Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] We Don't Know How It Got There! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 pm
[Lex, Area 2]

"Planning on a name for your new pokemon?" Lex asked, teasing slightly. They knew that KO hadn't planned on another but well, audience.

"Probably people who are too into internet memes, it could have been worse, they could have named the poor thing Flap Flap." Lex poked the butterfree ornament watching the wings flap. That one was almost pretty.  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:40 pm
[Jamie, area 2; KO, Lex]

Aha! Another small smattering of color caught his attention, so Peter dove for the treasure... and to find a cute Rufflet decoration was almost as good as finding an egg. Almost. Really close, actually. Setting his new acquisition carefully with the rest, Peter resumed his search for more prizes.

"Aw, well that's too bad," Jamie replied easily, his expression and tone of voice tinged with a tiny bit of sympathy. It was a pity there wasn't more of a story to accompany such a name, but also that the poor thing changed hands so often. It sounded like it ended up somewhere nice though, so that, at least, was good. The Togepi's abrupt appearance and the way it seemed to almost cling to Kirk's pants was rather cute. "...wow, I guess it really liked you, huh?" How often did wild pokemon just wander over and hang off of someone, practically begging to be caught? Or maybe even literally?

...but Lex's comment elicited an amused chuckle, eying the Butterfree ornament as they poked it. "Flap Flap? Like Sea Flap Flap or something? That definitely would've been worse, I agree."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:44 pm
[KO, area 2]

"Chuu," Duke announced as he reappeared holding an egg in his small paws; he quickly handed it off to Imperator and trotted away again... not that he was getting into this or anything, getting excited about egg hunts was for children and idiots.

"Oh, good job Duke," KO acknowledged with a slight nod as the Raichu came and then went again, he didn't seem as grumpy as he had earlier.

"I don't know about a name for the Toegpi," he then continued, including both Lex and Jamie in his glance. "I mean, I wouldn't want to be impulsive and call it something like Benedict. That would just be cruel..." But now he was a little tempted.

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:14 pm
[Faleen, Area 3]

The help from the Oddish had a rocky start, the Oddish its self seemed pretty down that it lost the egg. But with Faleen and Togepi's encouragement, they were able to get searching again.

Oddish sniffed, shuffle its feet as it hopped over a tree root.
To its surprise it nearly stepped on a brightly colored egg
it yelped excitedly  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:55 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 2]

You found an egg!
User Image

----

BlackFireKitsune
[Jamie, Area 2]

You found an eeeeextra fluffy Cinccino ornament! Booby Prize!

----

TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 2]

You found a flashing Staryu decoration! Booby Prize!

----

Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 3]

That's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Watch out for that Togepi!

----  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:13 pm
[Faleen, area 3]

When the Oddish called out Faleen spun quickly on her heel, Togepi perking up in her arm.
The two of them hurried over
"Look at that! Good job Oddish!"

Togepi squirmed out from her grip and dropped to the ground walking over to pick the egg up, struggling somewhat at its awkward size. Togepi cheered.

A short distance away Froakie found an egg as well, only this one was alive.
He frowned at the sleeping Togepi then hopped on.

Not taking this togepi  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 3]

You found a twitchy Spearow decoration! Booby Prize!  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:48 pm
[Faleen, area 3]

Oddish hopped around Togepi as the two cheered happily,
Faleen just snickered as she watched them, not having the heart to tell them that she was probably going to lose anyway. But she took the egg when it was handed to her and thanked the two for their help.
"I didn't find a single one on my own." She pointed out "thanks for your help guys."

When she stood up, the next thing in her line of sight was a decoration. And the ex- Agent couldnt help but laugh  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:52 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, area 3]

You found an egg!User Image  
Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:01 pm
[Faleen, area 3]

He was starting to run out of room in his frubbles, he pulled the redoor egg toward him,making sure that is was presses to his chest before reaching backnowledgment of feel for a good place to store it.

Hm... it seemed to be risky.
Tucking the egg under his arm instead, he carried on  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:11 pm
Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, area 3]

You found a grinning Raichu ornament! Booby Prize!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:23 pm
And that's it for Egg Hunting and Pokémon rolls! Thanks for playing!

Feel free to roll for Booby Prizes and the ORP will remain open for RP indefinitely!
If you rolled and kept any pokémon, please go to the certing thread and post information for them there!

Congratulations to:

Blood_Goddess

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

You have all won Mega Stones!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:10 pm
Faleen had accepted at some point that she just wasn't going to be able to catch up to the number of eggs Froakie had collected.
she don't know if there was some kind of secret skill to finding hidden eggs or not... she couldn't imagine that there was anything particularly deep about it, maybe just luck.

She placed the two she had found on to the ground, and was met with the pile of egg's that spilled from the bubbles around Froakie's neck. He fixed her with a stony stare.

Faleen flashed him a crooked grin, rubbing her hand over her shaved head "Yeah, looked like you won by a lot actually."

He added sternly.

"I said I would! didn't I?" Faleen retorted, offended at the implication that she needed a reminder "Not like it'll change anything." She muttered on.

Oddish hopped up and down.

"Ohhh yeah huh." Faleen blinked, crossing her arms and looking down at the Oddish and Togepi standing next to her. "And you did help me out better then I would help myself. so as promised."
Faleen leaned forward to the Oddish, cupping a hand my her lips, and whispering into the Oddish's leaves.

There was a moment of hushed whispering, the words too quiet for Froakie or Togepi to catch, but the Oddish's eyes would widen upon receiving this news, in turn this caused Froakie to frown... what was she telling it?

Oddish pulled away once Faleen streighened up, looking her up and down quickly

Faleen held a hand up as it swearing an oath of truth, and crossing her other finger in an X over her chest "Cross my heart. Or... well sort of anyway" She snickered with a wink.

"Rocket Science!" The women flourished her hands in a rainbow motion. "Dark science, eeeeevil science... But really that's all I've got for you, I couldn't tell you the specifics becasue well.. I don't know them! and lets be honest, would you understand them?"

Oddish stared at her, its mouth having fallen open.

Faleen winked at the grass type. pushing herself to her feet. "Thanks again for the help. If we're in the area I hope we bump into you again."
With that she turned and started to head back toward the daycare.
Togepi hesitated for a moment, looking between Faleen and Oddish before choosing to hurry after the human.

Froakie hung back, staring hard at Oddish... What did she tell it?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff