Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:35 am
User Image
Welcome to Ezra's office. When he's not in his classroom, you will most likely find the male here.~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:19 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

After a full night’s rest, a big breakfast and an hour debating over what to wear, Elijah headed to the Academy. While classes wouldn’t start for a few more days, all Faculty was still expected to be on the campus to help direct any students that needed help getting acquainted with the Academy. Returning students saw it as a few extra days of vacation, while the first years saw it as an opportunity to map out their classes so they wouldn’t get too lost their first day.

On his way to the Academy, Elijah made it a point to stop at a local flower shop to pick up the most beautiful bouquet that he could find. He wanted to apologize and thank Ezra for his thoughtfulness and hospitality the night before. While Ven was getting a fresh batch of Honey Biscuits delivered to his office this morning, Elijah figured a hand delivered bouquet of beautiful flowers would be a bit more appropriate for Ezra – truth be told, he didn’t even know if Ezra liked flowers, but he didn’t know what else to do.

Bouquet in hand, Elijah headed straight for Ezra’s office to deliver them. While he wanted to thank Ezra face to face, the closer he got to Ezra’s office the more nervous he became. “I’ll just knock and if he doesn’t answer, I’ll leave them outside his door.” It was still early, so there was a good chance that Ezra hadn’t even come to the Academy yet. Or if he had, there was little chance that he was in his office – he did have to prepare his classroom after all…

Approaching the door, Elijah’s footsteps slowed considerably. Blushing lightly, he prayed that Ezra wasn’t in his office. Coming to stand just outside the door, he knocked lightly three times, his heart beating rapidly with nerves and a bit of embarrassment. Inevitably, he began to doubt himself. ‘Flowers?! What was I thinking? This is a stupid idea…he’s going to think I’m trying to come on to him! Oh no! I should get out of here.’ Panicking a bit, Elijah turned to leave only to look back to the door. Deciding he should leave the flowers anyway, just anonymously, he’d been about to bend down to place them on the ground when he luck ran out…

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:59 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

After heading home to have some time to himself playing the piano and sleeping, the red-head woke up the next day feeling decently rested. He gotten up a bit later than he usually did, but still decently early. He, of course, made himself a nice breakfast. After, he cleaned a bit and showered so he could get ready and head out. The staff was required to be at the academy despite classes not starting until later in the week. It was for the students who needed extra help with the academy area or just some information. It was nice for him so he could get a bit of work done in his office and perhaps his classroom as well before classes started for the students. Ezra would definitely take advantage of the time to take care of a few small errands as well as rest.

During his venture to the academy, he saw many familiar faces that he usually passed by. They all greeted him a good morning as he passed by. Once he started heading straight to his office. Unlocking the grand door, he walked in and threw his bag on the many seats he had. Stretching his upper body, he put his hands on his hips and glanced around the area. Everything was very neat and cozy just as he left it. Walking to his desk, he took a seat in his large, comfortable chair and took out a few of his documents and books that he would most likely look through for a bit. Instantly, he went to work scanning the pages of documents and jotting down notes and such on a separate notepad. After a good 20 minutes, he put his writing utensil down and leaned back in his chair with a soft sigh.

Ezra suddenly looked toward his door, he could tell that there was someone outside. He had heard the steps that got louder when they neared his doors and stopped when they were considerably close to it. Staring for a moment or two, he stood up and made his way over to see if anyone was there and if they needed some assistance. Opening the door, he blinked at the sight of Elijah with lovely flowers in his hands. Folding his arms, he leaned on the door and looked at the librarian with a calm expression. "Good morning Elijah. I hope you rested well..." his piercing eyes looked from the male to the flowers then back to the male. "What brings you to my office? Do you need anything? Would you like to come in?" the professor questioned with his head tilted a bit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Office] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Quote:
                                                    "The_littlest_dragonfly"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah nearly squeaked with alarm when Ezra’s office door opened to reveal the man himself. Straightening up, a deep blush on his cheeks, he looked from Ezra to the bouquet in his hands and then back to Ezra. Completely caught off guard, he had no idea what to say. He’d resigned himself to just leaving the flowers on Ezra’s doorstep for him to find later, but now that he was standing in his doorway with a calm, collected expression, Elijah was at a loss as to what to do.

“Uh, I…Um…I wanted to, uh leave these for you.” He said as he extended his arms to hand Ezra the bouquet. His cheeks were flaming red, he might as well have had a sunburn at that point, but there was no shutting it off. “I just, uh…wanted to thank you for yesterday. I got Ven some honey biscuits but I didn’t think that you’d like them as much as Ven. Not that you don’t like honey biscuits!” He said quickly, he knew full well that Ezra liked honey biscuits...he just didnt think Ezra would appreciate it as much as Ven. “I just thought that flowers would be more…elegant?” He hadn’t meant for that last part to come out as a question, but there was no helping it now.

“I-In any case…I saw them and thought of you-“ Realizing what he’d just said, his eyes went a bit wide with embarrassment. “What I mean is, I saw them and thought they were pretty, cause you’re pretty- I mean handsome! I mean…Oh Gods…I…Um…” Rambling on like a blundering idiot, Elijah did the one thing he could think of to get out of the situation without further embarrassing himself. He thrust his hands forward and placed the bouquet in Ezra’s arms before turning tail and running down the hallway toward the Grand Library

- Exit Elijah to the Grand Library -

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:26 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra was completely caught off guard by the words that left Elijah's mouth. He couldn't believe that the male had gotten him flowers and had been standing outside of his office to give them to him. His eyes widened slightly as he looked as he opened his mouth to question why, only to close it as Elijah began to explain why he got them. 'You didn't need to thank me. It was no trouble at all, I'm just glad you turned out fine after that little episode. And besides, I'm not a very picky person. I'm one to appreciate anything anyone gives me, despite it not being necessary for them to go through the trouble of doing so..." His eyes moved back down to the large bouquet of flowers in the librarian's hand. He had to admit, the flowers were absolutely beautiful. "You're right though. Flowers seem like a more elegant choice. Especially the batch you've selected. They're quite gorgeous, you have a good eye Elijah."

A very light pink tint made its way onto his cheeks. Such a beautiful thing reminded Elijah of him? That was quite odd for the professor. He didn't quite understand how or why such a connection was made. What Elijah said next made him absolutely speechless. Did he just get called 'pretty'? No... that was wrong, 'handsome'? Whatever the reason, he felt his heart beat rapidly in his chest. Ezra felt as if it was visible how hard his heart was pounding. He also began to feel as if the sound of his pounding heart was audible. Before Ezra could fully register everything, a highly embarrassed Elijah thrust the bouquet in the red-heads hands then ran off. The male stood there, flowers in hand, and stared blankly ahead. When he realized that Elijah ran off, Ezra looked to see if he was still down the hall, but sadly he ran off too fast. Feeling the need to thank him, he decided to go to the place he knew the male would be...the library.

Ezra turned and entered his office one again. He got out a vase and put water in it. He then placed the flowers inside, and arranged them and made sure that everything was perfect. Placing the vase at his desk, he quickly exited the large room and started walking toward the library to find Elijah.

- Exit Ezra to the Grand Library -

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Office] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers