Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
The Only Reason...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you care?!
Of course I do, senpai!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No, you scumbag. Get lost.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kaaaaaaaaaa....Meeeeeee....Haaaaa....Meeeeee....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
I think we're done here.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:45 pm
The only reason I'm popping in on Gaia is this guild. You should all feel special. Not really. This really isn't a worth while announcement. Funky will probably smite me for it, but hey, I've had a good run.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:15 am
A SMITING UPON YOU!

Nah I throw random topics out there all the time haha. It's the only reason I pop on too razz I'm glad it still has a couple of people who check back! Makes it kinda special <3

Out of curiosity though, if I were to smite you, what would you prefer? Smiting by alligator pit? Or smiting by traditional-style fox hunt where you play the role of the fox?  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Tryst_Darkheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:40 am
Funkyblueeyes
A SMITING UPON YOU!

Nah I throw random topics out there all the time haha. It's the only reason I pop on too razz I'm glad it still has a couple of people who check back! Makes it kinda special <3

Out of curiosity though, if I were to smite you, what would you prefer? Smiting by alligator pit? Or smiting by traditional-style fox hunt where you play the role of the fox?
If I may be so bold madam, might I suggest a good old fashioned Zues style smiting. Lightning bolt. Short, simple and to the point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 pm
Tryst_Darkheart
Funkyblueeyes
A SMITING UPON YOU!

If I may be so bold madam, might I suggest a good old fashioned Zues style smiting. Lightning bolt. Short, simple and to the point.

Simple. Elegant. I like it.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:26 am
Funkyblueeyes
Tryst_Darkheart
Funkyblueeyes
A SMITING UPON YOU!

Simple. Elegant. I like it.

...BORING!!!!!
How about sending me back in time to the age of the dinosaurs! You land me in the hunting grounds of a pack of Utahraptors and the only portal home is across the field. Either I make it, or I don't. Add some spice to this, I get through the portal only to land in a pool full of sharks...WITH MACHINE GUNS!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:08 pm
lool i like the energy User Image  

MinnieMixie
Crew

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out