PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:32 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image
Name: Kasey Timbell
Nickname: Kay
Birthday: November 9th
Height: 5'2"
Personal Traits: Easy-going, Fun, and Smart
Background: My parents divorced when I was ten. Both got remarried. I have one sibling, an older brother who is 24 and we are as close as can be. I live with my mom and her husband and it's pretty nice. I had a really sexually abusive ex just over a year ago. My boyfriend doesn't know much about him, it's not easy to talk about obviously but I'm letting it impact our relationship so I guess I gotta let him know really what happened... I enjoy drawing, dancing, and cooking. I love to read and do math, so much actually that I was to go to college for medical billing and coding. I'm excited about my relationship with (XXXX), it's not been long but he is the best.

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:10 pm
User Image User Image

name: andrew levi wilder
nickname: "andy", although he hates it when people call him that.
birthday: august 12th
height: 6'3"
personal traits: headstrong, perceptive, stubborn, compulsive and protective
background: tbd

The Nerdy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:23 pm
midnight-tok3r
OOC: I'm literally so excited!

Kasey woke up around 7:30 in the morning to her alarm. The dim morning light shined through her curtains and she grabs her phone and sent Andrew a text : Good morning dear, I hope you have a great day. I look forward to seeing you this evening xoxo . Kasey just brushed her hair out because it was naturally straight and only put light make up on. She drug through her closet until finding her cute shirt with an elephant on it, a burgundy cardigan, and a pair of jeans. She slide into a pair of brown sandals. She ran downstairs and grabbed a slice of toast and her keys then headed to school.

Walking through the doors, Kay had a smile of excitement on her face. She felt as though this year was going to be a change for the better. She had her best friends by her side, a gentleman her adored and who adored her as well, and was ready to take this final year on. She began to organize her new locker, waiting for her best friend Ashley to walk in so they could catch up throughout the day. When they finally bumped into each other the pair walked to their first class. Kay's friend was grilling her on this new mysterious summer romance she has been having. As they walked into the classroom Kasey smiled and said," Girl let me tell you! These past 3 months with him have felt like heaven. He is so sweet and mature and compassionate. And get this! We can actually hold a conversation!" Kasey's friend Ashley laughed "Unlike like the jerk you dated a while back. Kasey was too much in a daze thinking about Andrew to really process what Ashley said.  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image
                                      He forgot how much he dreaded waking up this early.

It was a Monday morning. First day of the start of a brand new school year, only this time around Mr. Andrew Wilder would be teaching at a different school - which had without a doubt been the toughest transition of his teaching career. He'd adored his students. Well, most of them.

Alright, three. He'd tolerated three of his students. And that was because the remainder of them were disrespectful, lazy dickheads that were going absolutely no where in life. He liked to think that he was a patient and understanding person, though with today's youth it was just...it was ******** impossible. Made him glad that he didn't have kids of his own. The only teenager he could stand was a little someone named Kasey Timbell. At times, she made it hard to believe that she was only seventeen years old. The girl was wise beyond her years, that went without saying, and she proved it time and time again. They'd met at the local coffee shop one sunny June day, and to this day three months later he could still remember what she had been wearing and how utterly gorgeous she'd looked.

Before long, Andrew was taking long, confident strides towards his classroom with his briefcase in hand. Almost instinctively, the obnoxious freshmen that crowded the hallways fell silent and dodged out of his way. A reaction that he'd honestly grown accustomed to since he entered the teaching world. He didn't look like the average, stereotypical teacher. Nor did he dress like one.

Realizing that he'd forgotten to check his phone at home, Andrew fished it out from his back pocket as he continued down the hallway. Half a smile touched his lips in response, and he sent off a quick reply just as he entered the classroom. 'Looking forward to seeing you, too, darlin'. Have a good day at school.' With that, he shoved his phone back into his pocket and headed over to his desk where he set his briefcase down and picked up the attendance clipboard. "Alright, everyone, let's settle down," he said aloud, moving around to sit on the front edge of his desk. Mostly everyone complied, except for a couple in the back who were too caught up in their own conversation to regard what he'd said. Andrew sighed deeply and crossed his arms over his chest, letting his hard gaze settle on the two as he patiently waited for them to quiet down.

They eventually took notice of him, and with a wink and a smile of satisfaction he went on. "My name is Mr. Wilder, and I will be your twelfth grade history teacher this year. I'll start off by taking attendance, and when I call your name, I expect you to state your name so that everyone knows how to pronounce it, followed by four facts about yourself," he finished, though when all he got were groans and exaggerated sighs, he chuckled in amusement. "I know, I know. I hate it, too. But it's mandatory and there's nothing I can do about it." He stated simply before moving onto the attendance.

It was when he got to a rather...unexpected name, that he had to pause and swallow the lump that developed in his throat. ********. No way. There was no way in hell that this was happening right now. "Kasey Timbell?" He called, and slowly lifted his eyes to scan the room.

OOC ; outfit || theme song

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:33 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

Kasey was looking around the class at the students after the bell rang. She wasn't really paying attention to the teacher just because she wanted to check everyone else out first. Kay saw her ex's face and signed a little bit, deciding to see who the other students were was worthless. The teen looked out the window thinking the voice her of her teacher sounded familiar but not sure from where until she heard her name be called.
Oh my god...It's Andrew! Kasey thought as she looked at him with wide eyes.Kay swallowed hard feeling a bit of panic. " Um, I'm Kasey, can call me Kay though...Four facts, Well.. I'm really close with my older brother. I absolutely love to cook. I'm a firm believer in people get what they deserve and I don't take any immature bullshit" Kasey said before sitting down. It wasn't but a few seconds after the when her ex laughed.

She looked over at her ex, Austin. He always had something up his sleeve. Kasey put her hands out a shrugged like she was asking what. Austin smirked and said " May not take no s**t but you sure take this d**k when I want" Kasey rolled her eyes at his response.The teen ran her hands threw her hair. He didn't deserve her attention let alone a response. Kay looked up at Andrew though, knowing how protective he was she prayed he didn't do anything or say anything out of the normal teacher saying.

It was too early in the morning still to be dealing with Austin, and now Andrew is also her teacher. Kasey was struck with sadness because she always had a heart for what's best for other people. She remembers last year how a teacher ended up in jail and a registered sex offender because he was dating a student. Kasey couldn't imagine destroying Andrew's life like that, she cared too much for him to risk being his downfall.

Theme Song Current Outfit

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:57 am
User Image
                                      Well, he had to smirk at that. "I appreciate the honesty, Miss Timbell, but let's watch the mouth next time." This was a school setting, and as much as he loved that little potty mouth of hers - profanity would never be allowed in his classroom. Andrew licked his lips and watched as Kasey took her seat once more. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad. All they really had to do was maintain the normal teacher/student dynamic during school hours, and be heedful of their whereabouts outside of school. The last thing he needed was being caught by another student and facing potential charges. Just wasn't his cup of tea. The man was prepared to move on, although that was when some kid piped up with what was meant to be a clever remark.

Punk kid. The ******** was that even supposed to mean anyway? "Charming," he said coldly, eliciting a few giggles from within the room that Andrew didn't care to acknowledge. "Speak out of turn again, kid, and you'll find yourself in the principal's office." There was no such thing as an 'idle threat' in Mr. Wilder's classroom, and the students of this school would find that out soon enough. Though he aimed to be the best teacher he could be - he most definitely wasn't a pushover that let nasty comments just slip by. And he had a strong feeling that this kid in particular had a lot more where that one came from.

Once that had been dealt with, Andrew smoothed a hand over his beard in slight annoyance and continued his way down the list. It turned out to be nice, getting to know a little about each of his students. None of which had been as brutally honest as Kasey. They stuck to the innocent things - the different kinds of pets they owned, their career aspirations, their hobbies. He was about to move onto the course outline, when one of the girls shot her hand up requesting that he tell them a little about himself. "What would you like to know?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest. "Well, how old are you?" The same girl asked, bubbling with curiosity. "That's it? That's all you got? Come on, dig deeper. Ask me something meaningful." Another hand shot up, and with a smirk he pointed to that girl.

"Did you always want to be a History teacher?" The blonde asked, and he paused a moment to think and sighed. "Not always, no. When I was a kid, I had a family friend who worked as a bail bond enforcement agent. Commonly known as a bounty hunter. I got this absurd idea that this was the kind of work I wanted to pursue, so I started practising martial arts. Now that I'm a teacher, well - now I just practise for the sheer enjoyment of it." He was getting off topic, thus provoking more questions that he answered to the best of his ability.

The Nerdy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:19 am
midnight-tok3r

User Image

Kasey smiled when she was told to watch her mouth and Austin getting threatened was pretty nice too. The teen rubbed her face, knowing that Andrew didn't fully understand what Austin meant or who he is really. That was her fault though, she never gave him a name or exactly what happened either. Kasey had only told Andrew she had an abusive ex before him and it seriously messed her up. She began to ponder when to attempt to explain the situation to him- she could do it after class and easily avoid a fight with Austin. Or she could wait until tonight when her mind may be a little more clear but allows the risk of her getting in trouble.

She watched as he smoothed out his beard and day dreamed a little bit about some of the summer memories they've had thus far. Kasey knew she adored Andrew, not only because of how attractive he is but the way he carries himself and cares for other people. As everyone asked Andrew questions, Kay leaned back crossing her arms over her chest. These students had narrow minds and asked questions that someone asks on a first encounter when they're trying to be friend. Kasey had asked him more serious questions on their first date.

Suddenly a small smile came across her face as a question she had been itching to ask him popped into her mind. "Who or what do you believe you get your personal traits from and why? Kay asked knowing there where all but a few minutes left in class. She leaned on her desk, supporting her head with her head and waiting for his response.

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image
                                      When Andrew saw Kasey's hand go up, he let her speak and had to ponder the question for a moment. Who or what helped shape his personality and how. "My pops," he answered, realizing the truth in his words. "I don't remember much about my childhood, but one thing I do remember is the day my mom came to me and said planes had crashed into the Twin Towers. I was about fourteen at the time, and my father worked in one of the buildings." He paused, setting his clipboard aside. "We hadn't heard from him or anything about his whereabouts. For the next couple of days, I thought my mom was just hiding the bad news from me: that he wasn't ever coming home."

"But, a blessing was granted to our family. He returned after a few days of no sleep and I remember he had a strong scent of smoke about him. He was one of the lucky ones to survive 9/11, and we came to learn that he'd spent his time rescuing others from the fallen buildings." He smiled warmly, realizing then that he'd never thought to tell Kasey this story before. "That was the day I learned the importance of family, how precious life is and that it can all be taken away from you at any given moment. My dad and I were inseparable after that, and I know that without him and his guidance, I wouldn't be the man I am today." He finished, hoping that was enough to satisfy the girl for now.

The girls in the class seemed to be in a daze as they stared at him all dreamily, and he saw a few more hands shoot up just as the bell rung. s**t, had it already been an hour and twenty? He guessed they would just have to go over the course outline tomorrow. "Alright, get to class." He smirked and moved off his desk to stand up straight, stretching idly and popping a few things that had gone stiff during his time sitting down. He turned around to face his desk and started to sort out some things while the students erupted from their seats and evacuated the room.

The Nerdy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:21 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

Kasey leaned back when Andrew began to explain, smiling because this was the first of her hearing about this. She was about to say something right when the bell rang for the class to change. Kay got a piece of notebook paper out and scribble on it, 'Thank you for being open...I'll tell you about that kid tonight xo'. She folded it up then grabbed her things. When Kasey walked by his desk she slide it there discretely and disappeared into the crowd.

The teen headed to her next class-gym. She was not amused about having to take the course but understood why. It was mainly to learn self defense. Kay already knew a self defense after taking classes after school to learn. She changed into her gym clothes of choice. Due to it being an all girl class they where allowed to wear practically whatever. Some girls wore running shorts and sports bra while others wore hoodies and tights. Kasey worked out a few times a week and was toned and confident with her body therefore didn't feel the need to show it off or hide it.

Kasey sat down next to her friend who continued to ask questions about Andrew,"Has he meet your family? How much older is he? What's the base of your relationship? Have you two slept together yet?" Kay laughed her her friend rambling off her questions. She and Kasey had been best friend since first grade and were also planning on going to the same college as well.
They tell each other everything, no holding back. Ashley was also Kasey's biggest support when all the drama last year went down with her ex, proving she would always have her back.

" Let's see. He hasn't met my family but they've heard a lot about him and are excited to meet him. He is like..11 almost 12 years older than me. I feel like the foundation of our relationship lies with how we met. He was so taken back by me, I had just rolled out of bed put jeans on and went to the coffee shop to read. So I guess it would have to come down to just how we work together so well. As for sleeping together...well that's not happened." Kasey sighed looking around and bit her lip. She knew why it's not happened, it was really up to her and she just kept saying she wasn't ready,
which isn't a lie but it's not the full truth either. "The tension is building and we have had that conversation on more than one occasion. I want to but I just can't bring myself to. I guess I'm scared to be so vulnerable because Austin took advantage of it..." Kay told her friend softly, trailing her sentence off because she hated talking about it so much.

Right as Kasey finished talking the bell rang for class to start. She stood up looking around for the teacher as she threw her long hair into pony tail. Several other girls there were just hiding in the locker room flooded into the gym creating a class of about 30 to 35 students.

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image
                                          After the room had been emptied out, Andrew read the note that Kasey had slipped onto his desk and it instantly made him grimace. He wasn't a fan of drama. If he was, he'd be teaching it. But, if Kasey felt that it was an important enough subject to share with him, he was all ears. He crumpled up the note in his fist and tossed it into the trash can on the way out of the room, closing and locking the door behind him. His next stop would be the gymnasium. Normally, a male teacher wouldn't be teaching an all girls gym class, but in this case they'd given him no choice. He was more like a substitute until they hired a female teacher, which hopefully would be sooner than later. Teenage girls had always been a little too chirpy for his liking.

He'd just finished pulling on his change of shirt as he exited his office, where he was greeted by the drone-like chatter of thirty some odd teenagers that were standing and sitting around awaiting his arrival. "Here we go," he muttered, saying nothing else as he walked over to the stage where he hooked up his phone to the speaker system and let his music blast. "Alright, ladies," he yelled out with a loud clap, grabbing their attention in an instant. "Enough of the chit-chat, I want nonstop laps around this gym for ten minutes. After that, we'll move onto the course outline and begin today's lesson. Till then, run." His voice had raised in volume, and they complied without question and began running.

He ran at the same pace behind the line of girls, though when he'd taken notice of an all too familiar bouncing a** a few feet ahead, he smiled. She was running solo at the moment, well behind the rest of them, so he figured why not jump on the opportunity. With a slight smirk, Andrew caught up to the girl and lightly nudged her with his elbow. "Hey there, stranger."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:17 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

Kasey loved to run because it always helped clear her mind. After an eventful first class and call with her dad between the change, it was exactly what she needed. The teen felt badly because the Austin situation was consistently a high drama one whenever the two where in a room together. She knew Andrew hated the drama, as did she, but Kasey knew he deserved to at least know the truth about it. When it came to Austin, she was not going to let him try to run over her again.

She wasn't pay much attention until she felt a little nudge and looked over to see Andrew. Kay chuckled shaking her head. "Well hey there too you too Mr. Not So Stranger. Seems like I should start paying more attention to who is speaking at the start of class, huh?' Kay mentioned because she was so lost in thought she hadn't even noticed it was him but was happy as always to the that little smirk of his.

Kasey continued to run and tried to keep her eyes off Andrew because he was so handsome that more often than not she desires to be close to him."What made me catch you eye this time?' Kasey asked curiously with a glance over in his direction. She slowed her pace down just a little bit as an attempt to make it easier to communicate.

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image
                                          "What, you're telling me you couldn't even recognize my voice? Was the accent not a dead ringer?" He teased, though it was all in good fun. Andrew had always seemed to have this distinct voice that everyone loved, and a loud, boisterous laugh to go with it. Though his London accent was faint, it was still there and really only made itself profound when he was drunk or goaded into it. His parents had moved to the United States a few months before he was born, so he'd gotten it from them. Andrew looked over at the girl and chuckled at her question. "Only that sweet a** of yours, of course. Those leggings look good on you." If there was anything he loved about his and Kasey's relationship, it was the playful banter. She understood his type of humour unlike any other.

Well, with the exception of his buddies. They were a bunch of rowdy shitheads when they got together, and Kasey knew that all too well. He'd have them over often and they all seemed to think that Kasey and Andrew were a match made in heaven. "So uh, unless your little friend can keep a secret, I guess I'll have to call and cancel our reservations for this weekend." He'd been looking forward to finally meeting one of his girlfriends friends, although he couldn't see that happening if Ashley was a blabbermouth. They'd made plans to go camping and Andrew had already dug through his storage unit for his old camping gear. Hell, he'd even prepared his motorboat that he hadn't put to use since last summer.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:00 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

"When I'm seriously thinking about something, you'd be lucky if I'd take notice to someone calling my name," Kasey chuckled because it was intensely true. She smiled when he mentioned her butt. "What this little thing? You act like its yours," She teased with a smirk. Kasey loved to go back and forth with him because it was so fun.

Her ponytail fell out, giving her a chance to jog off to the side and out of view with Andrew. "Ashley won't tell a soul. Unless I'm in serious danger, she keeps her mouth shut. I do the same for her constantly. It's just our dynamic. Even with that kid and I last year, she never told anyone and that says something because she saw the worst of it," Kasey explained while fixing her hair. Andrew didn't need to know it, but Ashley was also in a relationship with an older gentleman who used to be her teacher before moving schools this previous year.

Kay was excited about this weekend. While she loved being able to hang out with Andrew and his friends she missed hers for mot of the summer. Ashley was by far the most understanding of her friends and due to her relationship, Ashley would also be able to understanding Kasey and Andrew's dynamic. It was also a plus whenever Kasey got to curl up next to Andrew at the end of the day just to relax and talk.

Once Kasey was done fixing her hair the poked her head out noticing the girls in class had stopped jogging and sat on the bleachers she hid behind. The teen looked at Andrew as she ducked up, gentle bringing him along with her. Kay got on her tippy toes and gave Andrew a sweet kiss. "I've been dying to do that since I saw your handsome self this morning," She whispered before going back down on her feet. Kay curled her lips in with a smile, for whenever they kissed she still felt butterflies even now..

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image
                                          What she'd said about Ashley and Austin was meant to be reassuring and yet all it did was make him nervous. Since they'd started going out, Andrew had always felt a strong sense of protection over Kasey. He cared for her more than anything in the free world, and to know that someone had hurt her in the past was almost enough to make his blood boil. Her lips were soft and supple, and he returned the kiss with passion as his hands moved to her waist. The height difference between the two was almost laughable. No, it was laughable. Not near as much as the Shaquille O'Neal and Laticia Rolle height difference, but enough to prompt plenty of jokes from friends and family.

"And I hope there's plenty more where that came from later on tonight," he teased with a wicked grin, voice low and soft as to not attract any unwanted attention to them. "They'll be wondering where we are," he mentioned after a moment. "Go, I'll be out there in a second," he told her and pressed his lips against hers a final time before disappearing into his office to retrieve the course outline from his desk along with his Spartan Training Gear.

The period eventually came to an end, and Andrew felt satisfied with what they'd accomplished today. After the ten minute workout, he'd moved on to the course outline which took about twenty minutes to go over, and then came their first self defence lesson of the week - detecting and defusing potentially dangerous situations. The high school had just recently introduced this program as a means to teach the students how to physically defend themselves, and as an experienced martial artist himself, Andrew had been glad to share his expertise. He'd made certain to wear a protective cup during the lesson, as he knew that at least one of the girls was bound to slip up and kick him where the sun don't shine.

He'd 'picked' Kasey for demonstrative purposes, before letting the girls pair up and practise what they had learned on each other - various escapes, holds, and groundwork. "Good work, ladies," he said breathlessly once there was ten minutes left of class. Removing his protective headgear, Andrew rested it against his hip and licked his chapped lips, his body sore from all the punches and kicks he'd taken to the ribs. "Tomorrow you will be learning all about basic yet highly effective strike attacks; one-shot hits that would allow you to 'stun and run' your attacker as quickly as possible," he informed. "Class is over, go get changed."

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces