[GRO] Eostre Diazzi - Adult Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:13 pm
Eostre glanced at his arms again, before looking at his face and giving him a polite smile. Gambling data, it seemed like. Nothing she could particularly use at this point. Better off asking him something... "I was curious, you know, you've been at this a while, yeah? You look informed. Is this your only book-running gig?" She tapped her fingers on the table.

Hivestuck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:15 pm
“Ah! Most of my life. When you’ve got a power like mine you practice all night, get good, get a job, then off to space with ya. Well, missed that last bit, but maybe when ol’ Regina gets our fleet back up again I’ll be trackin’ baddies from the stars. I used to daylight here and there, but the boss’s kept me on full time for the past half-sweep or so. Best retention ‘n recordkeeping in the house. Brings in the beetles.”

He leaned back satisfactorily. “You look new. You lookin’ to be a bookie?”

purplerosesbeauty

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:35 am
She nodded. That sounded about right to anyone who had a power - or even just a skill. After all, that was what she planned on doing with her own skills... But Piazio had been here at the Violet Knuckles full-time only just recently - was that enough to have been involved in anything incriminating? She nodded along.

"I am new. Lookin' to fight, honestly. But I think it's important to know aspects of the whole biz, yeah?" She leaned in. "Like, knowing your odds and all. Hey, tell me honestly," she said, standing up straight again. Eostre flexed her arm. "You think I'd be a good bet?"

Hivestuck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:33 pm
“Ah! New fighter! I’m a bit jealous,” He laughed. Piazio gave a whistle and a nod. “That’s a boxer’s arm. Looks good. Hey, listen, I gotta jet. But good luck in there. Hope to see ya on the boards real soon.”

He’d finished packing up his goods and put out his hand for Eostre to take.

purplerosesbeauty
After this interaction: I shall do a summary timeskip montage extravaganza!

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 am
Eostre took his hand and shook it. He was exactly right on the boxing arm - but that had to be common enough. It was a good basis for any seasoned fighter, even in armed combat. Piazio was a man who paid attention though, and she would keep that in mind. "Thank you! I'm a little nervous, but excited, you know? I'll see you around!"

She gave her best newbie smile.

Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
summary timeskip montage extravaganzaaaa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:45 pm
WEEK 1:

Alternian tryouts for a fighting ring are as brutal as one might expect. Scrappers from off the streets, as well as silver-spoonfed Civisectians have emerged to take a spot on the Violet Knuckles roster. However - you’ve trained your whole life for this. Working your way up through the ranks has to start somewhere, and at the bottom you make a profoundly bloody mark.

You’re in an intense fight with a lanky greenblood: the last test. He matches you in skill, but your stature and speed are starting to edge him out. He goes for a jab and you counter. This is your chance for a knock-out.

On the sidelines, the seadwelling purpleblood known as Kelpin Bastia sits in a four-wheeled device. She has been watching each match, expression hard and inscrutable. Ruxack showed up once or twice, looking irritated and shifty as always. Still no sight of Khmera.

K.O.

WEEK 2:

At last, your admittance checks out. “The paperwork is signed, Bunnie Lepori,” Bastia grunts in her deep gravel tone. “Welcome to the team. Training starts - bright - tomorrow evening.” Those words are the most you’ve ever heard her say. She shakes hands with you and the other troll deemed cream of the crop - the greenblood from your last match.

“Huunda Jelico.” The troll introduces himself when Bastia takes her leave. “Nice to meet you, Bunnie. Wanna grab a drink?”

Drink or no, you learn quickly about your new adversary in the ring. Huunda is a prize-seeker, having trained all of his life with a fight-frenzied lusus. Being a midblood, he’s more interested in the easy life than the thrill of the fight, but his personality is pleasant and easy to gel with. He strikes you as someone who can’t keep his mouth shut, and whose charisma and carefree attitude could either cause him success or wild failure in the ring.

Over the next few weeks he continues to invite you for social gatherings with the rest of the crew, and is chatty and helpful around the club.

WEEK 3 & 4:

Your investigation into the club begins immediately with your employment. Over time, you learn the schedule and goings on of the Violet Knuckles as easily as knowing the back of your own frond.

Training nights are slow in terms of rabble and security, but Bastia keeps track of where her fighters are at all times. The building is locked completely down with eyes on all doors on these off-nights, though there is only one security troll on duty. During fights, there are plenty of distractions, with a weightier security team. However, you happen to have a note from a certain friend letting you in on the shift changes. Getting into the security room is a matter of timing. Next week marks your first match-up. Mojaan has set you up against Huunda, someone you’re comfortable taking down. Even better, it lets out just before a shift change.

THE NIGHT OF THE MATCH:

It’s time.

At this time, you’re welcome to fill out details for any of the previous weeks as you see fit! Feel free to riff on the roleplay elements in the above including fleshing out your fight or conversation with Huunda, Bastia, etc. Ping me when you’re ready to start THE FIGHT!

purplerosesbeauty

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:01 pm
In some ways, it was easier than she expected. Eostre - or Bunnie, as she was known to everyone here - was an excellent fighter, well trained, and eager to throw herself into the ring against the various opponents. Bunnie won most, and took her losses well, quietly icing her bruises and wiping off the blood that got on her skin. She kept friendly with teammates, congratulating them with friendly-if-rough pats on the back, getting to know them as best she could, and going out to get drinks with Huunda and the crew when she could. His chatty demeanor was helpful, and she often tried to engage him in "gossip" about people at the club.

---
”Nice to meet you too, Huunda,” she told him, taking his hand and grinning. “Feels good to finally be up against someone who can handle me, you know? A real high-class league.” She wasn’t going to let the opportunity to get to know her teammates slip her by, as long as Bastia was tight-lipped and unfriendly. She was enthusiastic with the greenblood. “A drink would be great, friend.”
---

However, in other things, Eostre found the whole investigation frustrating. Bastia was quiet, difficult to read, and eagle-eyed. Eostre didn't have the power to make herself invisible, so she did the next best thing and simply blended in with her crew. Bunnie was no timid thing, but neither was she as attention-seeking or bombastic as Eostre. There was little bits of information she picked up by being around all the trolls of interest, seeing them and hearing them. But the lack of information on Khmera was threatening to have Eostre feeling at a stand-still. She just needed to wait. When the time came, Khmera would come to her.

---
"Ah! Miss Bastia, if you got a minute, I’d love to talk--” Eostre tried at some point or another during the weeks that followed, but Bastia always left without another word in her four-wheel device before there was any chance to talk. A shame… Eostre figured she knew a thing or two, if only she could get a conversation. Perhaps she just wasn’t that sort. She did remember that she had suffered an injury that led to her honorable discharge, and wondered if the seadweller was permanently wheel-device-bound or not.
---

Keeping track of the timing of her nights, she was feeling much more confident, however. Eostre needed to get into the room to gather some information, whatever she could find in there. Luckily, the plan felt simple. She could take out Huunda, utilize the distractions of the fights, and get into the security room during the shift change.

She just had to make it through the fight. Easy enough.

Hivestuck
Fight User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:53 pm
“You’re goin’ down, Bun,” Huunda drawled. His long legs had him bouncing, springing back and forth with his hands up ready to fight. When the bell rang out, he rushed immediately towards Eostre with a long jab - using his impressive height to keep his distance enough to hold her at bay.

Bastia was sitting in her front-row seat as always, hands folded in her lap and expression inscrutable. She was watching every move.

purplerosesbeauty
Thank you for waiting!!

Sypon
Vice Captain

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:47 am
"Aw, you think so, Huunda?" she mused in response. He was bouncing, ready. But so was Bunnie. Her thick, strong legs had sweeps of experience, and she used them to her advantage to try and get out of the way of Huunda's jabs. His height made it difficult to get close at times, but her height made it easier to get around him, and evade his attacks. She was small, but not fragile.

Huunda was fast too, maybe a bit too fast. She could tell he didn't always think before he moved. Bunnie bounced around, and hit him from the side. Bounce back. Get some distance between them before he could react. She had to be careful with him. He could be a challenge at times, but she was the better fighter.

Another punch, pull back, advance, another hit, pull back. Not quite routine or rehearsed, but well-practiced moves.

Hivestuck
quick im out of school for the summer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:18 pm
((AW YES!! scrambles to post))

Huunda used his height advantage to take a few strategic jabs, but after a while Eostre's persistence was beginning to get to him. The fight went on this way - even but fierce - and soon the audience was roiling for more. Fortunately, Huunda's impatience and awareness of his slowly waning stamina had him taking a new strategy.

He backed off momentarily before rushing the smaller fighter, starting to utilize his long, powerful legs. Huunda attacked with a flying knee, aiming for a heavy hit.

purplerosesbeauty

Sypon
Vice Captain

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:26 am
Hits started to land more, but Bunnie could take it. Blood made the sport fun! She wiped her face and continued on, noting at last the part she knew would happen. Huunda began to tire, became impatient, started to change tactics. This was where her win was assured.

He was fast, but she was faster. He made the mistake of trying to kick at her. She pulled back upright, denying him the target, using her arms to push his leg away and destabilize him. Immediately she countered, weight on her back foot as she kicked back. She was shorter, but she was a powerhouse. She just needed to maintain the distance between them, and continue to exploit his eagerness.

Bunnie was thoughtful, a good fighter. She could parry and rush Huunda back, knee up, arms up, throwing back punches and jabs. As his stamina waned, her steady tactics would pay off and she'd take him down. She just had to get close enough and topple his a** and end the fight.

Hivestuck
lmao would it be easier to just quote you sypon

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:31 pm
((Haha yeah just quote me or message me on discord :B))

Attacks became more fierce, and less stable. The audience reaction was palpable, with cheers and cries for either party to take the win pealing into the air. Bastia shifted in her seat.

An opening finally came when Huunda managed to land a strong kick, overextending past Eostre and leaving his side exposed!

purplerosesbeauty

Sypon
Vice Captain

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:13 pm
Her heart pounded as the crowds cheers became louder, more targeted. Cheers for her, cheers for him. They had to know by now it was going to be her win. She took a few hits, but Huunda was losing it. Even as she blocked and parried and avoided him, she knew it as plain as his face. He was going to lose. She had to focus now.

His side was open. She turned quickly, taking advantage of the opening and jabbing him sharply, winding him and taking his slight doubling over as her opportunity to slam him to the ground. Breathing heavily, she stood over him, pride twinkling in her eyes.

She turned to regard Bastia. She was watching intently. Bunnie - no, Eostre. She had to be herself again, didn't she? Eostre had to avoid her among the chaos, and get back to security room.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:22 am
Eostre's -- Bunnie's -- opponent was down and out. The bell rang out, and the audience burst into a roar. Then, Huunda was lifted out of the arena. He gave Eostre a quick thumbs up through weary fingers and a bloody smile.

It's time to go - the window for the security shift is closing.

The shuffling of the crowd obscured the seadweller momentarily, but you can still hear the sound of a familiar voice - Bastia's? in the distance. You barely make it out.

"Bunnie--"

Do you continue with your mission or turn back?

purplerosesbeauty

((no wrong answers as always btw razz ))  

Sypon
Vice Captain

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:13 am
The crowd was giving her her chance, and Eostre gave a big grin. She had to get out and slip away. As she got out of the arena, she heard it - a voice calling her. If it was Bastia, this might be her only chance to get information from the old seadweller. However, her mission took priority. Her pumpbiscuit pounded slightly. She couldn't fail this.

Bunnie heard nothing.

Putting her head down, Eostre used the noise and moving bodies of the gathered crowd to disappear and head to the security room. The shift change was probably happening right now, and she needed to get into that room.

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff