Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply The Tales Series Guild
Tales of the Rays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rays?
  RAAAAAAYS!
  Ehh?
  Maybe when I get a mobile device. -_-
  Shoulda been Radiant Mythology 2-3.
  Playable
View Results

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:20 pm
Azura Cantarella

GET HYPE!

I've been focusing on the party members that I really want to use (the main duo, Jade, Edna, Elize, Yuri, etc.), but I'm still running a bit low at the moment. Also, I keep on getting non-banner-related Mirrages. I actually rolled a Yuri recently. I would switch my avatar over to that one, but I leveled my Edna mirrage up (and I like Edna), so I'll let it be.

By the way, isn't it strange that a big crossover game would promote using single-game setups in your parties? Anima's weird, though I like how some apply across worlds (was it Yuri and Repede who share an Anima with the Eternia characters?).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:10 pm
So, the plot thickens! Seen the new chapter lately? And Reid and Farah enter the scene!

The recent update also dropped quite the generosity bomb! I was bummed about not being able to get all of Jade's weapons, but they made a Turtlez shop where you can buy one copy of all event characters' weapons with Prisms! The last piece of my collection now is the Thundercrash Spear, and I can also aim for Tear's AoE heal!

Kind of odd there aren't sections for the past Xillia and Zestiria events, though. I hope they get added soon.

Also, with the addition of Sub-Stories (which should really be named Skits), we're getting the crossover Tales interactions we've been wanting to see! biggrin

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:51 am
I actually ended up getting more duplicate Jade weapons than I needed, so he'll be pretty beefy for a while.

I keep on trying to catch up with the story, only to encounter more events! Aah! At least I have Overray now.

Anyway, yeah. The skits are pretty great, if short. That element of crossover interaction was largely missing before.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:15 pm
So! According to the order of chapters, it looks like our boy Roy Lloyd is up next! biggrin I just gotta have his special Mirrage, man. The art has Kratos in it!!!

I've been mostly saving since the end of the Abyss event. The 50-gem-once-a-day pulls are kind of tempting, though, and I did them for about a week. XD;; It's pretty nice that they implemented daily quests that give 70!

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:33 pm
I've been trying to get some better weapons for my guy Ix, so I haven't been saving, alas.

Lloyd/semi-Kratos hype, though! I ought to catch up on the main story. These events have been slowing me down.

Also, looks like a Kanonno is coming up after Velvet. Neat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:52 pm
Just as I use a bunch of gems to get stuff for Kanonno, I find out that Kratos may be getting into the game. Aah!  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:47 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Just as I use a bunch of gems to get stuff for Kanonno, I find out that Kratos may be getting into the game. Aah!

Ohhh man I'm in the same boat. Only I went all in trying to get her Mirrage (and failing) because a blue anima gacha Mirrage is the only kind I didn't have. lol

I'm willing to spend some, but $74 for only two x10 pulls is too much.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:32 pm
Azura Cantarella
Evilweirdo 0

Ohhh man I'm in the same boat. Only I went all in trying to get her Mirrage (and failing) because a blue anima gacha Mirrage is the only kind I didn't have. lol

I'm willing to spend some, but $74 for only two x10 pulls is too much.

I didn't get her Mirrage either, and it turns out you can't recruit her through story chapters yet.

At least I have another 2000 built up!  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Tales Series Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash