Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
The Boxers Defense

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:27 am
User Image

•~HAGAN KWAN~•

" Im Going to fight.! And then I'm going to get everything I've once ever lost, back.!"

It was a cold dark night. Hagan was looking for someone to help him out. Maybe have them help out around the house or just clean up his blood from previous fights. Count his stitches? Cute. Someone whom he could take care of yet still have them take care of him.
Entering a place filled with moans and agony, Hagan began to look around for someone who he'd like. He'd been reading their name posters that held their species and things they were willing to do, but non seemed right yet. Many of the slaves In their tiny cages or chains that kept them away from everything and everyone screamed to get out, even pulled the crying card. It didn't work on him. Not bad at least. Walking upon one that looked a little unique he then smiled. " Hey little princey~, nice to meet ya, I'm Hagan" he smiled nicely. " and you are?" He asked.

Dero Gray

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:16 am
User Image

Logan Shield

Logan woke up from a pleasant dream, he couldn't recall what the dream was about, but he regretted waking up, and who wouldn't? Waking up in a cage or in chains was never pleasant, still he continued to stay awake knowing that the employees of the shop would wake him up anyway for a plain disappointing breakfast followed by a cold wash. Logan had became use to the customs of his life in the slave trade, everything was straight forward. As the day progress he watched people enter and leave, sometimes they left alone, sometimes they left with a new companion. Normally he occupied his time watching a spider that made its home near his cage, it was the best thing to TV or video games he could have as entertainment, he was impressed how patient the small thing was, just standing on its web, waiting for its prey to test its stickiness. Logan studied the spider as time flew by, it took a minute for Logan to realize that it was already dark now, most of the customers now were some form of dark being, it was rare that he saw humans at this time of night, but the one looking straight at him was definitely human, he could tell because most vampires or demons never scar or have bruises. As the man got closer to him and his cage, Logan stood up and walked closer to the bars of his cage to have a better look at the tall man. When the man called him princey, he couldn't help but give him a warm grin. The man had introduced himself as Hagan, a name that was interesting to Logan. In response, he tilted his head toward the sign that was next to his cage that had his name on it before he spoke.
You must be brave to come in here at night, their are lots of dangerous vampires here that would be eager to eat such a handsome tall man like yourself, brave or confident though? His voice was very smooth and relaxing, and their was a very light country accent that naturally went well with his voice, something that often caught customers attention when he spoke. Logan thought of his own question and answered the question before Hagan could. Both! I can tell from your scars you like to start fights, you should be more careful though, its not necessarily wise to over estimate yourself to such a degree of fearlessness. Logan realized that he was criticizing and gave him somewhat of an apologetic gaze.
So Hagan, I should probably tell you that the guards are not gonna let you engage with the merchandise for over a certain period of time, so I have a question, and then you can ask a question, and I'll answer honestly. And since time is limited, I'm going to go for the personals. So Mr. Hagan... what did you do to get ruffed up like you are?

AdaNalie Emrys

Dero Gray

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:58 am
User Image

•~HAGAN KWAN~•

" Im Going to fight.! And then I'm going to get everything I've once ever lost, back.!"

When the young man named Logan replied Hagan couldn't help but notice his unique accent. He gave a half giggle as he rubbed the back of his neck, " nah~ those vampires would be gone the second they'd see me" Hagan joked around a little. The atmosphere was nice with this young boy, not like any of the other slaves who were pouncing to get out.
Logan asked Hagan a question and gave a comment about the guards also with the time. " go ahead, be as personal as you want, I don't mind. I have these scars from boxing, I'm a UFN fighter. And I'm looking for someone or something to help me out around the house a little and by the ring" by ring he meant the boxing ring after his fights. Usually after his fights he'd get beat up pretty bad and blood would be everywhere for the past week.
Hagan was quite curious as to whether Logan was loyal or not, even so he could bring him almost anywhere he wanted on occasion. " so if I were to take you home, you wouldn't run away or be much trouble would you.?" Placing his hands in his pockets, his voice got a little more serious. If the boy were to run away or be snobby and talk back then he didn't want him as much.

( calling it UFN because I don't wanna copywright anything that I shouldn't be )

Dero Gray

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:49 pm
User Image

Logan Shield

Logan listened to Hagan explain what he was looking for and gave him a nervous smile. Well Hagan... I'm not really the fighting type so sparing with you in the ring, it be wouldn't really be a fair match up, however I do know some natural healing abilities, with the right plants, I could fix you up, your scars wouldn't be as noticeable. Plus, my one favorite herb is known as a pain killer and relaxes your body. Logan gave him a sly smirk as he talked about his favorite herb. He had never actually met a professional fighter before, so he was somewhat honored just to be in his presence. Logan was caught off guard with Hagan's serious expression, he looked kinda intimidating when he looked like this, but in a strange way, Logan thought it was sexy. When asking if he would try to run, his mind went into the gutter somewhat, who would try to run away from you? He thought to himself as he looked at the man up and down before meeting his gaze. I don't think you have anything to worry about. He said quickly, trying to hide the fact that he undressed him with his eyes a little.

AdaNalie Emrys

Dero Gray

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:53 pm
User Image

•~HAGAN KWAN~•

Hagan gave a confused look, he wasn't asking him to spar with or against him, he was asking what the boy had proposed he could do for him. Cleaning aiding him when in need of help is what he meant but Hagan guessed he just didn't say that clearly enough. Either that or didn't hear him completely.
Giving the boy an odd look for his odd question Hagan then smiled half heartedly, " many of people Logan, many of people". Putting that aside, Hagan whistled for a guard or someone who could sell this youngster to him. " It's your lucky day princey, your getting out of here" he smiled nicely as he awaited a guard to arrive.
When the guards arrived at the spot he stood at they gave one another a nod. Signing papers they then let Logan out of the cage after Hagan handed them the bundle of money he'd received earlier that week from one of his fights. They let him out and Hagan then said to the boy, " shall we head out..?" He held out his hand instinctively, he'd done this to many of kids so he just got used to it. And by many of kids, the ones he meets at the awards shows, he'll take a photo with them like they want and then lead them back to their parents while holding. Their hand kindly.

Dero Gray

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image

Logan Shield

Logan smiled when the Hagan had told him he would be free of this horrid place, Logan stepped back as the guard started to unlock his door to the cage. As Logan walked out, he stretched as if he was stiff, but really it just felt good not to be in the dreadful thing. He smiled up at Hagan, even though he was a slave, he didn't feel like one around this man, he seemed honest, kind, and patient, three qualities that Logan had admired most. When he extended his hand, Logan grabbed his hand with both of his and examined his hand, his hand he had grabbed was ruff with small sores and bruises on his knuckles. He then looked up at his new friend and smiled while blushing a little, it had been awhile since he had physical touch, he then let one of his hands relax and drop to his side so that he was holding his hand while standing side by side with his new master. Yeah, I'm ready to get out of this place, he looked around nervously at other masters that browsed the shop, one of the customers had been staring at both of them for a while, a heavy chested woman with horns on hair head, after she met Logan's gaze she looked at the Hagan and licked her lips. This made Logan frown with a little bit of jealousy, and his inner voice was already cussing the woman out. If you get near my Hagan I will grab your demon boobs until they pop like balloons... Logan than turned back to meet Hagan's gaze hopping he didn't notice who he was looking at, but out of spite, he moved in closer to Hagan, he didn't look back but he assumed the woman wasn't to happy about it.

AdaNalie Emrys

Dero Gray

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:03 am
User Image

•~HAGAN KWAN~•

Noticing the boy getting in a small predicament for even the slightest bit after he'd just escaped his cage, Hagan pulled him in front of him so no one were to take him. Hagan knew that the boy, Logan, was a little worried about them finding trouble near the slave shops and in the dark. Not knowing who Logan was talking back to that just made Hagan a little more cautious. Making sure no one was to cause any harm to either of them, they finally exited the building.
Hagan didn't notice he was still holding onto the boys hand, like he thought before, it was just something he did Automatically; so he didn't think much of it. Leading the boy near a more populated place so he wouldn't be as terrified, Hagan didn't know whether he was scared or not but he wanted to make sure the boy felt as safe as possible. His hand let go of the boys as they stood on a corner way by a corner store, whistling as loud as he could, a taxi then arrived. " I don't like driving much, so I usually take the taxi or have someone drive me. But rascoe is out right now for a wedding so we have no choice but to use a taxi." Hagan explained.
Honestly people around him may or may not have noticed it was him because almost no on watches boxing so Hagan thought it'd be fine. No crowd no nothing. He opened the door for the boy and awaited him to enter the taxi.

Dero Gray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image

Logan Shield

Logan walked outside with him, it was the first time he had been outside in a long time, so he took everything in. When Hagan let go of his hand to whistle for a taxi near the corner store, Logan jumped at the unexpected whistle, it was the loudest whistle he had ever heard, Louder then the whistle his coach would use to call the class back inside. After explaining to Logan that he didn't care for driving, he thought about offering to drive him to places but stopped himself due to the fact of his age, he understood that most adults didn't care for children driving, even if he was almost an adult, he just wasn't quite there yet. Who is Rascoe? Is he some kind of butler. He asked curiously.

AdaNalie Emrys

Dero Gray

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:19 pm
User Image

•~HAGAN KWAN~•

Giving a soft hum, Hagan had to think of a way to explain Roscoe to Logan. " Roscoe is sort of like a butler I guess you could say. But he drives me around and accompanies me to big events that have to do with my job. So he's more of a follower than a butler." Entering the taxi he didn't care to buckle up. " we'll be home in a bit" Hagan announced to Logan. He handed the taxi man a 50 and told him the address, " Calcus St. NW" Hagan lived near the country. His house was huge, it wasn't near small but it had a basement, a main level, and a upstairs, the upstairs had three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main level contained the kitchen and the porch, they had s pool in the back as well. The basement was finished and was basically the man cave. The house was brand new and beautiful.

Dero Gray

Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff