

Bokeh giggled as she repeated his name over and over. "Joy...it fits" He grinned, watching her go get the treats.

"Yeah, Building B is this way. Apperently is for like big big dogs." He looked excited as he walked them down the hall, out the back of the building where there was a post sign signalling which way each adoption building was. "Okay, this way!" He trotted happily towards a large square building where muffle barking could be heard, there was a big fence in yard attached to it, section off in four areas to allowed more then one dog to run around.

"Should we go into the kennels first, or the yards?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:05 pm
She was grateful at least Bokeh knew where to go and she followed him happily. Joy twisted and turned, looking at everything they passed by. If they got separated, maybe she could find her way back to at least the entrance.

Joy nearly ran into his flank when he stopped, as she'd gotten distracted.

"Mmm? Oh..uhm.." she looked at the yard and then looked to the door that was labeled Kennels. "Let's go to the yard first. Sunshine is some of the best lighting!"

Tristam Lockhart

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:14 pm
Astraea Pandora

The colt nodded quickly and looked around the big yard fence. "....uuuh..." He started trotting along it to find the doors to it. "Ah ha! Victory!" He grinned, his magic sparkling around the fence hook before he grabbed up the door and open it up to the little section before the big yard for her.

There were three big pitbull mixes already lining up by the other door, staring excitingly at the two little phonies, whinning and bagging their tails. There was already an adult phony in there playing with dogs, trying to exercise them and tired them out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:39 pm
Joy nearly ran Bokeh down getting past him and into the yard. "PUPPIES!!!" she squealed and bowled into pit mixes, rolling around in the grass with one of them. She giggled as they started to jump around her and covering her with kissy licks.

"Heeyyyy!!!" she laughed, rolling to try to keep them from licking her face. "Hey hey, ppftt..I can't take pictures like this!" Her camera, which was being held up by her magic, was floating drunkenly around in the air, the sound of the shutter going off.

Tristam Lockhart

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:52 pm
Astraea Pandora

Bokeh let out a snort of a laugh as he made sure to close both gates before fully entering the yard. He giggled as he pulled up his camera but watched Joy get overwhelm with kissies and happy waggy tails.

"Umm...I'll rescue you!" He ran around until he found a squeaky ball. Picking up with his magic he wiggle and squeak it, getting the attention of some of the dogs. Throwing it quickly to the other side of the yard. "Take the picture!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:55 pm
Joy quickly rolled over onto her hooves and leveled her camera over her face, the shutter going off several times.

She spied a knotted rope on the grass and tossed it over to Bokeh. "Here! Take some pictures from your view while playing tug of war!"

The filly ran over, picked the squeaky ball back up and tossed it, getting more shots of the dogs running across the yard.

Tristam Lockhart

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:41 pm
Astraea Pandora

Bokeh took the tug toy with a quick thanks as he wrestle a dog with it as his camera held in place infront of his face with his magic. He giggled as he took shots, the dog quiet literaly dragging him a few feet before the colt relent the toy.

"How about we really run them and then take a picture when they finally lie down for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:35 pm
Joy paused. "So..you want to just..play with them...?" He needn't clarify, the little brown unicorn was already half way across the yard, her magic holding up a loud, squeaking toy and basically signaling to every doggo in the place that she was ready to play.

The only real way to tell the filly apart from the rest of the pack was the dog toy that would float into the air, squeal loudly and then fly across the yard. Quiet a few laps were run back and forth across the paddock and one by one the dogs began to tired. Even boundless Joy finally collapsed onto her back, panting just as loudly as the canines around her.

Tristam Lockhart

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:06 pm
Astraea Pandora

Bokeh snorted, not at all surprise by her boundless energy. He took a set back, getting a few shots of the dogs running around and talking to the phony that been there with the dogs, getting the names.

Finally when the dogs tired out, the green colt trotted out. "Good job" He laughed. "Now we can get some good still shots for the shelter."  
My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff