Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝕵𝖊𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖗𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊

NPC Owned

The local jewelry smith and store boasts a variety of high-quality jewelry from necklaces to bracelets and headpieces, all made various metals including copper, gold, and silver and embedded in gemstones from all over Eoana. If not satisfied by the ready-made goods, people can commision for their own custom-made jewelry at a good rate.

Hours of Operation:

Su: Closed
M: 9.00am - 8.00pm
T: 9.00am - 8.00pm
W: 9.00am - 8.00pm
Th: 9.00am - 8.00pm
F: 9.00am - 8.00pm
Sa: 10.00am - 5.00pm

Hours subject to change at the owner's digression

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:44 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Jewelry Shop for New RP Day - ]

“That one, can I see it again please?” Lelyna asked as she perused all the wares that the jeweler had in his cases. She wanted to pick out something nice for Mikhail as a gift – he was spoiling her nearly rotten and she wanted to give him a gift to show him how much she loved him. She knew that eventually they would have matching wedding bands signifying their marriage to one another, but in the meantime, she wanted him to have a beautiful ring as well, hence her trip to the jewelers.

“It’s so beautiful…I’ve never seen anything like it…” Granted, Lelyna hadn’t been into many jeweler shops and she hadn’t been able to see for quiet some time prior to a few months ago, but even still, the ring was beautiful and she knew that Mikhail would love it. “I’ll take this one please…could you wrap it for me?” The jeweler was more than happy to accommodate her request.

Upon placing it in a black velvet box, the man wrapped it in a swatch of blue silk and tied it with a golden bow. It was lovely… Upon paying, Lelyna tucked the little box into her pocket, careful not to ruffle the bow before thanking the man again and heading out into the market streets. She couldn’t wait to give her fiancé the gift!

[ - Exit to Market Streets - ]

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points