Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x x x x x P L O T x x x x x

X(dominant) is part of a group pirates who raid government ships for their treasures and belongings killing anyone who stands in the way. However on one of their raids they find a wounded male, the submissive (Y) on board the ship who has no recollection of the life that he has had. The one thing that Y does have is a ring with the royal family crest that X imitatively recognizes it. Seeing as the male is already wounded X takes compassion on him and saves him from being killed but keeps the ring to himself thinking of giving it to the male later on.
However as the too get to know each other more X and Y quickly begin to fall in love, but X knows that if he tells Y that he is from a royal family he will want to go home where he will never see him again and possibly be killed for being a pirate and a criminal. Now X must make the decision to tell Y the truth or keep him with him as a pirate.

This is a one on one between XxXAutumn_RoseXxX and YesterdayTodayForever ONLY.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 pm

x x x x x C H A R A C T E R Sx x x x x

Royal --- > Played By XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

::Royal Title::
Prince Yoite Hayes

:: Place of Origin::
Kingdom of Senna

:: Age ::
24 years old

:: Sexuality ::
Gay

:: Background ::
Senna was born as the only child of the king and queen of the kingdom of Senna. He group up with all the luxury in the world and when he was old enough he was aloud to go off on his own. His kingdom was about to head into war with another kingdom when he was sent away at the age of twenty-one but when the war was over and was coming back the boat was bombarded by thieves and he was hurt in the process. However, the world seemed to bring bad luck around when they were once again bombarded but this time by pirates and with Senna's memories completely gone he would start a new life with the person he loved.

:: Name Given to Him ::
Senna

:: Likes ::
♡Chocolate
♡ Being at sea
♡ Exploring new lands
♡ Reading

:: Dislikes ::
✖ The captain of the pirates
✖ Going to brothels with the other pirates
✖ Spiders

Pirate --- > Played By YesterdayTodayForever

::Title::
Captain Darkspur

:: Place of Origin::
The Seas

:: Age ::
26 years old

:: Sexuality ::
Gay

:: Background ::
Celthic was born at sea. Literally, his mother passed giving birth to him on a ship, this causing his father to have to take him. It was rough teaching a child the life of a pirate, seeing as he didn't want that for his son. However, Celthic grew up, people recognizing him by his flag. Celthic's father passed when Celthic was only seventeen, this causing him to become captain at a young age. The crew respected him and Celthic did a pretty good job taking over. He started doing raids and succeeded most times. Especially here recently, as a raid landed the with the Prince of Senna.

User Image

:: Name Given to Him ::
Celthic

:: Likes ::
♡ Treasure
♡ Being at sea
♡ Exploring
♡ Raiding Ships

:: Dislikes ::
✖ Getting Drunk
✖ Stuck up people
✖ Thunderstorms/Hurricanes

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:55 pm
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

User Image
User Image

User Image

May your ANCHOR be tight,

your CORK be loose,

your RUM be spiced,

and your COMPASS be true.

User Image

It was nearing midnight as Celthic was steering the ship. He could see another ship off in the distance and figured he'd take off for it. Raiding other ships was how they kept up with their own supplies and gold. It was a fun job, a thieving pirate. He grew up this way, so he grew to enjoy it. Sometimes he wished he could have a different life, but he felt that wasn't what his old man wanted for him. This was the life of Darkspur. He was a pirate who had quite a name. Many people tried to come after him because he had quite the bounty on his head. Dead or alive. Preferably dead of course. Many were worried about sailing the seas because of him and his crew.

After about a good thirty minutes, his ship finally caught up to the one he set his eye on. He was telling orders to the crew as some were preparing canons and others were preparing to use rope and swing to the other ship. Finally, Celthic gave the okay to raid. The pirates made sure they were known, being loud as they swung and landed on the other ship. Instantly, fighting broke out. Celthic used a rope and swung over himself. He pulled out his sword, fighting off those that came at him. He had no problem killing those that tried to kill him. He could see some men getting supplies. This put a smirk on his face, it was nice to have good men who were loyal to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╭☆//Yoite Hayes //Senna //☆╯User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ו×Love is like water;
ו×We can fall in it… ×•× We can drown in it...
×•× And we can’t live without it.

Senna gently stood up from the bed. His ship had been raided by pirates closer to the dock. He could hear loud noises on the deck. He was still in extreme pain from the first attack. He gently got up and slowly opened the door. His head was completely bandaged. He had been hurt in the last attack and didn't even know what was going on, where he was and who he was. He gently walked to the door and slowly opened it.He looked around and walked up the hall towards the stair case.Senna walked up the steps but as soon as he got on deck the crew hissed and quickly grabbed the injured the male and brought him to the captain.

"Sir, we found this guy coming from the lower part of the ship.
What shall we do with him." One of the crew members asked as he held Senna down and by his hair. " Oww..it hurts please let me go.
What is going on?" Senna asked confused as he looked up at Celthic who stood in front of him. He looked at him terrified and looked away after a bit.
He knew that if he said that he didn't know who he was, these people would never believe him even if it was the truth.

OutOfColor:: N/A

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:14 am
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

User Image
User Image

User Image

your CORK be loose,

your RUM be spiced,

User Image

Celthic had just kicked a man back, pulling his sword out of the guy before his attention shifted to his mate that was holding a blue haired male down by his hair. Celthic smirked slightly as the male was asking to be let go, he legitimately looked confused. Celthic was thrown off by the matter, instead, he figured he would keep the scared and confused male. Maybe he would be useful one day. Celthic motioned for his crew mate to let go and Celthic grabbed Senna by the wrist. However, his attention shifted to the other male's hand, seeing a ring on his finger. It was the crest of the royal family. Instantly he snickered some and pulled Senna to his feet.

"He is coming with us. Finish up the raid men, grab what you can and send it over so we can get out of here." He wrapped an arm around Senna's waist and dragged him to come along.
                                                  There was a thick board that was extended from his ship to the ship they were on now and he carefully walked across it with the prince, making his way to his cabin.
                                                  Once in his cabin, he roughly forced the boy into the bed, "Stay~!" He ordered and then he left the cabin to help finish the ship raid up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╭☆//Yoite Hayes //Senna //☆╯User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ו×Love is like water;

Senna kept his eyes down but tried to move away when he was released. He had no idea of what was going and the only thing that was for certain was that if he did any sudden movements he would most likely be killed. Senna looked up feeling the leader of these men grab his wrist and growled trying pull away from him. "Let me go..Please.." Senna begged as the male held onto him. He was shaking uncontollably because for one he was scared but also because of the pain that he felt. Hearing the leader speak he was about to protest and try to get away from the male but he blushed bright red when he felt the male's arms wrap around his waist.

Senna looked at the water below as he was dragged from one vessel to the next. He yelped as he was forced into the room and looked at the male.
"Please let me go...I don't know what is going..or where I am or who I am...Please..." Senna said in tears but he watched as the male closed the door. He could hear movement but gently curled up on the bed.
Really quickly Senna let sleep get the best of him and after a bit he was completely knocked out.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:10 am
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

User Image
User Image

User Image

your CORK be loose,

your RUM be spiced,

User Image

Everything happened within the hour and they had sunk the other ship after raiding it. Celthic had no worries or guilt when it came to dealing with other ships. He made his way to his cabin, opening the door and seeing Senna curled up on the bed. He remembered what the male said before he left. He had no recollection of who he was or where he was. He moved over to the sleeping male, his eyes going to the ring. If Senna had no memories, then he wouldn't miss the ring. Celthic carefully slipped the ring off the finger of Senna and placed the ring into his desk, hiding it just in case Senna were to rummage through the desk. He made sure he placed it so that it wouldn't be found and only he knew where it was.

Celthic let the male catch up on sleep for a couple of hours. Soon, he leaned over and shook Senna, "Get up, boy!" He let out. He watched the blue haired male, tilting his head as he looked down at him. Senna looked so... Adorable... As weird as it sounded probably. The sleeping male seemed to innocent honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:18 am

ו×Love is like water;

Senna continued to sleep even when the door was opened by the captain. He gently uncurled himself and hugged the pillow gently Feeling something moving him he tried to force himself to ope his eyes and see what was going on but he couldn't because dispite him being asleep his mind was working at a hundred miles per hour trying to figure out at least who he was. Just where am..? What are these men going to do with me. Senna asked himself but he could hear the same voice from before.
The man who had locked him in the room. Senna gently began to wake up and slowly sat up and rubbed his pale eyes gently. "Sir..where am I?
What are you going to do with me?" Senna asked gently as he kept rubbing his eyes before his bright blue eyes stared at the male much more focused and filled with energy.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 am
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

User Image
User Image

User Image

your CORK be loose,

your RUM be spiced,

User Image

Celthic watched Senna open his eyes and began to question him. He crossed his arms over his chest and huffed out, "You are on a pirate ship. My pirate ship." He stated. He rolled his eyes, "I am not planning to do anything with you, stop being paranoid, boy." He let out. He shifted down and grabbed Senna to pull him into a sitting position. "What is your name?" He let out, eyeing the male. He had a pale complexion, blue hair, and beautiful pale blue eyes. Senna was a remarkable looking male, he definitely was out of place among his crew.
                                                  "Where did you come from or what do you remember?" He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed, keeping his eyes on Senna. It was weird having such a beautiful being in his bed, of course, he wouldn't openly admit that he thought Senna was beautiful of course.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 pm

ו×Love is like water;

Senna tried to back away from the male, but flinched when he was made to sit up. He had bandages all around his abdomen from the other pirates that had attacked the royal vessel initially. Hearing the male's stern voice he did his best to calm himself and not let his nerves get the best of him. Hearing the first question he looked down . "I don't know...I can't remember my name..." Senna answered honestly but he kept his eyes down hearing more questions. "I told you I can't remember...the only thing that I do remember is people screaming and the sounds of metal hitting wood...and a man who protected me and told me to run and hide...another man with a sword ran after me when I did what I was told and then I felt pain and everything went black..." Senna said sotly but yelped feeling his head hurting more.Senna looked at the male softly but flinched when the pirate boat made a hard turn causing Senna to fall against the male. He yelped and put his small hand on his side and looked at it seeing blood soaking through his side.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:03 pm
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

User Image
User Image

User Image

your CORK be loose,

your RUM be spiced,

User Image

Celthic huffed out, he was a little frustrated. Senna couldn't remember what happened or even his name. That was a little bit of a positive, simply because now he could hold Senna ransom for a large sum of money. But then at the same time he was like a helpless little child. He rubbed his temples as he listened to Senna explain what he did remember. However, when the ship made a hard turn, the smaller male came barreling into Celthic, causing him to grunt. He looked down at the male, his eyes coming to the blood soaked clothing that Senna wore. He cursed softly under his breath and he positioned Senna on his good side. "Let me help." He felt obligated to help Senna of course. Celthic grabbed the shirt and gently pulled it up, seeing a nice gash. "Great. It needs to be sewn.. I hope you can handle some pain." He got up and then he moved to his desk, pulling out a first aid kit, pulling out a needle and what he needed to stitch the wound. He grabbed his bottle of vodka that rested on the desk and dumped it onto the needle, drying it before pulling out a lighter and disinfecting the needle. He cleaned it off before he made his way over to Senna, using a cloth to clean the wound. "You better grit your teeth.." He warned. "It will hurt." He wasn't going to sugar coat anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:16 pm

ו×Love is like water;

Senna let the male look at the wound but yelped when the male pulled his shirt up to look at the wound. "Please don't touch it..it hurts..." Senna begged but when the male began to clean his wound his gritted his teeth and held on tightly to the bed sheets. After the wound was taken care of Senna laid shaking and whimpering from the pain.He knew he should be grateful for the male helping him but it hurt too much for him to speak. After a bit he gently passed out from the pain

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:37 pm
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

User Image
User Image

User Image

your CORK be loose,

your RUM be spiced,

User Image

Celthic felt bad, but he had to sew the wound closed. He made sure to disinfect it afterwards and wrap up the male, however, soon Senna managed to pass out. "I swear... You are like a helpless child." He mumbled as he shifted Senna onto his back. He covered the male up with the covers. He didn't want to hurt Senna oddly enough, something about Senna... Was just delicate. Celthic didn't want to break him. Which was weird for Celthic. Normally, Celthic was a straight up a*****e, but with Senna, even though they just met, he instantly had a soft spot for the male.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:28 pm

ו×Love is like water;

Senna had stayed asleep all day and ended up not waking till the next day. He gently looked around and sighed softly. He still had no idea where he was, who he was or what had happened. The only thing that he did know was that he was being held as a prisoner by these people who called themselves pirates and that he had to find a way to survive.
He gently got out of bed and changed into his clothes before he went out onto the deck. The other pirates were all over and smirked seeing Senna.
"Well, look who is finally up. From now on you are nothing but a slave."
Some of pirates said smirking as he pulled Senna by his blue hair making him kneel to them. One of the members hissed and pushed through the rest of them. "Just leave him be. We have no use for him dead." The male said as he pulled the male away from all the other pirates. This was Mika,he was in charge of kitchen duties.

"Thank you for helping me, sir. Is there anything that I can help with? I have no memories but if you teach me I can help.."Senna said softly as he looked at the male."Okay, I need you to peel all these potatoes." Mika said to Senna before he left to get plates out for breakfast. Senna looked at the knife and began trying to peel the potatoes but he over peeled them and cut his hands completely. "Now you've done it, new guy.You just ruined all our potatoes till we get back on land." The rest of the crew said to Senna who just looked down in shame and hid his cut hands underneath his lap. Senna felt like he wanted to cry but he bit his lip holding back his tears

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:00 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Do you still want to do this roleplay Mew mew?  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games