Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Full Closet Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for outfit enthusiasts to share their ideas, creations, and tips for making avatars. 

Tags: avatars, outfits, closet, items, design 

Reply Closet~!
inu_spike89's Closet! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:35 pm
๐“˜๐“๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“ž

User Image
๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ: Hello and welcome to my closet! ( ยด โ–ฝ ` )๏พ‰

๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ: The purpose behind this closet subforum is twofold: 1. To show off a bit; 2. To show that building is a process, not just an instant success. I typically have two or three versions of an avi as it makes its way through the closet before being equipped for public view. Some of them, regardless of how many times Iโ€™ve seen and worked on them, still get tweaked even after Iโ€™ve equipped them.

๐“—๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ด๐“ผ: I have this organized in a particular way that makes super sense to me but might not make sense to everyone else.
    • Intro โ€“ Intro to the thread
    • Quick Edits โ€“ avis that only have one or two saves for the build. This usually occurs when I find an item I want to exchange or a pose I want to change.
    • Backgrounds โ€“ avis that are completely the same, just with changed backgrounds.
    • Step by Step โ€“ when I bother to save all the steps to a build. Lol
    • The Big Save โ€“ pulled from my quest thread, this is a collection of my first 1000 saved avis.
    • Recents โ€“ avis that I have recently built and saved.
    • Animated โ€“ avis that I have animated in some way.

๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž!

๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ -.- quick edits -.- backgrounds -.- step by step -.- the Big save -.- recents -.- animated

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:00 am
๐“ ๐“ค๐“˜๐“’๐“š ๐“”๐““๐“˜๐“ฃ๐“ข

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

intro -.- ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ -.- backgrounds -.- step by step -.- the Big save -.- recents -.- animated

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:05 pm
๐“‘๐“๐“’๐“š๐“–๐“ก๐“ž๐“ค๐“๐““๐“ข

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

intro -.- quick edits -.- ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€๐‘”๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ -.- step by step -.- the Big save -.- recents -.- animated

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:55 pm
๐“ข๐“ฃ๐“”๐“Ÿ ๐“‘๐“จ ๐“ข๐“ฃ๐“”๐“Ÿ

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

intro -.- quick edits -.- backgrounds -.- ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“… ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“… -.- the Big save -.- recents -.- animated

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:09 am
๐“ฃ๐“—๐“” ๐“‘๐“˜๐“– ๐“ข๐“๐“ฅ๐“”

Avis completed since April 2014

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

intro -.- quick edits -.- backgrounds -.- step by step -.- ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ต๐’พ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ -.- recents -.- animated

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:43 pm
๐“ก๐“”๐“’๐“”๐“๐“ฃ๐“ข

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

intro -.- quick edits -.- backgrounds -.- step by step -.- the Big save -.- ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ -.- animated

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 pm
๐“๐“๐“˜๐“œ๐“๐“ฃ๐“”๐““
Animating avis is a lot more work than I really have time for, but I love them so much.

User Image User Image User Image

intro -.- quick edits -.- backgrounds -.- step by step -.- the Big save -.- recents -.- ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:36 pm
O_O Your avi's are GREAT! Ugh, I can learn from your use of cutters and backgrounds... you and Vixen have a knack for them!!!  

Minka Minami

Loving Wife

15,225 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:49 pm
SugarFrostedAngels
O_O Your avi's are GREAT! Ugh, I can learn from your use of cutters and backgrounds... you and Vixen have a knack for them!!!
emotion_kirakira Thank you~ Sometimes I do an awesome job with backgrounds, but, most of the time, I'm so lazy and done with my builds I can't handle all them layers. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:54 pm
inu_spike89
SugarFrostedAngels
emotion_kirakira Thank you~ Sometimes I do an awesome job with backgrounds, but, most of the time, I'm so lazy and done with my builds I can't handle all them layers. xD

I'm not sure I'd call you lazy..... have you seen your avatar lately????? It's gorgeous O_O  

Minka Minami

Loving Wife

15,225 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:56 pm
SugarFrostedAngels
inu_spike89
SugarFrostedAngels

I'm not sure I'd call you lazy..... have you seen your avatar lately????? It's gorgeous O_O
This one... *glare* Six tries. SIX. She'd get to the front of the closet, I'd see something else I'd want to use on her, then she'd go right back to the end of the line. I've been waiting months to actually show her. lmao crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:59 pm
inu_spike89
SugarFrostedAngels
inu_spike89
SugarFrostedAngels

This one... *glare* Six tries. SIX. She'd get to the front of the closet, I'd see something else I'd want to use on her, then she'd go right back to the end of the line. I've been waiting months to actually show her. lmao crying

Magnum Opus..... good things are meant to wait, anyway 3nodding It really worked out for it! It's hard to take your eyes off of it...... @_@  

Minka Minami

Loving Wife

15,225 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 pm
SugarFrostedAngels

Magnum Opus..... good things are meant to wait, anyway 3nodding It really worked out for it! It's hard to take your eyes off of it...... @_@
Hats off, she is kind of fabulous. lol xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:30 pm
inu_spike89
SugarFrostedAngels

KINDA?????? I'd say, um.... TOTALLY. You know it!!! *finger snaps*!  

Minka Minami

Loving Wife

15,225 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:45 pm
SugarFrostedAngels
inu_spike89
SugarFrostedAngels

KINDA?????? I'd say, um.... TOTALLY. You know it!!! *finger snaps*!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Closet~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff