Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
New country song by Shania Twain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 am
Not sure if anyone even goes to this guild anymore but showing you guys that I love this new wonderful country song by the great Shania Twain. It's called Hold me. It sounds great. I may listen to country more often now cuz it's way better than the s**t a** rap coming out now. Feels like we're in 2007 again. I mean "humble" "I'm the one" and the shitty song by dj Khalid that ripped off Santana smooth? Fuxking joke. So this song could save pop music. That and Kesha.

https://youtu.be/nMnjs57DD1o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:21 am
Cmon it's country music the safest genre to listen to. I'm not false leading you guys to awful pop music. It's not. It's country. You guys have nothing to worry about. mad  

Anaya the Bee

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:26 am
Weird  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:33 pm
Shikume
Weird
least you don't have a 565 dollar electric bill this month. For a tiny a** mobile home. It is 565 this month, July was 281 and June was 155, and May was 93. It's doubled ever since we moved into this mobile home area. It's bulshit. Blaines ginna call pnm and he refuses to pay that much especially since I've had to suppert him and pay rent cuz he's unemployed. But this is unacceptable. He and me will not pay it. It's fraud. 565 is like my parents house pay. So we're scared it will be almost 1000 next month which is unacceptable and is grounds for moving out. I miss the swamp coolers at challenger where back in April we were forced to vacate cuz the house was being forclosed. Ever since we moved here our electric bill has doubled and now we are pissed. At challenger we never had electric bills go any higher than 120 in summer. But 565 is fraud. Fick pnm. This is grounds for moving out.  

Anaya the Bee

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:18 am
Anaya the Bee
Shikume
Weird
least you don't have a 565 dollar electric bill this month. For a tiny a** mobile home. It is 565 this month, July was 281 and June was 155, and May was 93. It's doubled ever since we moved into this mobile home area. It's bulshit. Blaines ginna call pnm and he refuses to pay that much especially since I've had to suppert him and pay rent cuz he's unemployed. But this is unacceptable. He and me will not pay it. It's fraud. 565 is like my parents house pay. So we're scared it will be almost 1000 next month which is unacceptable and is grounds for moving out. I miss the swamp coolers at challenger where back in April we were forced to vacate cuz the house was being forclosed. Ever since we moved here our electric bill has doubled and now we are pissed. At challenger we never had electric bills go any higher than 120 in summer. But 565 is fraud. Fick pnm. This is grounds for moving out.
That is rather high, well I wish you guys luck on talking to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:07 pm
Stupid a** Rogue anayami thiught a few years ago that my obsession with vision in such would happen again. This was in like 2013 14 ish. So much for that.

Now it's all about ice b***h Dr Pepper and "my bank account". And don't forget I'm "young dumb and broke".  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:10 pm
Yeah my vision obsession, it's gone for good due to rap music. It's awful. It's Never gonna come anytime soon.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games