Well, hello there. Didn't expect anybody outside so late.
Come now, don't be shy. You seem to have gone through enough trouble to find me, or was it a happy coincidence?
Which ever it is, come and sit down with me. I'm in the mood of talking to somebody.

It's been quite a while since I've been so honest. All the time, I'm prancing around playing a some role like a madame in a cabaret, or a lad on Vegas at night.
No, this is not the time for me to shine. I can do that all the time.

Let me tell you the story about somebody whom I can truly consider a star. . .

On the top of a building in Broadway, dawning a cape that sparkled with the reflection of the streetlights, a slim figure stood up by the border of the rooftop, playfully daring death.
Their long hair locks were tied gingerly with a silver string, and it had some sort of natural celestial sheen on it.
They made a pose, stretching their hands to the sky as if presenting some mythical treasure chest or holding something above and lowering them at the level of his shoulders, arms completely extended. They gave a deep sigh and continued without daring to look back.

"There was once upon a Hero from the Stars. How they got into this world is of little importance really. Nobody really is into the deep lore of somebody if isn't tragic. To hasten this part, let's just say that they had a swell life and left it all away on a gag. A gag that backfired and not only stranded them here but eventually led to the destruction of their world."

The figure paused, taking one of their hands to their lips. After a while, they continued.

"Bored and without much to do, they dedicated themselves to mischief. They went as far as to create some sort of 'League' of 'Outstanding' Leaders but that too fell short. Why would anybody follow the silly adventures of a person who can decide how to present themselves? Is he a man? A woman? A beastly stud? Nobody could truly understand the tragedy of a leftover star roaming in the vastness of an unknown cosmos, trying to find their place and claim some of their own."

That was... until he met that other star

"That star," the figure said, pausing abruptly. "That Star took them with a degree of fascination and actual admiration to be part of a team. At first, the roaming star was a bit doubtful that such group could fill in all that they had lost on their path so far, but after a couple of adventures he proved to be a worthy ally.
Both Stars gathered from each other's strengths to save the world time and time again from evil that rose up and defied them. Sure, there were others involved but... who cares! They already have their own threads by now. Might as well not hog too much attention out of them.

The person chuckled, sighing at the end.
They reached onto their pants and pulled a small box similar to the one that would hold an engagement ring.
Slowly, with a mournful respect, he opened the box. Inside were two power rings, one blue and one green.
Their hand trembled slightly at the sight of the pair.

"Hope is the last one to die on the worst of circumstances, they say. But even with that notion, hope on it's own isn't enough to change the world.
You need courage to do that. Courage to move even when the circumstances look hopeless. Courage to. . . "

They closed their eyes. In an instant, flashes of memories of past missions. Of past emotions, thrills and decisions.
One final message. One final mission. A quest he had accepted despite how heavy it felt in his chest sometimes.
The box closed with a gentle push on the back of one half, giving a soft snap.
They clenched it tightly, protectively.

". . .shine on."

The figure turned towards the visitor at last, letting the wind lift up their cape and hair in a way that would merit a pose.
Time had past but their determination had been renewed. A new sparkle of hope fueled by the Courage of a Star.

Kiga gave the newly arrived a smile, stashing the ring box back on his pants.
With a shake of his right arm, they revealed the wrist device that allowed him to summon his armor.
It was that time again, he felt. The time were heroes would reunite and fight back in the name of truth and justice.

"So, what can the Hero of the Stars do for ya?"