View Results

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:23 pm
Gaia has an event going on right now through next Wednesday (I hear). It is called eLYMPICS and you have (like most events) to get a certain amount of points to get rewards and achievements.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:05 am
Update: They announced that eLYMPICs has been extended to Sunday but it wasn't available yesterday when I tried to access it. Oh well I only lost one day in my attempt to catch them all. Oops, wrong reference.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:22 pm
I only recently found out from my nephew(and a couple of weird people where I play Magic) that Pokemon is still a thing. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 am
Yes, Pokemon is still a thing. My son enjoys the shows and I play the Pokemon Go on my phone but I am getting weird looks from people because apparently it is not for "old" people like me but I don't care because there are plenty of age inappropriate things that others enjoy doing like anime, cosplay, etc. Live and let live is my motto on things like that.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:46 pm
Pokemon Go was so bad in NYC for a while that they had signs on the tracks that were warning people not to go on the tracks looking for Pickachu.Pokemon Go  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:17 pm
LimeyFish8
Pokemon Go was so bad in NYC for a while that they had signs on the tracks that were warning people not to go on the tracks looking for Pickachu.Pokemon Go
I remember all kinds of incidents of people getting hurt and even saw a few videos of people so absorbed in it when it first came out but I am glad to say that I haven't actually walked into anything yet. That might be because I do not walk very fast and only get in about 1 kilometer or walking per day that I play it. Sure makes it hard to hatch those eggs or even get those candies from my walking buddy. I am so close to getting a Charizard that I will keep trying to catch them all.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:11 pm
I gave up because when it came out everyone would ditch their stations in the restaurant I was at to try and catch stuff. I was endlessly covering people and I just hated the game for it, plus I had a 3hr commute at that point so I was always on a train or bus reading(they wouldn't let you catch stuff if you were on the bus).  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games