• Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image

- Unoccupied -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:12 am
User Image
                                        tab location : Lera's office | status : single | mood : a lil' teasing | company : Gannon and his owl | outfit : going sleek | OOC : Oops, my hand just slipped. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Enter --

The walk towards Lera's office was mostly silent, though the court mage was smiling a little as the two finally arrived at the door close to the area. He picked up the key that he tucked close to his pants pocket and slid the metal into the knob. “Obviously, the musical performance set up by a group of wandering entertainers from the town. My father used to mentor them until they finished the training.” He was certain that his old man would be so proud of the accomplishment, though the silver-haired musician wasn't able to interact with them that much ever since he enrolled into the academy. Visitors had to be granted consent before they could enter the premises. The group's time for the festival performance would be limited, so him catching up to them would wait for another time.

When he opened the door, the lavishly furnished room greeted them with its splendor. Not to mention that it was complete with a library as well as a small fireplace in case the air outside would be chilly. But Lera wasn't intent on putting on the kindling any time soon since the weather was perfect for the occasion. He settled the case close to the grand piano, another prominent feature of his office, bending his body slightly to improve his posture. He then sat down on the cushioned seat, one elbow propped up on top, as he linked his hands under chin. The musician's eyes were locked on the own owner, voice as smooth as honey as he spoke the next words.

“Then after the sharing of the pie, heading out to your favorite spot in the forest, hmm? Your feathered friend can breathe through flying while we share each other's company. Maybe pick up some flowers and make crowns out of them? That will be lovely,” he somehow meant that to be a joke, but it would also be a half-truth. It would depend if the flowers grown there were bountiful and okay for the picking, as long as they wouldn't be poisonous.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:17 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon wasn’t surprised to hear that Lerato wanted to listen to the live music at the Festival – he was a musician after all. He had to admit that hearing some lively music was a nice idea and something that he had an interest in as well. Following Lerato into his office, Gannon marveled at the room. He’d only been invited inside Lerato’s office a handful of times, but each time he found something new that fascinated him. His own office was well kept, but Lerato’s was on another level.

Standing just inside the room, he waited for Lerato to place his clarinet case next to the piano. He’d expected his colleague to then head back toward the door, but instead he took a seat. Surprised by this, he wasn’t sure if he should take a seat as well. Deciding it was better just to stand, he looked to Lerato as he spoke. The look in his eyes was a bit teasing, and he wasn’t exactly sure why.

He was further surprised by Lerato’s suggestion of them walking through the forest together after attending the festival. He didn’t know where the notion of making flower crowns came from, but he was intrigued by the suggestion. <<’He’s flirting with you~.’>> Brageet teased lightly, clearly amused with where this interaction was going. Gannon found that he was a bit out of his league. Yes, he wasn’t a stranger to attractive men and women flirting with him, but he rarely knew how to handle it.

“I don’t believe I’ve ever made a flower crown.” He said honestly. Not really knowing what to say in response to Lerato and Brageet’s teasing. <<’Would this be considered a date?’>> It was hard to tell, at least for him. <<’I suspect that it could turn into one, depending on how things go…’>> She had a valid point. The only way to tell would be to see where things ended up. “But, I suppose it’s not too late to learn. Shall we go?” He said with a small smile. Today was turning into a very interesting event…

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : Lera's office | status : single | mood : a lil' teasing | company : Gannon and his owl | outfit : going sleek | OOC : Phew.

Lerato heard the confession loud and clear from Gannon that he hadn't tried making a flower crown himself. He hummed, feeling obviously perplexed. “I won't mind teaching that to you later. I know it's cheesy and all that, but it's an art that most people can enjoy, more so when they have to appreciate nature, especially for someone like you.” Luckily, the owl owner was one of them, considering that his introversion allowed him to enjoy places that were not mostly converged by people. At the words that indicated that they should get going, Lera stood up, the way being graceful. He tucked a section of his hair behind his ear.

“Definitely. Better enjoy the music while we can. I'm sure that it will be a spectacle to remember.” And his footsteps echoed as he departed to the door, waiting for Gannon to follow him. The door creaked when it moved with a push after the turn of the knob. And once they were both out of the office, he picked up the key, slipping it back into his pocket and ensuring that the room was locked for the entirety before sauntering away.

Sure enough, the pie date would be worth remembering, together with the flower crowns and whatever they would do next after that. He just couldn't wait, the tingling sensation of excitement spreading through his body.

-- Exit --

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:45 am
                                                        𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓪 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭
                                                        ╒══════════════════════════════════╕

--Enter--

Nova quietly opened Mr. Sanchez's office door. She knew he was teaching her class, but someone could be in there. After a quick glance around the room, she entered. It was circular, like her office, but was much bigger. He had probably requested this, since he he needed space for the grand piano and room for everything else. Books sat nearly on a shelf, and a cold fireplace nested in the wall. She figured the music teacher spent a lot of time playing the piano, so she set her note there. After making sure it was visible, she left, heading out to the training grounds.

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Lerato's Office
                                                        𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: No One
                                                        𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Training Outfit
                                                        𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Anxious
                                                        𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A note to Lerato.
                                                        𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:11 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : his office | status : taken | mood : tired | company : no one | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots (but different colors this time) | OOC :

-- Enter --

After using the key to unlock the door to his office, Lerato closed the door and locked it once again before placing the papers on top of his desk. It had been a long day of classes, so he deserved a little rest before checking the works, though his eyes then scanned the note that was on the desk earlier before he arrived. Curious, he picked it up, reading it to see who was the sender. It turned out that there was someone else finally taking in to become the professor for Elementors and it induced a small smile on his face. That was one way to lighten up the load, though he also took notice of the name at the end of the message. Now he was curious, considering that he had to yet meet the figure in person since he hadn't heard of that name until now.

And after he kept the note inside the drawer, the court mage sat down on the chair, sighing in relief, before leaning close at the back, ready to nap. That way, he would get energized before the task would begin once he would rouse from the short slumber.

Quote:

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image
                                        tab location Sera's office -> his own office (time skip) | status : single and unavailable | mood : a bit too reluctant -> busy, but a bit distracted (time skip) | company : Kayne, Serapina -> no one (time skip) | outfit : casual winter, hair ponytailed (time skip) | profile: : x | OOC :

-- Prior to Time Skip --

Normally, Lerato would like to brush it off since he doesn't feel like he wanted to talk too much, but it would be rude to just reject her offer her help, more so when her hand overlapping his own was warm, a partial relief from the cold weather outside. All he could manage was a nod; a journal would be a way to express his own feelings and it would somehow help him. Keeping emotions bottled up in a long run would never be good at all. When he stared back at the advisor, there was a sliver of relief within those mostly clouded orbs.

"Wouldn't hurt to give it a try... I guess."

-- Time Skip --

His current company after the time yesterday at Sera's office was his clarinet, playing another song but this time a different composition. It didn't help that the weather outside was as if it matched his current mood, so he was stuck alone on his office for the time being. When he was done playing, his lips left the mouthpiece, his eyes gazing at the sky that was still obscured alongside the chilly air, lively in a slightly exasperating way. Lerato sighed; there was no way that he could continue practicing while still in that state. That was when he remembered about Sera's advice and kept the clarinet inside its case, closing it before heading to his desk.

The court mage opened up the drawer, retrieved his notebook and pen, and began to write, pouring all his current thoughts into the first page. Right now, it was a secret best reserved for himself.

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image
                                        tab location: his office | status : single and unavailable | mood : focused | company : Thanya | outfit : doublet blue, hair trimmed short | profile: : x | OOC :

-- Enter --

The walk to the office was mostly quiet except for the female's soft humming. Lerato had a guess that she was used to that habit, but that commentary would be pushed aside since the interview was something that occupied most of his mind. After opening the door with his key, he gestured the young female to a couch to make herself comfortable. Sadly, unlike the strawberries for Gannon and Brageet, there was no treat for the female shifter; the possible lunch after the interview may come as compensation for having to trouble her with the need to head to his office for the interview. Lerato then sat down on the chair near his desk, having to pick up a writing instrument together with some notes.

"So, ummm... Ms. Thanya, correct? Tell me more about your place of origin, as well as the full detail of your raiment. It's best that you provide the complete information about your abilities,” Lerato spoke, having the papers ready in case there will be useful findings. Last time, there was an explosion caused by Tess, her raiment triggered by contact with metallic objects, though sadly, there was insufficient data in her records, another reason why the students nearby were caught in the crossfire and a few ended up being injured because of that. As punishment, Tess was excluded from the Gala, but eventually, the student left the school eventually because of personal reasons. It wouldn't entirely change the fact that the damage was already done.

Quote:

Kowsauni

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:24 am
THANYA KAMSING
A New Arrival

User Image

[ -Thanya Enters Lerato's office- ]

Thanya sits on the couch as directed by Lerato and quickly makes herself comfortable. The plush surface was far more comfortable then the tree branch she had slept on last night and she immediately began to feel a little sleepy. Her attention was immediately drawn to the book shelf lining the walls filled with books. It was more books then she had ever seen in one place and it far surpassed the paltry collection she had manged to collect from traders who passed her village. She couldn't help but imagine reading all those books on this nice comfy couch with a bowl of strawberries by at her side, munching and reading until sleep finally claimed her.

Thanya was quickly drawn from her daydream by the question asked by Lerato in which she would reply. "Oh, yes, my name is Thanya, Thanya Kamsing. I come from the lands of Mistun. My tribe lives in a treetop village deep in the jungles there. When I was a child a man by the name of Elijah visited my people and left us books that taught us how to read and of the world. That is how we came to know of this academy and why I was sent here to study. The man named Elijah said he was the head librarian here and I hope that is still the case. I would like to meet him again. As for my raiment well, I am a shifter. I can transform into a creature known to my people as a Binturong, but I have also heard people call it a Bearcat. I can transform parts of my body into this creature as well but after about an hour or so I start to get a headache. Oh, I also can sort of channel the abilities of the Binturong in my human form but it's only about half as effective as when I fully shift...would you like to see me shift now?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:50 pm
User Image
                                        tab location: his office | status : single and unavailable | mood : focused, though a bit too paranoid | company : Thanya | outfit : doublet blue, hair trimmed short | profile: : x | OOC :

Lerato listened intently to the explanation spoken by Thanya, taking some crucial notes about her place of origin alongside her abilities as a shifter. The bearcat was one plausible animal in the list considering that shifters usually took form of creatures living on land, though some water-based creatures like the crocodile were a special case. At the offer of the showcase, that was when the court mage had to ponder; the display must be done safely to avoid any potential disasater.
                                        "It depends on how big you can become when you shift. If you want, then we can have demonstration of your abilities elsewhere. My office is quite a precious area for my business, and safety is a must here in this academy.” He then cleared his throat. "Pardon me; there was an incident before, an explosion that endangered several students, partially because we were insufficiently informed. I will still like to see what you can do as as a shifter, as part of the growing experience as a student, nonetheless.”

Indeed, he sounded a bit too paranoid on that one, but the female could make a compromise elsewhere. What mattered was that both must be on the same page.

Quote:

Kowsauni

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:53 am
THANYA KAMSING
A New Arrival

User Image

Thanya was a bit surprised by Lerato's concern but then she realized most people outside of Mistun had probably never seen a binturong before. "I don't think it would be a problem mister. When I shift I'm only about half the size I am now, minus my tail." Thanya would wave her prehensile tail around for a moement. "This tail makes up about half my length in binturong form. Quite handy for climbing and holding onto branches. We can still go somewhere else if you like for me to shift though."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:43 am
User Image
                                        tab location: his office | status : single and unavailable | mood : focused, though a bit too paranoid | company : Thanya | outfit : doublet blue, hair trimmed short | profile: : x | OOC :

Lerato was initially relieved about that, to say the least, and he saw the tail being displayed. It was actually his first time seeing it in real life. "That's quite impressive, your animal being attuned to the forest and all,” he spoke, taking another set of notes regarding her abilities. "So you mentioned that Elijah is the one visiting the forest to impart knowledge to you and your fellow people, correct? He is actually one of the faculty members in this academy, being the head librarian. When you become a student, you'll meet more aside from me, Elijah and Gannon. I suggest that you also meet your Knit professor, Mr. Ven Ackerman, also the head teacher, if the schedule permits, as he is currently occupied with his own personal matters. Plus, there is the lovely advisor, Ms. Seraphina Weston. Quite a patient lady.” And before he could get lost with the introductions, he went along with the other step, the perfect location for Thanya to demonstrate her abilities.

"We do have the training grounds located within this academy, but there's also the combat arena in case there is the need for dueling as part of the practical application of one's abilities. Feel free to pick,” he spoke, brushing a section of his hair behind his ear. Because of his new look, the length of the strands framing his face wasn't as the same as before.

Quote:

Kowsauni

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:24 pm
THANYA KAMSING
A New Arrival

User Image

"Oh, thank goodness!" Thanya would exclaim after learning that Elijah was still the librarian here at the academy. She would jump off the couvh to her feet. "I know it has been years but I wonder if he still will remember me. I'll have to go see him!" Thanya then remembered why she was here. "...after I show you my shifter form. I'd, uh, prefer the training grounds to the arena, please. I don't like fighting unless I have to. You can show me the way right? I don't really know my way around here yet."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:28 am
User Image
                                        tab location: his office | status : single and unavailable | mood : focused, and mostly pleased | company : Thanya | outfit : doublet blue, hair trimmed short | profile: : x | OOC :

The court mage's nod was slow, though there was the smile on his face; Thanya was quite an excited girl. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, Thanya, but again, we'll see what we can do once the schedule permits.” At the choice of place for demonstration, that was when Lerato thought of something apart from the upcoming activity. "Very well, but after this, I'll let you have lunch with me and even have a sample of my clarinet music. I believe that even those who live in the forest know their way for being creative with art and music, so feel free to share a bit more if your Mistunian culture. That is, if you won't mind.” After all, he shouldn't coerce her unless she's willing to do so.

He then stood up, closing his notebook beforehand. "I'll show you the way to the training grounds. Just stay close, alright? The locations can be tricky,” he commented before straightening the collar of his shirt and then leaving the office, allowing her to vacate as well before locking the door and heading to the training grounds. And once everything for the day was done for, she would be allowed to leave the academy and do as she would please afterwards. That would mean another entry to be included in his journal.

-- Exit before Day Flip --

Quote:

Kowsauni

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:31 am
THANYA KAMSING
A New Arrival

User Image

Thanya looks a little sad at hearing she couldn't meet Elijah just yet but it was quickly replaced by excitement at Lerato's next words. "Oh, I have never seen a clarinet before. I'd love to hear what it sounds like. Back home we mostly sing to pass down the traditions of our people but we do have a few musical instruments, I'd be happy to talk to you about it."

Thanya picks up her sack of belongings with her prehensile tail and follows Lerato out of his office, humming quietly to herself as usual. This day was turning out to be everything she had hoped for. Whats more, it would not be long now until she had a decent meal and that was definitely something to look forward to.

[ -Thanya exits Lerato's office- ]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas