Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Safari Contest [Volcanic Island] - (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Darksol88 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:20 am
Almost immediately after the Pikipek had gone out of view, Amaranth found herself suddenly hit in the back of the head and turning from the impact. A Fletchling soon darted from the corner of her eye once she did, seemingly chasing the Pikipek from earlier. "I'm sorry?" She asked as it stopped, the realization sinking in that its opponent was now gone. Then, it'd turn and angrily chirped, glaring at the woman that wound up in its way.

Despite its agitation, it didn't seem too hostile, but it was itching to fight, At least, that's what it all felt like to her. Maybe. She wasn't exactly some sort of Pokemon whisperer like the hybrids were. It remained where it was, as if expecting something to be done about this until she decided to let out her Doduo.

That'd be when Swift found himself as the unlucky recipient of Fletching's Flame Charge, taking a nasty hit and causing both heads to chirp in pain. A lot of his feathers were singed as well, but he otherwise was holding up alright while the flames around Fletchling were seemingly absorbed. Watching as it seemed to move around a little faster, Amaranth's interest in pulling punches had waned.

"Swift? Double Hit!" She called at once, her Doduo rapidly closing the distance between him and Fletchling before doling out a pair of attacks with each head. The proximity kept him from being able to do much about what came next, Fletchling moving back and immediately nailing the opposing bird with a nimble strike. The Acrobatics allowed it to get its distance again, quickly appearing to whip up wind around itself.

"I think it's readying something," Amaranth spoke up, hoping to give Swift a chance to get ready and defend. Her call would be proven right just as soon as her Doduo went low, both of them having to brace theirselves for the Razor Wind that tried to slice at both of them. She wouldn't be able to advise anything for Swift to do to strike back, but when she saw him try and rush through the wind, she had a feeling he had something in mind.

As soon as he got close, she watched her Doduo jump into the air and send itself crashing back down with a harsh Jump Kick, sending both of them to the ground. Despite it being a bit anticlimactic, the Fletchling did look fairly weakened. For something that looked to be on the frail side, it was able to put up a decent fight, something she thought about as she stared at one of the Safari Balls. Nodding to herself, she'd try and throw a ball to catch it...  
Darksol88 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:22 am
...and it would fail. The ball burst open as Fletchling broke free, quickly darting to try and escape. In a mild panic, Amaranth threw another of the Safari Balls, unsure if she'd even manage to get it close by this point.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Darksol88 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:27 am
While there was no concern of a ball breaking this time, Amaranth would instead miss entirely and watch the ball fly off to the side. Climbing onto Swift's back, she'd point and speak up. "Keep up with it! There's still one more chance!" Holding on as her Doduo struggled for a bit before managing to break into a sprint, he'd race after the fleeing Fletchling and eventually catch up slightly. Doubtful it'd be enough, Amaranth would eventually throw her last Safari Ball. As she saw it, it was now or never with the endeavor.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:32 am
With a bit of luck, the ball would not only hit and ensnare Fletchling, but its fighting would prove to be ineffective this time around. Either by wearing it out or somehow calming it down inside the ball, its shaking would be shortlived. A click could be heard in less time than expected, only for the ball to immediately send itself to storage for judging. Panting, Amaranth would slowly climb off of her Doduo's back and pat it. "Um, sorry about that... I hope that wasn't too much for you," she said, hearing a pair of chirps in response. Nodding in thanks, she'd recall Swift and make her way out of the Inactive Volcano.

[Area: Inactive Volcano]
[Pokemon Caught: 18. Fletchling (1 Star)]

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:52 am
Crystal and Donne would arrive at the Dark Cavern and look around, the hybrid going back to her SNAG for a moment to look at something. "Hm... So, What we’re looking for here is supposed to be-” She would be cut off by a Shadow Ball just barely missing her face. “Wah! Really? What the?...” The both of them would turn their heads to see a Golett readying another Shadow Ball, firing it at Crystal after another moment. The hybrid would duck to dodge it before turning to Donne. “Well, Donne, this is the one we were actually looking for, so let’s go for it. You ready?”

“Bron!”

“Alright then. Donne, use- Oh for crying out loud, I wasn’t going to tell you to do that!” The little Bronzor had decided in his own initiative that he was going to go ahead and start spinning around and around, moving slowly at first towards the Golett before the move would pick up speed, Gyro Balling itself into the small golem. However, Golett would have plenty of time to react, now charging its fist with necrotic energy before sending the fist into Donne’s face, the little Bronzor crying out in pain as he actually seemed slightly dented.

“Zor!”

“And this is why you don’t run headlong into everything by spinning, Donne,” Crystal chided. “Now then, back up and use Shadow Ball!”

Donne would follow his trainer’s orders and back up, but before he would get away completely, another fist would be thrown at the Bronzor, a Mega Punch helping to expedite the leaving process. Donne would at least recover before being completely thrown into a wall, but was already starting to show the signs of the couple of punches hurting, even the Mega Punch. Donne would at least have time before Golette went on the attack again to fire off a shadowy orb at the small golem, who took a couple of steps back when it was hit.

“Donne, careful! Use Confuse Ray to get the Golett loopy! We’re going to go for a capture soon!”

“Bro!” The Bronzor would begin to spin again, but before any momentum could be built up, the Golette would begin to charge at Donne once more, fighting energy now charged up in its fist. However, the little Bronzor would be able to move out of the way this time, the move being horribly telegraphed by the golem. Donne would continue to spin again, gaining speed in the stationary spin before a bright yellow spiral of energy would be shot at the Golette, hitting its mark and making the Golett stumble a bit/

“Well done, Donne! Now, let’s go for a capture this time…” Crystal would take out an Ultra Ball from her pack and throw it at the Golette, hoping for a capture...  
Espeon_Commander generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:58 am
The Ultra Ball would drag the Golett into the orb with a red light and snap shut, wiggling once... twice.... three times... before busting out and looking around.

"Oh, are you kidding me? Again?" The hybrid blew a lock of hair out of her face momentarily as the Golette stumbled around before tripping and falling on its face, shaking its head before shakily standing up. "One more time now... Stay in the ball, please!" Crystal would throw another Ultra Ball out, hoping that this one would work.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Espeon_Commander rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:03 am
This time, the ball would be swatted away before it could even attempt to grab the Pokémon, the Golett seemingly getting a clearer head again. Another necrotic charged punch would be thrown at Donne, sending the Bronzor flying back. "Dammit, come on! So, one last go.... We'll try this now." Crystal would bring out a Timer Ball this time and throw it at the Golett, her tail flicking irritably now.  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 87!
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:49 am
Arkelos is over with a strange case of deja vu. "Strange, I could have sworn i saw a Salandit." A moment later a salandit comes crawling out of the bushes from a distance. "Wow that was- ABRA!"

A voice speaks up, "Yes master?" Arkelos sends his thoughts to Abra, "Are you messin with me again?" a responce is shortly recieved, "No master, you have made it clear about me getting into your head." Arkelos thinks for a moment, "Well that it could have been deja vu. Sorry to bother you Abra."

"No problem master."

Arkelos looks down at Houndour, "Well i guess it's time to move on."  

Arkelos

Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 15!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:52 am
"I WILL COOK EVER LAST ONE OF YOU! THAN EAT YALL WITH A LOOK OF JUSTICE!!!" Snapping his fingers, "Or I'm sure Jezebel or someone else could use a stuffed Salandit for something?" Looking down he sees ANOTHER Salandit cross his path. "I"M TIRED OF THIS DARN LIZARDS ON THIS DARN MOUNTAIN!!!"

"Let's go Houndour, lets see if our luck of the lizard is a curse or blessing."  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 96!
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:55 am
Walking around the base of the Volcano, Arkelos sees a pack of Rockruffs, watching them he sees one wonder off. Arkelos whispers to houndour. "Make sure that pup doesnt get lost." Houndour runs off and rustles some bushes, the pup gets scared and runs back to it's mother and pack.

Houndour returns shortly afterwards, "Good job, Let's leave them be."  

Arkelos

Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 12!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:59 am
Passing the Rockruff pack, Arkelos and Houndour see a flock of Pikipek fly over, then swoop down in a "V" formation. "Ohhhh no, not again. RUUNNN!" the two make for some brush for cover. "Are they gone?" Looking out of the brush, "I think they're gone, lets get out of here before they come back."  
Tsuki the Fated Wind rolled 1 100-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 am
"D'awww no. Drag on Beck, drag on." Allen said, having the Koffing pull his trainer through the wilds, past the Stufful. He wasn't about having a teddy bear- if he wanted a bear Pokemon he'd just get a Teddirursa to get an Ursaring. The little bear shot a Baby Doll Eyes, but the trainer closed his eyes and had the poison type go faster. He would not be guilted!  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 36!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 am
Leaving the brush they continue their walk down the path. "First lizards, birds, and the rockruff, is there anything else around this volcano??"

They come across a marvelous sight, a strange dance by some Oricorio, "Those are beautiful birds, not sure which one. Grey and light blue. I want to say they are the ghost type Oricorio. I'll leave them to their dance before they decide to attack us."  
Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 43!
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:20 am
After passing the Oricorio, they come across a flock of sleeping Fletchling. In the quietest tone he could muster, Arkelos look down at Houndour, "Be very very quick we dont want to-" before he could finish the sentence he stepped on a stick and it cracked. The two froze as if hit by an ice beam in winter, only the beat of their hearts could be heart.

a moment that felt like a decade passed and none of the birds woke up. Letting out a sigh, Arkelos' only thought was, "Why do i feel like a Pachirisu is gonna show up with something inflatable?" seconds later, houndour let out a sneeze. "RUN!" The two ran as fast as they could with a flock of abruptly woke up Fletchling not far behind them, "Why us?? Why today??" Still running, "Lose them, any ideas?" Houndour leaped into a bush, Arkelos soon after. The flock were not easily lost, they surrounded the bushes and were about to unleash an attack. "Houndour NOW!" Taking a deep breath, Houndour lets out a loud eerie burst of a roar startling the flock. "Ar-Are they gone?" Leaving the brush, they see the flock flying back to their trees. "Good job. I feel our time is short. We should make our way back to base camp." But i'm sure we'll encounter a few more pokemon along the way.  

Arkelos

Arkelos generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 82!

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:21 am
One their way back, the come across the Rockruff back again. "Hello young ones, be at piece." The two continue on their way.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff