[FIN] Deep Breaths Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:26 am
Summer grinned at Abel's enthusiasm and nodded. "If everything looks good, yeah I'd say so. He'll be moved from here to a general ward soon after that, maybe even the same day; no more private room but also fewer people hanging around you, and fewer machines, so there are ups and downs to that."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:34 am
"That's a lot sooner than I thought," the blond admitted as he looked over at Zevran on the bed again. Tomorrow. If everything looked okay, if he was doing well then they'd take out the tube and wake him up tomorrow. If though, if was a word he didn't much care for... but at least so far it looked like he'd been doing well apart from a mild fever, but no one had seemed too concerned over that so really he shouldn't be either. Tomorrow. He could handle waiting until tomorrow.

"I don't mind if it's more or less private so long as he's awake. Oh," his gaze shifted back to Summer as he recalled his earlier talk with Dith, "are there any radios down here or anything that you can use to play music for patients with? Dith gave me a good idea earlier and I wanted to bring some music in for Zev but wasn't sure if there was anything here to play it with or if I'd have to pick up a radio or something myself."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:47 am
"Glad to give you some good news then! A radio though, yeah, we've got a couple we keep in the break room." Summer gestured vaguely, and presumably in the direction of said room. "What do you want to play? We've got just a normal radio, or we've got one with a CD player that can also play from USBs if you've got the right file type." The nurse smiled wryly and shrugged. "Don't ask me what that is though, I can just about cope with emails and youtube but that's as far as my technology skills go."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 am
Oh good, they did have a couple. "Oh a CD probably, or maybe something off a USB stick," he said with a slight shrug. "I haven't put anything together yet, I was going to tonight after visiting hours ended, but I wanted to figure out what I'd need first. A CD would probably be easier," the blond mused aloud after another moment or two of thought. It was nice that they had radios, less things he needed to get.... oh. Hm. "Mmh, I'm guessing the radios are only for use in the ICU rooms and not the other wards?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:48 am
"Yeah that's right, if we don't keep hold of them here they're never seen again," Summer replied with a tut and a shake of her head. "Plus, if you want to listen to things on general wards you need headphones. I don't think any of the radios we've got right now have the uh," she gestured, "the hole for that. You putting together a mix tape or something? That's real sweet... do you kids still call them mix tapes?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:15 pm
"That's more than fair," he ceded with a small smile as he moved to sit down in the hard plastic chair at Zevran's bedside, "and that's fair too; I guess they don't want anyone to disturb their neighbors too much." So for now he was fine, but once he moved to a general ward he'd need something with headphones that he'd probably have to procure himself. That was fine too; maybe he could enlist Taavi's help sometime, though his first order of business was actually putting a disc together.

Heh, mix tapes. "Yeah, I'll probably do something like that.. but no, I don't think they're called mix tapes anymore. I don't know what you would call it though, since most everyone nowadays just has music on an MP3 player or their phones."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:21 pm
Summer shook her head and gave a soft, brief laugh. "Oh well I already knew I was out of date; at least I'm not out of dates anymore, thank God. Anyway, when Sue finally shows with that cushion for you I'll ask her to tag one of the players for you next time she's in the break room if I don't get there first. Anything else you need that I might be able to help with?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:05 pm
Ohhh dates; how he couldn't wait to have more dates with Zevran. And they would, too, they would have plenty of dates. As many as they wanted. More! They'd have as many dates as they wanted after Zevran woke up -- tomorrow. He could definitely handle waiting until tomorrow. "Oh yeah, thanks." He'd forgotten all about the cushion, whoops. Oh well. "And thank you. Ah..." With a soft, thoughtful frown Abel briefly pondered if he had any other questions or concerns, but found he didn't. They might wake Zev up tomorrow, and he could borrow a CD player until he left the ICU and went into one of the general wards elsewhere; those were his only two concerns, and both were well taken care of. "I don't think so, no. You've been wonderfully helpful though, thank you."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:11 pm
"Okay, I'll leave you guys alone for now then," Summer nodded. "I'll be back in about fifteen to check his temperature's dropped, and Sue should show up soon with that cushion. You three stay out of trouble now!" Summer smiled at all three occupants of the room, including the unconscious one, and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:12 pm
"Alright, thank you," he said with another small smile before she left. Once she did, he turned to lace his fingers through Zev's and gave them a gentle squeeze, the gesture as fond as the smile he aimed at him. "You heard her; stay out of trouble... although I don't know how you would get into trouble while asleep, but that's besides the point. If anyone could get into trouble while they're asleep, it's definitely you."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out