Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
Welcome to Gianna's office. When she's not put training or bothering Ezra or Ven, you will most likely find the female here.~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Ven groaned in embarrassment when Gianna teased him about his reactions. He knew he got flustered easily, Eli and Gianna never failed to tease him over it, but he couldn't help it! "And that's why you enjoy 'surprising' me?" It was a rhetorical question, that was probably exactly why she did. But the promise of food was enough to take his mind off of it, and Ven was practically salivating at the thought. At this point, he couldn't tell if it was bear instincts or just himself, but Ven couldn't say no to food. Especially the food that Gianna made.

Trying to ignore the nickname, Ven let Gianna grab his arm and tug him out of his seat and his office, a near-constant blush still on his face. They received odd looks from students and some of the faculty, but other than the occasional challenging look he sent, Ven mostly ignored them. The walk to her office wasn't long and soon, he found himself in a warm and comfy-looking room that was Gianna's office. Despite how comfortable it looked, Ven stood awkwardly, looking askingly at Gia. It was rude to just sit down and ask for food, especially in someone else's office.

WHERE Gia's office tab tab tab WITH Gianna tab tab tab FEELING trepidation

OOC I'm so sorry crying I'm having technical troubles

Chelly Usagi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:14 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

When they walked toward her office, Gianna offered a smile to those who looked their way. Though it was a bit odd that she was pulling the male along with her, she didn't care, therefore they shouldn't. Once they made it to her office, she brought him in and closed the door behind her. The blonde stretched a bit and walked toward her desk. She sat down for a moment then got out the very large bag she brought that held the food she had made and some things she bought at the festival. Placing it on top of her desk, she looked toward Ven who was awkwardly standing there. Sighing softly, she giggled and stood from her seat. Walking toward the male, she tugged him toward the chair near her desk and pushed him down lightly so he could sit on the comfortable seat. "I mean I know you're not used to be in the office with such a lovely and strong female, but you need to relax. I don't mind if you sit and make yourself comfortable. I did invite you to come in here after all, so, why would I? Hmmm~? You have nothing to worry about, I won't bite...hard~" she finished with a wink.

Walking around her office, she walked toward the fireplace and placed a kettle to heat water up. In her office in one area she often had things like teacups and plates and such from her home to use. Grabbing a plate, she placed a large amount of food on it and placed it on the side table next to Ven. "I don't know why, but I was in the mood to make smoked turkey legs. Maybe I just knew that you, my favorite grumpy bear, would eat some~ I hadn't tried them after I made it, but I hope it tastes fine." Grabbing some teacups, she retrieved the kettle and proceed to make tea for the herself and Ven. Placing his cup on the side table next to him, she cleaned up her desk area and sat down once her desk was clean. Gianna decided to have a piece of cake along with her tea, seeing as she already ate a bit that morning. Sipping her tea, she glanced at Ven, "Is it good?" She questioned, tucking her hair behind her ear. Taking a bite of her cake, she took out the letters she had yet to read through and set them aside to remind her to do so later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Office] || WITH [ Ven ] || FEELING [ Happy ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Ven didn't resist when Giama pulled him into a seat next to her desk, grateful for the intervention and partly distracted by the smell of food. He shrugged at her insistence to make himself comfortable. "Next time, I guess," he shrugged apologetically, not realising the implications of that statement. He didn't have trouble barging into Eli's office to drag him out to eat, but that was Eli and Ven couldn't trust him to eat in a timely manner. He didn't give a verbal response to the last part of her statement, only shifting awkwardly in his seat. That wasn't what worried him.

He watched intently as she set a heaping pile of food in front of him, mouth watering at the delicious smell. "That's convenient," he couldn't help but comment, "not that I'm not grateful," he hurried to add, face warm. He shoved the first bite into his mouth to shut himself up and the next followed almost before he could swallow, and soon Ven was polishing off the plate in record time, leaning back and sighing in satisfaction. "That tasted amazing, Gianna, thanks," he smiled warmly, momentarily forgetting about his embarrassment in the haze caused by a nice, full stomach. "This was a better way to spend this day than just dreading tomorrow." He noticed her moving some papers and frowned, realising where he was at the moment. "You don't have anything to do, do you?" he asked hesitantly, suddenly embarrassed. He'd let his stomach control him again.

WHERE Gia's office tab tab tab WITH Gianna tab tab tab FEELING embarrassed

OOC xxx

Chelly Usagi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:54 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna found herself giggling at the fact that Ven was staring at the food with such focus. He made a comment on how convenient it was to make turkey legs but quickly blushed and quickly added that it wasn't like he wasn't grateful. She shook her head and watched him take the first bite, almost immediately he shoved another bite in his mouth. Sitting in her seat, she took another bite of her cake and she fixed up the letters she took out when she heard Ven compliment her cooking and thanked her. "It was no problem at all~ I'm glad that it tasted good and you liked it." she smiled as she looked to the male with an amused expression. The blonde found herself faintly blushing when he said that this was a better way to spend his day. She looked back down at her letters so he wouldn't notice. Suddenly, he asked if she had anything she had to do. Gianna looked to his face which once again held some embarrassment as she shook her head. "Oh this? No no, this is for later on. These are letters that I prefer reading in the comfort of my home. The only thing I'm doing today is getting some training in. Although, I wouldn't mind if you were my distraction~" Grinning, she leaned forward to poke his nose.

For a while longer the two continued to talk over tea. Gianna made it her mission to tease him whenever she could. She had to agree, this was very much a better way to spend their last day of full freedom. After their time together, Leanna got him a large piece of cake to take with him to his office so he could eat it later. Bidding him a goodbye, she watched him exit her office and waved at him. Quickly she cleaned everything up in her area, leaving it spotless. Gianna spent the rest of her day in a good mood, training in the training area and going out for another run. All the while, she thought about what the new semester would bring and how her students would be.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Office] || WITH [ Ven ] || FEELING [ Happy ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:37 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna sat at her desk as she wrote with her quill. It was the next day and she had done a lot of thinking the day prior. After Ezra's class had left his room, him and her sat down and had time to themselves. They were childhood friends and often told each other what was on their minds. It had changed a bit once they had reached adulthood, mainly on his part. He was much more reserved then he already was and never really bothered to say what was on his mind unless she asked. Of course since she knew that something was up and she came to him, he told her a good amount of what he was feeling and the things that occurred recently. It brought a smile to her face remembering how nice it was to hear that he found someone he really cared for. She knew that Elijah was a lovely man and just all in all kind. Of course, during the whole conversation, she could see the hesitance and sometimes unsure tone of Ezra's voice.

Crumpling up the paper she was writing on, she let out a small sigh. After her and Ezra's talk, she had decided to perhaps write her sister back. Gianna just couldn't find what to say. It was never really easy for her to talk to her sibling. Deciding that she should stop stressing so much before her class, she sat back. Gia had told Ven yesterday to meet in her office. Since the next day was a free one, she wanted to ask him something. It would definitely be nice to have some company, and who better than her favorite blushing bear. She was planning on going to the market later so she could cook some lovely food tomorrow and she knew Ven enjoyed her food. Smiling to herself, she waited for the male and decided to get stuff ready so she could head to her classroom once they were finished talking.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ no one ] || FEELING [ a lot. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Ven had been having a rather pleasant morning compared to yesterday. Despite some notable absences, class had went smoothly and he'd finished his work quickly, meaning that he was well-rested enough to wake up early today for a short walk through the forest near his home before he had to leave for the academy. Despite living in a city for most of his adult life, he still grew up in a village and calmed him down more than leisurely padding through the forest in his bear form, enjoying the clean, cool air and soothing sounds of other wildlife.

He arrived at the academy in a good mood and he didn't waste much time, stopping at his office as per his norm before making his way towards Gianna's office. She'd asked to see him yesterday before class and it said something about his mood that he didn't feel any nervousness beyond the tense anticipation he usually felt when she was around or asked him to do something. He really liked her, she was a surprising and bold woman even if she enjoyed to caught him off-guard and flustered (okay, so he might have felt some nerves but that wasn't unusual when it came to Gianna).

It didn't take him long to reach her office and Ven could see her sitting behind her desk, crumpling a paper, looking and feeling frustrated. He cocked an eyebrow at the sight; that was unusual and he felt a pang of worry. "Gianna?" he asked after knocking on the door to announce his presence. "You wanted to see me?" His brows were furrowed in concern but he didn't say anything yet, curious as to her reason for seeing him.

WHERE Gianna's office tab tab tab WITH Gianna tab tab tab FEELING curious

OOC xxx

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:57 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

As she heard someone knock on the door, she sat up straight and looked to see who had entered. To her enjoyment, it was her expected visitor Ven. She didn't want to show and signs that something was troubling her so she quickly decided to go ahead and have her normal fun with him. "Ah! There's my favorite blushing bear~ Of course I wanted to see you, when don't I want to?" Gianna offered a wink as she stood from her seat and stretched her arms out a bit. Walking toward him, she pulled him into a quick hug then stepped back and grinned at him. "And here I thought you were going to leave little ol' me waiting~" She folded her arms over her chest and looked up at him with a small pout. Gianna giggled and shook her head looking around her office then back at him. Now that she was ready to invite the male over, she couldn't seem to figure out how.

Tucking strands of hair behind her ear, she cleared her throat and decided to go for it. "Well, tomorrow is a free day~ And I had been thinking of spending the day cooking and relaxing from all the training and teaching that's been done. I was wondering if maybe, you'd like to spend the day with me? You can't tell me that isn't a tempting offer~" The blonde smirked as she glanced at her pocket watch seeing it was time to head to her class and begin her lesson. "You tell me if you accept after class is over. Hopefully you do because if not, I'll be quite sad. Then I'll have to come to you~" The female went to grab her things from near her desk then went back to Ven. "Feel free to take some of the sweets I brought before you leave my office. I really hope you consider my offer~" Giving him one last smile she walked passed him, brushing her arm gently against his and exited her office.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Office] || WITH [ Ven ] || FEELING [ a lot. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100