Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image

[IC] From February 17th, 2018, to ????
The dates below will go by when things take place in his storyline, not necessarily when it happens IRL.

User Image

• Coffee and Some Advice | [PRP]
        • Foolish | [PRP]
        • The Day Before | [Solo]
        • Finally | [Solo]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image

Coffee and Some Advice
February 17th

User Image

Sven meets up with Dani again and admits how he received his filled bottle, only to be surprised when she reassures him. She also recommends therapy, which he readily agrees to. Relieved to have confided in someone finally, Sven feels it is time to send the bottle in.

User Image

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:54 pm
User Image

Foolish
April 1st

User Image

Sven meets Pohl and Fisher! [more to be added soon]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:55 pm
User Image

The Day Before
April 24th

User Image

When Sven had returned home from his second meeting with Dani he had thought he’d immediately run home and send the bottle in, but instead he had hesitated. Not for the same reasons as before, thankfully. No, he wanted time to really consider if his house was ready. The massive attic became his sole interest for the upcoming weeks after that day. Jackson’s interest in the room had alerted Sven to the fact it was perfect to convert into a cozy and magical room for a child and he wasn’t one to do things halfway. He wanted things just right. He wasn’t sure how long the child would take to come there. He had heard some waited mere weeks while others waited closer to a year, but he wasn’t taking any chances.

So the attic became his project. Magda, Dani, and Ellie all helped in their own ways in fixing the room up, but it still took awhile. Dust needed to be cleared, the wood needed to be cured, new paint for the reading nook had been needed, the perfect furniture took awhile to come, and Sven found himself going nuts as contractor after contractor came and would find new problems with the room.

But things eventually come to an end, and the one day Sven woke and realized the room was not only done but also now sorely needed one more addition; the child it belonged to. The bottle beside his bed had become restless as Sven ran around the house over the weeks. It swirled anxiously, as if it understood something was undergoing and Sven would soon be coming back for it. Daffodil loved the days the bottle swirled violently, often needing to be chased from the room when she looked ready to swat the bottle to the ground.

After months, Sven was not only ready but excited. A renewed passion had sparked once the room was finished. The realization he’d soon be responsible for a new and innocent life made his heart hammer. It was time and he still didn’t have all the answers but he was ready.

He could still remember the day he captured the soul. He had been so afraid, and truth be told he still slightly was, although for mostly different reasons. He was human, would he honestly be able to understand his child’s future fears and troubles? What if they struggled with their banshee half? What if his mistake would cause them so much pain and suffering?

Yet, it shouldn’t. He knew that. He desperately needed to remind himself of that on the bad days. Vesna and Magda were fine, and both came from very similar backgrounds. Not only were they fine, but Vesna seemed like a highly functioning and happy child while Magda was an inquisitive and lively girl. Both would have their own problems, but they were okay. It also helped knowing he knew two raevans who could help his child as they grew.

He was as ready as he let himself believe, and Sven wasn’t going to go back that dark and guilt ridden path. He doubted he’d ever feel fully free of the guilt, but there was nothing more he could do. His raevan needed someone to love them, and he’d do it. He’d be the father he had always wanted.

So on April 24th, Sven found himself saying a goodbye to the bottle as he placed it and the essence back into the briefcase, hands gently rubbing across the top fondly. The next time he’d encounter the two bottles they would be one.

User Image

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image

Finally
April 25th

User Image

Quote:
        Dear Zeke Farris,

I hope this letter and package finds you in good health. I know it’s taken me quite a long time to send both the filled bottle and the essence back, but as of April 25th I feel it is time. Throughout the past few months since I received the empty bottle a lot has happened and it took me a time to discover what I should have known from the start, but I am ready now.

Inside the bottle is the soul of a banshee. I want to start this off with I did not intend to capture a banshee soul, and I understand how irresponsible this must come off as. During my attempts to find what I perceived as the perfect soul I met a banshee and, unfortunately, ended up becoming their newest interest. The banshee ended up bumping into my bottle and by the time I realized what had happened they became what you see now; a rather pretty but peculiar little soul.

Despite the accidental nature of their capture, I want to emphasize that they are anything but that. While I find it incredibly unfortunate I ended up taking the life of a sentient being, I am still incredibly thrilled to welcome them into my home and see who they become. They have a room ready for them and a father who is eager to welcome them home. I would, however, love any tips you may know of to ensure their arrival is as smooth and pleasant as possible.

Again, I hope this letter finds you in good health and I’m incredibly excited to find my way down to the Lab when the time comes! Thank you again for choosing me for this essence and bottle. I’ll be seeing you soon, I suppose.

Sincerely,
        Sven Beyer

Sven tucked the letter within the box, inhaling sharply. It was time — it was finally time! He had spent almost the entire time restless, waiting for the sun to rise with a jittery nervous energy. Once it had Sven found himself remembering he ought to write about his capture and offer a hearty thank you before heading to the post office. Once the letter was finished he found himself almost disappointed; that was all he had to do. There was nothing to do but wait now. Wait and prepare.

He wasn't sure how long it'd before until he would get the notice, but Sven tucked the box into his car quickly, as if it might speed up the process. Soon, whether that be weeks or months. His dream was an actuality, despite how hard it had been up to this point.

Handing the box over was bittersweet. He'd no longer wake to see the bottle beside him. The presence of the bottle would be missed, but this was the final step.

As the box left his hands Sven counted under his breath. One; today was day one. He would count each day down until the call would come. April 25th had become a new holiday, all his own.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:44 pm
User Image

The Spider Carcass
July 24th

User Image

Quote:
        When the child comes you will need my aide. Return to the witches hut on the second full moon of her arrival. Bring a thimble of milk and a needle.

The letter was unceremoniously dumped at his doorstep, as if tossed there instead of arriving via mailman. Sven had opened the tan and wrinkled envelope, not expecting the foul odor that emitted immediately from the letter that practically fell out.

He knew the moment he read it who it was from, but not how she managed to find him. He dropped the letter in disgust, eyes narrowing against the wave of nausea that rolled over him. He was never going back to that witch — she had caused everything. He had no doubt she knew this would happen; no doubt she was the cause for Diego's scars and his recovering paranoia. The unsettling, almost threatening invitation left a cold shiver in his spine — did she know something?

Of course she did.

He wasn't sure what about her unsettled him so much (other then the events that led after meeting her), but she unnerved him. Perhaps it was the orange eye that didn't look like it belonged to her. Maybe it was the crooked smile she had offered him upon their meeting. No, perhaps it was the feeling that she had been waiting for him; that she had known he'd come to her. He never liked the idea of the unknown. He wasn't a magical man, either. Sven liked this peaceful and just. Lab 305 was beyond his normal routine and expectations, and even that had taken years for him to prepare for. Everything he did was careful. He liked knowing exactly where he was heading.

You couldn't prepare yourself for a being like her. She reeked of danger, and the letter even had an aura that it shouldn't be there. He glanced over the envelope, lifting it with two fingers. To his dismay the carcass of a spider fell from the opening, hitting his desk limply.

Yeah, no, he wasn't visiting her anytime soon.

User Image

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

--[ Raevan Journals ]--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out