[Loyalty] Stay Focus (Bokeh & Cosmic Stream) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bokeh quietly stared a large and beautiful butterfly, he wonder if it was the last of the season, seeing as it was getting nipper and nipper as they days went by. He been seeing a lot less bugs in generals ever since the leafs started turning different colors. His hooves very carefully climbed up a flower shop's display benches as he tried to get a closer look to the winged insect.

He had followed it all the way from the park, with very minor incidents, and he saw no reason to stop now as it quietly rested on some large flowers. He just had to be careful to not break anything, then no one could be mad at him.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was another exciting day for Cossie to talk about herself and what she is doing but this day was even better because she just received her BRAND NEW TOP OF THE LINE VIDEO CAMERA. Her brother, of course, was nowhere to be found when she needed a test subject.

Sitting a little slanted on her hoverboard, she started to polish the lens as they drifted closer towards the city's shops. The air smelled like fresh baked bread everywhere with a small hint of coffee intertwined into it.

Cossie looked around while avoiding everyphony from bumping into her and her camera. Quickly, she added on the camera;s neck strap and held onto her new toy. Even a tiny scratch would make her lose her coolness.

Tristam Lockhart
i am sorry! i forgot to start teh rp. >.<
thankyou fo r doing this < 3

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:44 pm
One ear after the other perked up suddenly at the low soft humm of the hoverboard, and Bokeh manage to take his eyes off the(probably) last butterfly of the season to stare at an extremely shiny sparkly glittery merphony. "...I...what...okay that's new."

FrostyPeaches
It's okay, don't worry about it! heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:40 am

Cossi caught a quick glimpse of a butterfly as it sneakily hid behind a pot of carnations from a random flowershop she so happened to float on past. "Oooh, that's a pretty one," and on she goes, setting her new camera on record and off to capture the butterfly sneaking its way under a broad leaf.

She hit the pause button and turned herself around in a slow circle on her hoverboard to see what else she could spot. the tiny display screen first showed the greyish dirty cement with scattered dirt on it and then ended up showing a green colt with cutie red and white hair. he was staring right at her.

The merbab froze, blinked a few times, and then raised her face from behind the screen, needing to take a good look at what was staring at her in this fine sunny day out in the city.

Her frowny face quickly turned into a bright smile, and she waved a hoof at the colt and swung her tail onto the hoverboard to balance herself without rolling off of her board. "Hey, hi, how you doin'? Are you flowers shopping?"

She had no idea that she was one of the very few rare breeds of sparkling ponies.

Tristam Lockhart

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:31 pm
Oh she was waving, that was so much sparkle. Bokeh mildly wonder if being all sparkly glittery like that made hard to take naps in little cozy sunspots. He realize he probably just staring a bit too long and quickly tried to fix it by waving back enthusiastically, making him lose his balance on the display bench.

His hooves clicked loudly as he scramble and jumped down onto the pavement to keep from falling flat on his face. He laughed nervously. "....I...Not really. I was following a butterfly...." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. ".....Nice camera."
FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:50 pm
Ah he waved back! Pleased to see that she is still wanted, she putput her way over to Bokeh on her hoverboard in slow gear.

"I saw a butterfly flutter by just now. But it went in hiding. I caught it on camera though," she fidgeted with the rewind button and replayed what she captured.

She heard his comment about her camera. "Thanks," she said, beaming him another bright smile. "I got this one not too long ago. Are you good at holding onto video cameras recording things? or you like the camera cameras where you just take pictures?"

Tristam Lockhart
Sorry for late reply! i fell behind with rps and then was in Hong Kong & Thailand for a while....

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:47 pm
Bokeh smiled as he watched the short clip of the butterfly before tilting his head a bit. "I been playing with a digital camera, but I haven't figure out the video settings..." He hummed "But I can hold things pretty steady with my magic.,," He pushed his hair back to show his horn.

"....Do you record a lot of things?"

FrostyPeaches
It's Okay, don't worry about it heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:21 pm

"Me? Hehe, yes i do! I record and post them online for my viewers to watch. I got a handful of followers already. I hope in the future it will be more. Like thousands. or millions!"

Her eyes got bigger as she heard him say he wasn't sure what to do with his camera. "Dude, i could totally help you out with that later on." She stared at his horn, fascinated by it as she imagined him using his magic to hold onto a camera on his own. If only she had a horn like that. she wouldn't have to use a selfie stick or flip her camera around to record herself all the time.

Without realising, Cossi just started to nod her head as her eyes stayed focused on his horn. "I do. I do record a lot of things. Is a daily thing I do."

Tristam Lockhart
]

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:18 am
FrostyPeaches
[sorry i thought i answer this!]

Bokeh smiled excitedly. "Really? That would be awesome if you can teach me!" He hopped about a bit on his hooves, his horn letting out a few sparks. "That's cool, is it like a video dairy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:57 pm

"No dude, THAT is cool," she talked back, pointing at his uni horn that let out tiny little sparks. "I don't know what that is, since i don't have one on my head, but i love it already."

Cossi grinned, "You're good at this uh, mister green pony," she said, not knowing his name. "It is like a video diary but for everyone on the internet to watch. I'm a vlogger."

"I can teach you how to use my camera to record and delete scenes, and maybe you show me what you can do? I've heard that those horns are magical, " she smiled, still interested to learn more about other types of phonies that exists. So far she only knew lots about Earth phonies. the rest are still a mystery to her, since she only read about them in books.

Oh by the way, "I'm Cossi, and you are?"

Tristam Lockhart

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:53 am
FrostyPeaches

"Oh right, sorry, I am Bokeh!" He chuckled softly. "It's nice to meet you, Cossi."

"That would be awesome if you can teach me...." He grinned and made a few more sparks with his horn. "Well, I can hold things with my horn...and make little balls of light? They don't last very long, but they are cool when you need to go pee in the middle of the night..." He blushed. "....should probably not had said that..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:12 pm
Tristam Lockhart

"Bokeh? That's an unique name. You must have cool parents," she spoke, not really knowing what parents really do since she, uh, has none?

His magical horn got her completely hooked onto the uni colt. "I could stare at you making sparks all day, Book-key, but I won't get any recording done," she laughed. "Am I saying your name right?"

She nodded as her new friend explained everythingto her and she giggled at his last sentence. "Heh, if you gotta go, you gotta go. At least it beats turning on the light at home, right?" she gave him a 'we cool, doesn't bother me' wink.

She gently pushes her camera against his chest. "Here, hold onto this. Put that strap around you neck first. For safety of the camera." If she was taller she would've swung the strap around his neck herself, but all she could do is flop to the side, unable to swing the strap over his head.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:26 pm
FrostyPeaches

"Bo ke" He corrected gently and smiled. "Thought a lot of phonies seem to think my name is pronounc Book something with eh noise. Maybe I should change it to that." He laughed softly.

Lifting the camera with his magic, gently craddling it with a golden glow as he used his hooves to put on the neck strap on. "There, all safe and sound." He smiled at her, thought his eyes turned quickly towards the camera, looking at the viewfinder curious. "This is a really cool cam. It has a few non-standard filters. That's awesome. Oooh, night vision."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 pm

Her face flushed red and disappeared quickly as she replaced it with a big smile. "I'm a doof, I thought it was Book- Key," she said, thinking about it a little more. "Kind of like a flower bouquet?"

But Cossi knew she should drop the topic before she insults the uni.

Seeing how amused Bokeh is by her camera, she nodded in excitement and flapped her tail. "Nightvision you say? Would you want to give that a try? I've never done night vlogs yet but I think we will have a lot of fun. How about you practise during the day to get used to how light my camera is?"

She scooted closer to the uni and flicked the filter switch with her hoof to show him how they would look through the lens. "Cool huh?" she asked while waving at him.

Tristam Lockhart

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:34 pm
FrostyPeaches

The colt nodded. "Yes, like a flower bouquet."

"The night vision will just show a white screen during the daylight, since it's a filter that applifieds light..." He smiled. "We can try other filters during the day tho, unless we go into a dark indoor area, that could be fun too."

"This is a pretty awesome camera, yeah!"  
My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces