The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
Dives in through a window

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you oversleep more often or wake up too early?
  Oversleep
  Undersleep
View Results

interrodang

Anxious GO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:55 am
I think the last time I logged in was like 2014? I own a condo now, what's uppppp, LSG  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:01 am
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO GAIA'S ECONOMY?

I just got 1m gold from some random bullshit!?!  

interrodang

Anxious GO

Zelkiiro

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 pm
Shhhhhhh we're playing cemetery.

Or at least, I think we are. Everyone appears to be dead, and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:09 pm
Zelkiiro
Shhhhhhh we're playing cemetery.

Or at least, I think we are. Everyone appears to be dead, and whatnot.

Oooh I like this game. emotion_zombie  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:04 am
Okay well, long story short... *takes a deep breath*

Gaia introduced gold RIGs which ******** the economy right up the a**
so now instead of expensive s**t being worth millions, they're worth BILLIONS and like not just 2 or 3 billion like OVER A 100 BILLION
especially for s**t you gotta buy with actual factual moneys and the GCshop isn't the only shop for said moneys anymore either
they've since added Mecha Neko which used to be exclusive anime s**t for Amurikuns but now has "cheaper" stuff for e'rryone
Rococo which had unique items but now just sells limited quantity s**t from the GCshop from six months prior 'cuz they can do that now
Club Verge which had s**t for WAY TOO MUCH MONEY and people bitched and moaned and rightly so 'cuz ******** having to pay 100+ dollars on something
like seriously ******** you who would drop that kind of cash on a ******** single pose item
so they realized that was ******** stupid and no one was buying s**t from there so they decided to close the store
BUT THEN THEY OPEN UP A NEW STORE to replace it where you have to sign up for an "angel subscription" to buy s**t from it
it's that tiny pink wing over by the spot that shows how many geegees and GC y'all got
so that's why gold is ******** worthless now and the daily chance carts drop millions of geegees like it's no big dee

*GASPS*

... whew... oh and then I guess the reason the LSG is dead is 'cuz of school and work and life.
I still log in e'rryday and post free item grants when they arise.

ALSO HI!!! I remember you! Congrats on the condo! Condo Lyfe~☆

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:21 pm
Wisdom Chyck
Okay well, long story short... *takes a deep breath*

Gaia introduced gold RIGs which ******** the economy right up the a**
so now instead of expensive s**t being worth millions, they're worth BILLIONS and like not just 2 or 3 billion like OVER A 100 BILLION
especially for s**t you gotta buy with actual factual moneys and the GCshop isn't the only shop for said moneys anymore either
they've since added Mecha Neko which used to be exclusive anime s**t for Amurikuns but now has "cheaper" stuff for e'rryone
Rococo which had unique items but now just sells limited quantity s**t from the GCshop from six months prior 'cuz they can do that now
Club Verge which had s**t for WAY TOO MUCH MONEY and people bitched and moaned and rightly so 'cuz ******** having to pay 100+ dollars on something
like seriously ******** you who would drop that kind of cash on a ******** single pose item
so they realized that was ******** stupid and no one was buying s**t from there so they decided to close the store
BUT THEN THEY OPEN UP A NEW STORE to replace it where you have to sign up for an "angel subscription" to buy s**t from it
it's that tiny pink wing over by the spot that shows how many geegees and GC y'all got
so that's why gold is ******** worthless now and the daily chance carts drop millions of geegees like it's no big dee

*GASPS*

... whew... oh and then I guess the reason the LSG is dead is 'cuz of school and work and life.
I still log in e'rryday and post free item grants when they arise.

ALSO HI!!! I remember you! Congrats on the condo! Condo Lyfe~☆

Oh, I had also been wondering what had happened with the gold situation, just never asked. Good to know!

Also, hello! I remember you @Analgator

irisdolly

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:54 am
I remember you.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items