Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
What what wait a ******** minute?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:36 pm
Entry fee to why not is 10 million gold? What the fuxk times a million? What the hell. Cool4 do you know anything about this?

Yeah they sealed their fate. Is it a joke or what. Oh god, thank god I don't go on Gaia much anymore. Wow what the hell why not. You suck. Wow sabatage. Rop would never do that. I don't even wanna know. What a joke. Just like ******** America. Danny go to why not and look at their entry fee. It's a joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:48 pm
I even posted there. Somethings wrongs. Seriously. Rop is awesome.  

Anaya the Bee

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:52 pm
10 M entree fee to why not? Oh I see. I get it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:16 pm
what they said it used to be 50g and the new minimum is 10mil.

Today the cashier sexually harassed my groceries before giving them to me. So I'm in the WTF stage. But I reported it, and they said the cashier will get a talking to.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:06 am
cool4
what they said it used to be 50g and the new minimum is 10mil.

Today the cashier sexually harassed my groceries before giving them to me. So I'm in the WTF stage. But I reported it, and they said the cashier will get a talking to.
but why 10 mil? That's Stipid. They won't get any ppl that way and will die for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:44 am
There's a huge inflation on gaia. 10 million is nothin'. I got like 202 billion gold, and I haven't bought or sold anything in ages.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:23 pm
Semok
There's a huge inflation on gaia. 10 million is nothin'. I got like 202 billion gold, and I haven't bought or sold anything in ages.
but still with that price they are done. Rop will always be free. Proof Gaias a joke.

And what is up with photobuxket? The rop banner isn't showing anymore but my account is still current. Don't tell me it costs money now to make your pics display on other websites now? No wonder Americas ********. I hope revolution happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image

Here's the link to banner. I'm not mod anymire so only certain so called ppl can hope to change it. stare

Nvm I looked it up. ******** America and fick dollar signs capitalism just like pnm electric company Robbing us blind for electric bill payments. One time last month they billed us 565 dollars for a fuxking small mobile home. Then Blaine raised hell only to find out they read a fuxking digital meter wrong so it was really only 176. Who the hell misreads a digital meter? It's easy. Got idiots in Alamogordo, broken republican town s**t hole place cuz Blaine got denied another easy job there even though they need to hire 20 ppl yet they still didn't choose him and they know he is over qualified with masters degree. He's about to give up on life and possibly kill himself. God dammit ******** the world. America is just joke rap music hitting number one on hot 100 and poverty fuxking joke. Cool4 you got the good country. 400 a month for photobuxket? Anyone know an alternative photo site? I'm sick of America s**t hole dollar signs.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:53 pm
Rap music hitting number one on America hot 100 is proof America is a joke. The kids have no brains anymore. They are ******** evil animals now. Act like animals. The schools are broken. Blaine working the middle school he almost lost it. Even the teachers who have been teaching for 30 years are even having problems and are losing it cuz the kids are just so bad. He even said one had to take a week off for mental health recovery. It's bad. Least in New Mexico. These kids, all they do is listen to terrible rap music on YouTube on repeat. With data plans schools blocking websites doesn't work anymore when we were in school in like 2007 2008. Now ppl have unlimited data family plans so kids can bypass all the restrictions on phone. It's just bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:27 am
Anaya the Bee
Semok
but still with that price they are done. Rop will always be free. Proof Gaias a joke.

And what is up with photobuxket? The rop banner isn't showing anymore but my account is still current. Don't tell me it costs money now to make your pics display on other websites now? No wonder Americas ********. I hope revolution happens.

I dunno, sometimes addin' a price to somethin' makes it seem more fancy, and thus more desirable. It's why so many people think macs are better than pcs, in my opinion. It cost more, therefore it must be better. Some classic Psychology experiments have shown that a lot of people fall for this.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items