Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Urgent Mission! - Shadow Pokemon, Route 119 (H) [Captured!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:05 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Just because it's a Shadow Pokemon doesn't mean it was released that way. " Lykas countered ,sounding a bit annoyed. "The Shadow Virus spreads like the common cold. Both in method of transmission and in the infection rate." He pointed out. " All it would have had to do was come into contact with a wild Shadow Pokemon without knowing to avoid it and, just like that, it's now Shadowfied, too." He pointed out before trying to drown Allen out so he could focus on trying to sense a source of malice and aggression. Which might be easier said than done, given the proximity to Meteor Falls.

In the meantime, Genevieve began to blow Bubbles around the area, amusing himself with watching how they traveled without a specific target.

Lykas would eventually pick up on something, something very angry. It was faint and almost impossible to pin point its precise location but if he had to wager it was within a mile's radius of here. Not exactly close enough for him to lead them to but enough to know it was present and probably already aware of them.

"You know, squid head, the boy here just caught what is possibly the last Pokemon to come in contact with the Shadow Pokemon and it has shown no signs of Shadowfication its self. Perhaps if...Allen, if my records are correct and that is indeed your name, were to get that Pokemon healed up it could lead the two of you to the last location of the Shadow Pokemon." GRAY suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:12 pm
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

"That was the goal before Squid Head showed up. C'mon, there's a Center up north past a bridge according to my map." Allen agreed with the AI, moving on north with Beck scouting from up above. He didn't want any rogue Lickitung's sneaking up on them. Could normal types even be sensed by Ghosts since they were immune to their attacks? "Why isnt the Pokemon I caught shadowified anyways? How long does it take to catch?"  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:23 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind

"Astute observation, I am shocked to see that you aren't as dull witted as I originally assume." GRAY spoke up in response to Allen. "There are two possible scenarios I can come up with. The first one; the Zangoose was once a Shadow Pokemon its self and had gone through all the stages necessary to eventually been purified when the cure was dispersed over the Hoenn region. The second; again, afflicted by the cure, the Zangoose built up somewhat of a resistance to the Shadow virus, thanks in part to its own powerful and natural immune system. Whether or not it is completely immune is anyone's guess. I won't be able to tell you until you return to HQ and I can perform the proper scans." The AI explained.

The Pokemon Center Allen was thinking of was indeed straight up ahead, just over a small hill would he find it and be able to heal the Zangoose, a good ole Nurse Joy waiting inside for him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:08 pm
"May as well go with that plan, then." Lykas ended up agreeing when he realized he wasn't going to be finding the thing on his own. The entire area within about a mile was so charged​ with that rage and aggression he'd been made aware of coming ng from Shadow Pokemon that he'd never get a proper location to search. "And I'm a jellyfish, not a squid." This seemed to be less offensive to him than it should be but this was Lykas. What really bothered him?

Tagging along after Allen, he'd begin noticing Genevieve's antics along the way. "Having fun up there?"

"Pider!"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:45 pm
"I'd appreciate if you healed these two as fast as possible." Allen said, sliding over the Zangoose and Smitty's Pokeballs to the nurse. He had no sensing abilities so he had to hope beyond hope that the normal type who just tried killing him would be the reasonable sort. If the Zangoose really did have some sort of resistance that would be a life saver. He couldnt start to think about his team getting infected.

"So Squid Boy, think we should stick together or split up and cover more ground?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:49 pm
The nurse would gladly take the two Pokeballs from Allen, disappearing into the back for a few minutes before coming back out with the Pokeballs, presenting the two freshly healed Pokemon to him on a tray. "Here you go, all fighting fit. Be careful out there, I heard there is a Shadow Pokemon on the loose out there. People have been attacked by it." The nurse warned Allen.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:35 pm
SubonicXP

"I'll keep that in mind." He said before leaving.

Allen walked outside and threw the newly caught Zangoose's Pokeball (very) far away. "Do not murder me! I'm trying to find the thing that hurt you and take it away from here. Could you help us track it?" He started. Steve didn't know if the Hoenn Pokemon would react violently, so the Clefairy did her best to look tough and imposing. She did not succeed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:09 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind

As soon as the Zangoose appeared the first thing it wanted to do was cut someone, however it hed back the urge ling enough to listen to Allen and ponder the prospect. After about a minute of thought, half of it dedicated to figuring out what Steve was doing, the mongoose would turn around onto all fours and sniff the ground.

"Goose goose!" Barked the Pokemon as it got the scent and dashed off down a nearby hill and into some tall grass, telling them to follow but only Steve would understand, and maybe Dewpider. Steve could have swore it called it a name too. What did it say?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:43 pm
SubonicXP

Steve motioned over and dashed after, shortly before her trainer and Beck chased after. "Hey Gray, the Zangoose caught the Pokemon's scent. I'm gonna need a teleport as soon as I knock it out because I'm fresh out of Pokeballs unless the other guy has some." Allen said, moving much faster than he might have a year prior- ninja training did that. He kept one hand on the baseball bat strapped to his shoulder just in case the Shadow Pokemon decided to ambush them- or if the trainer who released the Lickitung happened to be nearby.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:34 am
Lykas would hang around quietly while Allen got his recently-captured Shadow Pokemon Assault victim healed up. When the other male returned and released said cat ferret, he'd recoil only slightly, preparing to fight back against the Normal-type. But it didn't attack them. Instead, it appeared to accept Allen's plea deal and started leading the way. "I have a few assorted Pokeballs I can pick from." The hybrid assured Allen as he followed him, keeping Genevieve close so the arachnid wouldn't become lost. He had no idea what the Zangoose had said to them, though, since Genevieve didn't speak Hoennian. The Zangoose's accent was far too thick to understand a word of it, after all.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:51 am
The two Snagems would travel through the tall for a bit, the Zangoose zigzagging through like a certain other Normal-type native to the Hoenn region. The pair would have a little trouble keeping up as the mongoose Pokemon continued to change directions every few seconds. Eventually the Zangoose would lead them to a cliff overlooking one of Route 119's waterfalls, the Normal-type going up to the edge and looking over, a confused look on its face.

"Zan zan!" It barked back at Allen, pointing to the edge, to tell him the scent ended there.

What the Zangoose didn't realize was that the scent didn't stop at the edge, in fact it kept going, underneath the ledge. That is where their target was hiding. If Lykas was being aware he would sense the presence of the Shadow Pokemon hiding under the ledge when it began to move, a thick long tongue shooting up from underneath the ledge, wrapping around the poor Zangoose and threatening to throw him off the ledge as the Shadow Pokemon its self climbed up and over the ledge, revealing its self in one shift movement.

"Tung!" The Shadow Lickitung shouted as it appeared, kicking a nearby rock hard as it did, sending the rock hurling straight for Steve at a deadly pace. This tongue Pokemon should be a soccer player.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:43 am
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

"Get the Zangoose, I can-" Allen didn't know exactly what he could do. He couldn't close the distance between him and Steve soon enough, and he didn't time to rummage around for her Safari Ball. "Meteor Mash!" That was the best option he could think of. The Clefairy charged steel chi in her arms and she swung them around to try and bat the rock away. It would hurt. A lot. But it would cushion the attack hopefully.

Allen turned back to Lykas. "Get the Zangoose. I can cover you." He pulled out his baseball bat and swung it around, swinging forward a wave of noxious smoke. Thick enough to let Lykas move around and keep Allen the Shadow Pokemon's target.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:13 pm
Quote:

Pokemon
Genevieve - Male
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Info

Genevieve
Ability: Water Bubble
Infestation
Mirror Coat
Spider Web
Bubble Beam

In order to get in close and reduce the chances of getting himself hit, Lykas dropped Genevieve on he ground and melted into a puddle via Acid Armor. The sentient puddle that he had become quickly crossing the distance between himself and the Lickitung's victim.

Reforming when he got close, his ponytail split apart into his four tentacles and they began to work at the Shadow Pokemon's tongue to try and pry Zangoose free. "Genevieve, help keep it distracted with Bubblebeam!" He called as he worked at setting Zangoose free. "But stay back from it!"

The Dewpider nodded and blew a stream of explosive bubbles at the Lickitung from amidst Allen's smoke. Lykas did have to admit that that was new. And probably very useful at times. Times like now for example.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:07 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Tsuki the Fated Wind

The Lickitung let out a growl as the rock came back and smacked it in the head, the Normal-type preparing to retaliate but before it could Allen had summon forth a cloud of noxious gas, said smoke causing the Shadow Pokemon to lose sight of Steve and its self to hack.

Next thing the Lickitung knew a spray of now toxic bubbles, having taken on the characteristics of Allen's poisonous cloud, came through the smokescreen and started to pelt away at it, the toxic substance slowly but surely working its way into its body.

With the Shadow Pokemon distracted Lykas was able to pry the Lickitung's tongue loose just enough for Zangoose to wiggle out of its grip and drop to the ground, scurrying away to Allen's side, the Normal-type looking up at Allen with eyes of uncertainty, as if asking what it was suppose to do. After all, it was his Pokemon now.

"Tung tung tung!" The Shadow Pokemon stomped and shout, angry that its prey was not only taken from it but they dared to assault it. After withdrawing its tongue the Lickitung would low its head and summon forth a surge of vile Shadow energy, said energy can capable of being physically seen as it took on a dark aura. After tapping into its Shadow energy the Lickitung would charge straight through the poisonous cloud and at the Snagems it knew to be on the other side, executing a Shadow Rush as it did, threatening to obliterate all who stood in its path.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:22 pm
SubonicXP

The Lickitung let out a growl as the rock came back and smacked it in the head, the Normal-type preparing to retaliate but before it could Allen had summon forth a cloud of noxious gas, said smoke causing the Shadow Pokemon to lose sight of Steve and its self to hack.

Next thing the Lickitung knew a spray of now toxic bubbles, having taken on the characteristics of Allen's poisonous cloud, came through the smokescreen and started to pelt away at it, the toxic substance slowly but surely working its way into its body.

With the Shadow Pokemon distracted Lykas was able to pry the Lickitung's tongue loose just enough for Zangoose to wiggle out of its grip and drop to the ground, scurrying away to Allen's side, the Normal-type looking up at Allen with eyes of uncertainty, as if asking what it was suppose to do. After all, it was his Pokemon now.

"Tung tung tung!" The Shadow Pokemon stomped and shout, angry that its prey was not only taken from it but they dared to assault it. After withdrawing its tongue the Lickitung would low its head and summon forth a surge of vile Shadow energy, said energy can capable of being physically seen as it took on a dark aura. After tapping into its Shadow energy the Lickitung would charge straight through the poisonous cloud and at the Snagems it knew to be on the other side, executing a Shadow Rush as it did, threatening to obliterate all who stood in its path.

As soon as Zangoose was free from Lickitung's grip, Lykas darted back toward Allen, Steve and Genevieve. He was trying to keep an eye on it through the smoke but it ended up giving him something's ng else to focus on instead. "Don't let your Pokemon get hit!" He warned, jumping in front of the others and bracing himself, arms crossed to take the hit.

He began to slide backward as soon as Lickitung hit hm, grimacing as the pain of the impact blended into the burning sensation of that sickening virus attempting to infect him and failing. "You need to a taste of your own medicine...." He told the Shadow Pokemon, the gem on his forehead glowing bright black as he focused the pain he felt into a black arrow and firing it at the Normal-type via Pain Split.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff