Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Eyes on You (Laran/Carrol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Carrol had only a single ragged box of possessions to move into the dorms, which was why he was standing outside of them already, trying to wield a stick nearly as long as he was tall. It wasn't easy with such small hands, that was for sure. He couldn't do more than arc it once through the air before it went flying, but every attempt was paired with a giddy laugh and an ungainly jog to retrieve his toy. At least he was having fun.

Every so often, he would wave at a passing student, or one would wave at him, and they would have a brief exchange about the weather or the teachers here or whatever, but then he would go back to this. Swing. Giggle. Jog.

He'd been at it for at least an hour now.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:46 am
It was fascinating how varied Halloweeners were, which wasn't to say that her fellow Horsemen weren't. But there were clear distinctions between the clans enough one could distinguish whom belonged where. These younglings were different.

After attending prom, Laran tried to sneak back onto the school grounds. It wasn't going too badly, and eventually she came across a familiar boil. "Need help?" she asked, using her "indoor voice" which wasn't really all that soft but certainly softer than the volume she'd been using during prom itself.

Smerdle

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:19 pm
The bright, unblinking eye on Carrol's forehead found Laran first, but it was only a second later when the rest of him looked her way too. The boil's face lit up as he dropped the stick and hurried to close the distance between them. He didn't really need help, considering he kind of wasn't doing anything.

"Hey! Heeeyyy... Gun Lady! How've you been? I go here now! Isn't that crazy? I didn't before. I was just crashing. Bored. You know." He shifted his weight, his tail swinging within range of his hands so he could scratch it. "Do you... go here?"

She didn't look old, but there was something about her that was decidedly un-studentlike.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:53 pm
One of Laran's winged opened to wave at the boil and would have tried to enfold him into it had he not stopped out of the feathery limb's reach. "Oh you do? That sounds lovely! Are you settling in well? Have you made many friends and claimed families yet?" She sounded genuinely excited to hear about Carrol's enrollment as if she herself were his mother.

"I don't think I'm allowed to be a student," she didn't sound too disappointed by this assumption, "But that's all right, because I would get to hear about it from you!" The notion that anyone wouldn't be thrilled to have a stranger with an overly eager sympathetic and enthusiastic ear never once crossed the War Horseman's mind.

Smerdle

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:35 am
"Oh yeah! Lots of friends," he said, sliding closer and eyeing her waving wing as he did. Friends were creeple who listened when he talked, right? Even if they said they had somewhere else to be before he was done? Yeah, he had tons of those.

"You're not allowed? Why not?" Carrol could still recognize that there was something different about her, but considering he and mom hadn't had a ScreeV and Aunt Marcy had never turned on the news, the boil had no idea what a horseman even was. "I mean, I'll tell you whatever you want to know, but it'd probably just be easier to go to class."

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:51 pm
Laran was probably not the best mare to ask about friends either. She had a just as loose definition of what made you her friend as well. "That sounds wonderful!" she declared, pleased to hear that her friend was making even more friends.

She did tilt her head in surprise at Carrol's confusion, but she maintained a friendly smile. "You have to keep this a secret if I tell you~" she purred, giving him a wink.

Smerdle

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:54 pm
His immediate reaction following her talk of secrets was, waaaaaahhhh secrets r hard, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized that he was already keeping a ton of them. Carrol nodded to himself as he thought, a shallow bob of his head, and he pulled a cigarette from his pocket, sticking it between his lips. He had plenty of things to talk about that weren't secrets, and short of him having literally nothing else to say to a person, he doubted he would need to even broach her mystery subject at all. He grinned.

"Yeah, sure. I can keep a secret."

Huni Pi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces