• Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:06 am
User Image

Enhancer Professor - Myrrdin Faust

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:52 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━★☆♛❦☆★ ━━━━┓

Whatever Zael was expecting, it certainly wasn't this. Literally all the warning that he had before he saw the large, shining object hurtling towards him was an exclamation from a professor, who evidently had no idea that the key to his Raiment was time. The imminent threat of death, however, did help him activate it at least somewhat faster as he instinctively ducked and bent to the left, out of the path of the mammoth blade as it stabbed itself through the desks and the floor beyond him. If he ever had to fight, half of his abilities came from simply dodging his opponents. And to that end, his technique had proved more useful than his raiment in getting out of the way.

Once the blade had impacted the ground... And he was certain that nothing else was coming flying his way, he stood up and looked at the professor. He wasn't even sure where to begin with this one. Who threw a blade at a new student... Nevermind a blade like that. That thing was massive. "Compensating for something?" He asked, curiously, with a bit of a sly smile on his face.Taking note of the mans massive body, too. He had dodged it, so it wasn't terrible he supposed... It gave him a bit of an idea what to expect, perhaps. Though he did hope not.

Then he processed what he had yelled when he had come in. "... What if I hadn't dodged it?" He asked this... Teacher. Raising an eyebrow at him in curiosity. He was quite certain that if that had hit any part of him, he probably would have died... Or lost a limb. But he wasn't necessarily concerned for it. That is to say that it didn't bother him as much as he imagined it should have. But then again, few things did. He had to admit though, for once he was sort of speechless. He wasn't sure where to go from here as he sat on the desk, not quite wanting to sit behind it when there was a risk that he could be attacked again.
Talking - #67E6EC / Thinking - #B04A50

┗━━━━★☆♛❦☆★━━━━┛

Where - ♫ The Enhancer classroom. ♫ Company - ♫ His teacher, that he is concerned about. ♫ Feels - ♫ .Confused and curious. Apprehensive about what he may have gotten himself into. Not quite certain how to feel. ♫ Outfit: ♫ As seen.♫ OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ Oh boi, at least he didn't get stabbed to start. XD ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

TrashPuppy

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:59 pm
                                                    My̻̺͢r̛̘̠͕d̪͈͔̻d͉̤̱̟͞i̘̖̫n͏̞̲̰͕͙̖ ͟F̻͓a̶̯͔͎̺̦̲̣u͙s̷̩̺̰̗̙̰̝t͈

◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢
                                                    ══════════════════════════════════
                                                    Myrddin had quite the uneventful past few days, he wanted some real, fiery action. Maybe he was the one who wasn't bringing the fuel to the flame. A few hours of screaming of being the greatest should spark a few flames in some students, he hoped. There was never really any Enhancer students at the Academy, it didn't take much to control and get used to such a raiment. Some obviously proved more difficult than others, alas most people were able to do it on their own.

He wasn't the fondest of teaching this class; he enjoyed his combat class much more, it was something he was insanely good at, teaching and actually doing it. He had hoped to become the advanced combat teacher, but Gianna was way more deserving of the position. He would never admit she's a better fighter, but is more than willing to admit she does possess more tact. It all worked well in the end though because Myrddin grew to love teaching beginners. Myrddin marched his way towards his classroom, and had the perfect plan to make an entrance. He prayed to every God there was that at least one person was in that classroom. He unsheathed his greatsword, then kicked open the door with tremendous force, nearly knocking it off its hinges. Instantly noticing the student, Myrddin grinned from ear to ear under his mask. Raising his free fist to the air, he shouted:

"I'm tired of basic students with no aptitude! Prove to me you won't die from giant blade being hurled at you!" Myrrdin hardened his entire arm, firmly grasping the hilt of his blade, then arching his arm with tremendous force, he chucked the sword that was heading towards great speed towards the student, one he didn't recognize. Myrddin could do with another treason on his bucket list, yet he was confident in an any enhancers ability to dodge a preemptive attack, surprise or no.

◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥
                                                    Where: His (less cool) Classroom With: Zael
                                                    Feeling: PUMPED Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: Bit of a smaller post ^~^"
                                                    Marshmallow Pouf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━★☆♛❦☆★ ━━━━┓

Whatever Zael was expecting, it certainly wasn't this. Literally all the warning that he had before he saw the large, shining object hurtling towards him was an exclamation from a professor, who evidently had no idea that the key to his Raiment was time. The imminent threat of death, however, did help him activate it at least somewhat faster as he instinctively ducked and bent to the left, out of the path of the mammoth blade as it stabbed itself through the desks and the floor beyond him. If he ever had to fight, half of his abilities came from simply dodging his opponents. And to that end, his technique had proved more useful than his raiment in getting out of the way.

Once the blade had impacted the ground... And he was certain that nothing else was coming flying his way, he stood up and looked at the professor. He wasn't even sure where to begin with this one. Who threw a blade at a new student... Nevermind a blade like that. That thing was massive. "Compensating for something?" He asked, curiously, with a bit of a sly smile on his face.Taking note of the mans massive body, too. He had dodged it, so it wasn't terrible he supposed... It gave him a bit of an idea what to expect, perhaps. Though he did hope not.

Then he processed what he had yelled when he had come in. "... What if I hadn't dodged it?" He asked this... Teacher. Raising an eyebrow at him in curiosity. He was quite certain that if that had hit any part of him, he probably would have died... Or lost a limb. But he wasn't necessarily concerned for it. That is to say that it didn't bother him as much as he imagined it should have. But then again, few things did. He had to admit though, for once he was sort of speechless. He wasn't sure where to go from here as he sat on the desk, not quite wanting to sit behind it when there was a risk that he could be attacked again.
Talking - #67E6EC / Thinking - #B04A50

┗━━━━★☆♛❦☆★━━━━┛

Where - ♫ The Enhancer classroom. ♫ Company - ♫ His teacher, that he is concerned about. ♫ Feels - ♫ .Confused and curious. Apprehensive about what he may have gotten himself into. Not quite certain how to feel. ♫ Outfit: ♫ As seen.♫ OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ Oh boi, at least he didn't get stabbed to start. XD ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

TrashPuppy

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:51 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Chester had awoken to an empty room, his roommate had disappeared into the night. Chester was the one to wake last minute. Despite loving his studies, he loved sleep just a bit more. Upon opening his eyes, Chester stretched his lanky body out, the shuffling of his bed sheets obvious in the quiet room. A small grunt and the slow crawl out of the nice warm bed and the man was standing upright. He seemed to be having an out of body experience. He stood there, a glazed look to him. Simply staring at nothing, pondering nothing. "Bloody hell." raspy and dry, Chester finally moved to the bathroom. Daily tasks were complete and soon the tall ginger was heading out the door for class.

-enter Enhancers Classroom-

Cradling his books in his chest, the lanky boy made his appearance into the room quietly. His appearance wasn't quite. A tall, lanky, ginger is bound to be noticed. Especially with scarring to his nose. He said it added character, however never tells anyone what exactly happened. The awkwardly sweet boy looked around the room and noted no one around. "Hmph." he frowned slightly. In his 4th year, Chester expected more out of these classrooms and students. He hadn't made many friends and classess seemed to become duller. Just what the poor man needed, he'd walk to a chair and plop down, opening his book to begin some light reading.

Chester loved to study and learn. He was an open book ready to take in everything he could. However these days it had been a little rough, seeming disinterested in all his subjects. A small frown on his face was present, just what exactly was going on?

xxx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:31 pm

◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢
                                                    Another day of class for his Enhancer students, Myrddin sighed as slowly walked towards his own lackluster classroom. He broke a desk last time, but that moment was short-lived. He contemplated all the possible ways to make class fun today, alas he feels as if he exhausted all the ways he's made class interesting throughout these past five years. Now... it just feels like a chore. I need some serious action... As much as I prefer not to kill people, I'd die for a dumb group of bandits to attempt to attack the school. That would get my blood pumping.

Myrddin broke from his daydreaming as soon as he entered the classroom, taking immediate note to how vacant it is. Well, Chester was there. Chester was always a quiet and nice kid; the studious type. Although Myrddin wasn't fond of studying, it was necessary for gaining knew knowledge in order to apply it. Today might have to be one of those days, or not. It'll depend how the day goes. Looking over at Chester, he gives him a wave. "Sup kiddo? How's that brain of yours? Learning more about your raiment? Studying the history of Enhancer magics? Hatching up an evil plan to conquer the world? Whatever you put your mind to kid, I know you can do it. Unless it's trying to crap out flaming axes." Myrddin chuckled as he continued down towards the chalkboard. This is Chester's fourth year at the academy, and he hasn't seemed to have made any friends. Myrddin hoped he made the boy feel as welcomed as possible. Myrddin turned around and wrote in large block letters:
                                                    ASSIGNMENT FOR TODAY: I DON'T KNOW YET

◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥
                                                    Where: His (less cool) Classroom With: Chester
                                                    Feeling: Tired Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                    Queen Hera Kami

TrashPuppy

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:05 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

"Professor." Chester seemed slightly startled, his professor didn't sneak up at all on him, however, his energy did. Chester always seemed surprised by Myrddin. He had a mind of its own, thus far. Scruffy haired Chester glanced at the older male who spit fired questions like no tomorrow. He blinked rapidly, brain attempting to intake all the questions that might need answers. His head retracted upwards as his confused expression intensified "uhhh..." Chester was unsure what to answer... Did he answer all? None? Some? He hadn't a clue.

Chester would watch baffled as his professor walked down the steps and began to write on the chalkboard, his eyes wide with confusion. "I.... am not sure....how..." he was really struggling to understand this whole conversation right now "to..uh, respond." Chester let out a small nervous sigh, lips pushed together as he leaned back into his chair and crossed his arms. "Professor... It's too early for you to ask that many questions....all at once." Chester spoke up, eyebrows perked upwards, expressing his curiosity.

xxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:44 pm

◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢
                                                    Myrddin chuckled at Chester's response. The boy's mind seems to take note to everything to people say. He focused on each question it seemed as Myrddin asked them. It was quite amusing. Myrddin walked towards the boy, stopping about two desks to the side of him. "Any response would suffice. Answer the questions as you like, interpret them as rhetorical; there's no rules you have to follow in a social environment. Well, crapping out flaming axes is generally frowned upon, along with eating too much old fruit. Other than that the conversation is yours kid, don't stress too much over it, okay?"

Myrddin's tone was still comical but the underlying message was still serious, he wanted this boy to at least have a little more confidence in himself. If he graduates this year with no idea what he wants to do with no one to be there for him, then that would mean Myrddin failed him as a student and as a person. Myrddin cares about his students', despite the constant inadvertent danger he put them in.

◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥
                                                    Feeling: Tired Outfit: As seen
                                                    Queen Hera Kami

TrashPuppy

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:22 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Chester furrowed his eyebrows at the chuckling professor. Why was he laughing? Leaning back in his chair, hand moving up to scruff up his bright orange curly hair "Sir..." he seemed slightly hesitant, however, his curiosity masked all that as he said screw it "with all due respect, you make no sense." Chesters voice was the type you could hear talk all day. It was clean, yet raspy. Often sounded like he had just woken up, all the time. Which in all honesty was possible.

"I don't know what there is to learn about my raiment. It's self-explanatory and quite frankly ridiculous." Chester began to speak up after a moment of silence. Hand still scruffing his hair, his green eyes glanced up at his rather confusing teacher, unsure of what the hell would come out of his mouth now. "Four years I've been here and I still dont 'appreciate' my raiment. It's useless." Chester let out a sigh, hand flinging itself down onto his book. Green eyes glance back to the book for a moment before moving back up to his teacher. He offered the professor a questionable look, somewhere between a thought bubbling in his head to he should probably keep his mouth shut.

The child would get tired of the awkward silence and tap his slender fingers across the desk. The sound was rather loud given only two thus far in the room. "Where..." his hand gestured to the rest of the void of a room "is everyone else? Know I arrived early but.... not this early."[ He'd reach into his pocket to look at his watch "Or did i?" He seemed genuinely confused for a moment, head tilting back like an old a** man as he attempted to read the watch that was very obviously right.

xxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:57 pm

◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢
                                                    Myrddin sighed in exasperation, Chester didn't seem to heed his professor's advice. All lesson's aren't learned in a minute, so Myrddin's attempts on helping this boy aren't completely futile. Myrddin wasn't trying to change this boy's personality, he just wanted him to be comfortable with who he is. Chester was a smart kid, he'll come around, hopefully. Myrddin smiled at the comment on him making no sense, some people didn't get his humor or how he explained things, which most of the time isn't a bad thing. Leaning on the nearest desk, Myrddin responded with a slightly more serious tone, "There's more than to just learning about your raiment, and knowing what it is and what it does. You're not here to appreciate your raiment, your here to learn how to apply in life, in whatever helpful way possible. Most enhancers like you and me don't have to worry about things like 'control' of our raiments, they're typically easy to handle. When I talk about mine, I am very aware that I boast on and on about amazing it is in combat, which by the GODS it is, but know there's other uses to it as well, as you might guess." Myrddin stepped a little bit forward, focusing all of his attention towards Chester. This conversation is turning into a lecture.

"I can carry heavy equipment, and break down things that need to be broken, such as a wooden plank on a ship that needs to be replaced. You should find things that you could apply your raiment with. Sense you're the studious type, you can find a way to apply it in your research studies. You're an intelligent kid, I'm sure you can find more ways to use it than to just be a pessimist who hates their valuable raiment." Myrddin's tone slowly went from his happy self to an utter serious tone. The professor didn't enjoy getting this way, but in a times like these, he's required to harden his bubbly heart. But like a flip of a coin, he reverted back to his smiley self. He simply grinned and shrugged at Chester's last remark. Myrddin wasn't strict about attendance, he's told his students over the years that if you don't show up, oh well.

◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥
                                                    Feeling: Serious, then back to normal Outfit: As seen
                                                    Queen Hera Kami

TrashPuppy

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:25 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

It was far too early for a lecture on his pessimism based solely on his power. The professor would lean in, getting far too serious far too quickly. Chester leaned further back into his chair, wanting to escape the whole seriousness of it all. His brows furrowed together as he bit his lower lip, utterly confused yet concerned to why Myrddin got so serious. His eyes widened slightly, eyeing the hell out of Myrddin. Chester kept this look going on through the whole mini speech, brows fluttering as he expressed nearly every emotion possible through those damn things.

"You do know what my power is yes?" Chester crossed his arms over his chest and gave a small huff, leaning inwards a tad bit to increase his attitude like characteristics he was doing. "All it does is heighten my sense. What the hell can I do with that?" Chester spoke out, a little sassy but what can you do? Chester wasn't excited about his bland raiment. It seemed pointless and practically useless, at least to him. "I don't do anything that would require heightened senses. I absolutely hate fighting, only other thing I could think of would be a damn spy. Wouldn't that give everyone a kick? A ginger as a spy." Chester gave a smirk and a shake of his head "Bloody hell that would be interesting."

"But seriously Professor. I'm not a bloody fighter. I haven't the brightest idea what I want to do with my life right now and my raiment doesn't assist in anything really." Chester would shrug it off like it was no big deal but it was infuriating. "Not to mention I lose my damn eyesight when I gain the rest of the senses. how pointless is that?" Chester spoke, scoffed actually. "My studious self, as you say, can't see a need for my raiment in such a way." Chester frowned lightly "I don't care that I'm a pessimist about my power. It's bland in comparison to everyone."

xxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:53 pm

◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢
                                                    Well that backfired. Myrddin thought as Chester went on his rant. It seems after four years of Chester being his student, the very idea of his own raiment still agitates him to his core, and refuses to acknowledge it's possible usefulness. This hatred for his power has to stem from somewhere, an enhancer of all knits having a grudge on their own power? That was quite unheard of; Myrddin couldn't think of anyone that would shun the boy for having a normal raiment. He was no tenebraer, nor a celebrar. Where was this hatred coming from? Myrddin hoped he could find these answers. Myrddin took a few steps back to give Chester his personal space back.

"Chester, who told you that you had to be a fighter? You could get away being a spy, no one wold suspect you to be one. You make it quite obvious you don't want to be one, so I won't dwell on it. The loss of your 'eyesight' isn't pointless unless you make it out to be. Comparing yourself to others hasn't really been a great help, so I'm no longer going to do that. You're you. You don't believe in yourself, but I believe in you, kid. I always have, and always will." Myrddin had quite the idea for Chester, and hoped that he might like it, or at least learn something from it.

"Other than being a spy or fighting, I want you to come up with at least one way you can use your raiment for good, it doesn't have to pertain to what you want to do in life, just something. This is an actual assignment. You don't have to come up with it now, just by next class. If you come up with it before then, feel free to find me here or my other classroom and discuss it with me, I'll give you extra credit if you do. You like studying right? I'll give you more extra credit if you research raiments similar to yours and discuss them with me, and we can hash out how that applies to your raiment. No fighting required, no spying on people. Just some good old brainstorming and studying. Does that sound alright?" The large professor gave his student a friendly thumbs up in hopes to lighten the mood.

◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥
                                                    Feeling: Worried and caring Outfit: As seen
                                                    Queen Hera Kami

TrashPuppy

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:48 am

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Chester furrowed his brow in confusion and frustration. What exactly could his raiment do in his day to day life? He could see its use with hunting, spying, and fighting. But he was neither and none of those, nor did he want to be. Truthfully he thought his raiment useless by all means. Many of his students had extremely helpful raiments and somewhere quite amazing too. Yet here he got stuck with such a.... bland one.

"Sir, I don't need a pep talk." Chester spoke, quite frankly. He leaned into his desk, elbows resting peacefully on its perch. Hands rubbed together a bit as he thought about what to say. Chester wasn't the type to be this grumpy. Seriously, he was the kid that was happy go lucky, similar to the class clown. But more of the clumsy kid in class everyone giggled at. He didn't mind that either, it branded him as the goofy redhead that got along with everyone. The only reason he didn't acquire many friends was due to his urge to study and learn nearly all the time. That hungry had presented him many times to acquire a friend.

"I just dont see any use for my raiment with whom I am." Chester lowered his arms onto the table and touched the book in front of him, picking at the corner as he glanced back up at Myrddin "It's simply useless. Yes I show resentment, anger, the list could honestly go on." Chester swayed side to side "But all in all, I'm fine." hed back that up with a small smile and a small nod. "You look at me with sad and concerned eyes. Surprised probably by my words." Chester rolled his eyes and chuckled "Happy go lucky Chester Moody Howell despises his raiment." he'd roll his shoulders and shrug it off "Doesn't mean I hate my own life or anything. Think everyone forgets where I was born." he spoke lightly "Family wanted me to come here, better my education, and hopefully have a useful raiment for their work." he'd release a small sigh "Too bad we both didn't get what we wanted."

xxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:36 pm

◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢◥◤◣◢
                                                    Myrddin put his hand to his head, rubbing his eyes as if he woke up from a unsatisfying rest. He didn't even respond to the assignment that was given. As if he just blew off what he just said and went back to his own little negative world. This kid is a tough nut to crack... He couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy, he'd like to say he knows how he feels but that's not necessarily true. Myrddin's raiment worked well with the profession he chose. The only thing they seem to have in common is to have a family that cares more about reputation than the well being of their children. Was it enough to build a rapport with Chester? To actually get the boy to see that this attitude was not healthy. He didn't know whether or not if Myrddin's story about his family would even help much, as story he very likely knows already. Most people thought of it as some novel, but it's real, and it wasn't all courage and sunshine. Myrddin packed his s*** up, and left, with no where to go. No friends, no family. He decided it was best that he shouldn't explain that to Chester after Myrddin stating he wasn't going to compare him to anyone else anymore.

"Families and their stupid ideologies for their kids. Your words don't surprise me Chester. They just disappoint me. You as a person don't disappoint me, just your words. If you rely on your family for a happy life when they are obviously not going to give you one, then that's on you. Remember, your assignment is due next class kiddo, I trust in your intellect to come up with something." Myrddin gave him another thumbs up and smiled wildly under his mask. The energetic professor didn't imagine that he'd have to lecture one of his student's in this odd sort-of "therapy" session.

◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥◢◣◤◥
                                                    Feeling: Worried and caring Outfit: As seen
                                                    Queen Hera Kami

TrashPuppy

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:51 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Myrddin was getting rather upset over Chester. He showed it with the tension held on his shoulders, rubbing his eyes, and just well... the pathetic look those give when they've run out of things to say. Chester was extremely confused about why this whole conversation had turned into a lecture. He was just complaining about how uncool and useless his raiment is for his life. Like previously stated, Chester wasn't a fighter. He could see how his powers would be helpful for those events. But man he sucked a** at fighting. Was a clumsy kid not meant for big boss fights like it seemed everyone else here was. He wasn't sure what he wanted to be yet, but his raiment would be useless with it.

Now don't get Chester wrong, which he knew for a fact Myrddin always did, he didn't hate everything. He loved life and was the goofiest kid around. He just didn't have a connection with is raiment like everyone else. It hadn't clicked yet, just how amazing his raiment could be. Everyone side eyed his own too, so that didn't help either. Myrddin seemed to be the only one attempting to make light of it all. Then again, it was his job to do so.

Chester scratched behind his ear, sending questionable looks back up at his professor for the duration of his other mini speech. Both wanted the conversation to end however kept picking at each other. The two were opposites and not always did they attract. Four years Myddin had taught Chester, but soon he'd be graduation. Just what had the man taught him about his raiment? Chester wondered, eyes narrowing until he snapped out of his little daze.

"Wait you're serious about the assignment?" Chester seemed surprised, in the most comical manner. Just how the hell was he suppose to complete that?!

xxx

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces