[FIN] Playing Pretend Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:13 pm
"Yes, for the better." In spite of everything that had happened there was not a moment's hesitation before Zevran replied and not a hint of doubt in his voice.

He did pause then for a few moments before he gave another amused huff and continued; "Ah, and I do not know what else to say again. You are a terrible thief you know, robbing me of my words. You should be punished but alas I am too tired to do so. I will have to remember and save it up for another time, no?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:26 am
A warm smile curved his lips, but it promptly morphed to a bright grin. "Aha, in that case wouldn't I be a good thief, since I'm so successful at stealing your words? A terrible, good thief. I'm also excellent at stealing kisses," he added as he pressed a soft kiss to Zevran's forehead. "And ohh yes, I'm absolutely up for receiving any and all of my punishments at once when you're up for dishing them out, yes. For now though, how d'you feel about sleep?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:44 am
"A terrible, wonderful, good, awful thief," Zevran agreed with elaboration and a gentle tweak to Abel's ear. "As for sleep... Yes. I am quite tired. I would like to use that hottub, but perhaps in the morning?" He rather wanted to clean his teeth before sleeping but the idea of getting up again, going to the bathroom, standing at the sink was simply overwhelming right now. He would do until morning. "And you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 pm
Abel chuckled a bit, his grin softening to a happy smile. "Mmh, a morning soak in the hottub sounds like an excellent idea, sweetheart. I also think sleep's a good idea now, I'm tired too," he admitted as his hand slipped away from his love's arm so he could grab the blanket and pull it over the both of them, though he spent a minute making sure it was properly covering his boyfriend. It wasn't ideal nor was it the most practical - no, that'd be getting up and changing into something more suitable and then actually getting underneath the blankets more fully - but he had a sneaking suspicion Zev didn't really have the energy to do any of that at the moment.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:28 pm
As Abel pulled the blanket over them Zevran shifted and squirmed around until he managed to get his jeans off, which he promptly kicked over the side of the bed. "In the morning," he agreed as he settled his head on Abel's shoulder again and waited for the pain in his chest to subside back to the level he was accustomed to at the moment with the meds. "Maybe we can go down onto the beach? Sit somewhere and watch the sea?" he added after a few moments. "I would like that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm
The taller blond waited patiently for Zevran to finish adjusting his clothing right onto the floor, then held him nice and close as he pressed a soft, fond kiss to the top of his head and pulled the blanket over him a little more snugly. "Sitting on the beach for a while sounds lovely, we can definitely do that. I'd also like to set up a surprise for you tomorrow, perhaps before or after lunch? I think you'll enjoy it."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:49 pm
"A surprise?" Zevran chuckled briefly. "Ah, you know how I love surprises. I love your surprises best. And you." There was too much to think about, the coin still grasped in his hand weighed down on his soul - such as it was - but for now he was tired and so he would sleep. He could agonize of being a monster more when he had the energy to do so, one had to be practical about this sort of thing.

"Goodnight, mi amor."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:19 pm
"I know and I love all of those things, almost as much as I love you," he said with a soft sigh. "Good night cariƱo."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out